Negotiate your trades here.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: 3M #2 Centre block

Post by The BBKL Insider »

gooker wroteCOLON
Nick wroteCOLONAdvice trollers are out heavy these days. Steve it seems like you'd make almost every deal offered.
LOL WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? TROLLER?....

ask ANYBODY if they wouldn't do Ninio for Grabo straight LOLL holy shit!
Not sure what logic nick uses to call me a troll, but the 2 offers i've suggest ennzie take have been good deals for him IMO.

Actually, i'm not sure what logic nick is using to even justify those as troll offers.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

not calling the offers trolls - just the constant advice on every thread to take that good deal.

I didn't advise Ennzie to not take the RoR deal - I told him to think about it. I haven't commented or advised on the Nino offer, rather just commenting on the amount of advice some feel they should give out.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

If I did have an opinion on player value, I guess I should check with twiddle dum and twiddle dee to make sure they'd do it :)
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

k im calm now
cliff11
PostsCOLON 2644
JoinedCOLON Sat May 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by cliff11 »

I wouldn't take that niño for grabo deal that's just me

That's a high risk high reward trade
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Nick wroteCOLONnot calling the offers trolls - just the constant advice on every thread to take that good deal.

I didn't advise Ennzie to not take the RoR deal - I told him to think about it. I haven't commented or advised on the Nino offer, rather just commenting on the amount of advice some feel they should give out.
The guy always full of opinions and advise is now criticizing others on giving their opinions.

The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

cliff11 wroteCOLONI wouldn't take that niño for grabo deal that's just me

That's a high risk high reward trade
bingo

i'd think rather high reward imo, Nino tore the shit out of the AHL last year. Has a 6'3" frame, depending on which site you check he's listed at 205-215lbs.

big power forward in the making.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

And he's already got the same cap hit as Grabo. He's half way there!
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

I'm also not suggesting that i think Grabo sucks, i think he'll have a great year in WSH, i just dont see the down side to a 're-tooling team' trading a good 2nd line C for a top prospect who's NHL ready.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

My opinion is that there are a lot of assistant GMs currently posting in trade blocks. If a player is out there for good value, said GM should inquire on their own behalf and put their money where their mouth is. Not going to say anything corny like, " I've heard it from other GMs who I will not name" or " I've been talking about it for a while" - just clean and simple, it's good practice to follow your own advice.

Cannot wait for hockey to start, there will be a whack of trades happening as soon as pre-season starts :) So much new information!!!
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Nick wroteCOLONMy opinion is that there are a lot of assistant GMs currently posting in trade blocks. If a player is out there for good value, said GM should inquire on their own behalf and put their money where their mouth is. Not going to say anything corny like, " I've heard it from other GMs who I will not name" or " I've been talking about it for a while" - just clean and simple, it's good practice to follow your own advice.

Cannot wait for hockey to start, there will be a whack of trades happening as soon as pre-season starts :) So much new information!!!
interesting thought, but I disagree

i find your logic are little out in left field, but i'm sure some will agree with you.

and if i quote "put their money where their mouth is" - i think Shiv and billy have, they've made solid offers, i said (and a few others have said they'd either take it or leave it) happens in all trade blocks.

I also have a hard time trying to figure out your logic and value on Grabo, you think kulemin is worth Grabo ++++ but you dont like Grabo + for ROR or Grabo for Nino, when i'd deal neither ROR OR Nino for Kulemin.

just my 2 cents.
Ennzie
PostsCOLON 137
JoinedCOLON Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by Ennzie »

bills09 wroteCOLONNino for Grabo

I'll PM you
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to