JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Post by The BBKL Insider »

SuperMario wroteCOLON
Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLON
SuperMario wroteCOLON
Nick wroteCOLONDion has been our best player this year, IMO by a tight margin, but the most consistent and biggest impact.

Kadri is dominating, in his role, but without drawing shutdown - Kessel demands that attention and as embarrassing as it is, the NHL reacts slowly to new stars, which Kadri is. Lupul however is known and is awesome, deadly duo. Next I probably put Kules & Grabo - they are awesome. Bozak ahead of JvR as well, to me.

This JmL + Kostka ahead of Gardiner thing needs to end, last night was hard to watch when they were hemmed in... I hate Franson for so many reasons, but can openly admit that his offence now makes him worth dressing every night, just wish his effort and stick were more consistent - Fraser covers for both - awesome elite top end bottom pair.
Kostka sucks

Get the new guy in and get him out.

Also - Gardiner should be over someone, probably Gunnar, his injury is really holding him back.
Nah Liles...Gunnar is awesome.
Liles has been decent the past couple of weeks, Gunnar is been pretty poor imo, i know you have gunnar, but after this week it probably wont matter much, you'll be like me, watching from the sidelines!

That said - gunnar has been pretty terrible.
I hate Liles..Takes up 4M in cap, sucks in our own zone and doesn't generate all that much offence + is replaceable with Gardiner's minutes.
I dont hate Liles, but he's def replaceable by Gardiner or Rielly
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Robin Hood »

Joffrey Lupul (upper body) will not play in Saturday's game against the Devils, the Toronto Globe and Mail reports.
(Updated 04/05/2013).
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

I need Kunitz + Dupuis + Orpik to rape NYR tonight. 7-9 points between them would help a lot...
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

SuperMario wroteCOLONI need Kunitz + Dupuis + Orpik to rape NYR tonight. 7-9 points between them would help a lot...
nah, I think you'll see old man Iggy pot 2 goals with the final being 3-2 Rangers on Callahan's GWG. ;)
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
SuperMario wroteCOLONI need Kunitz + Dupuis + Orpik to rape NYR tonight. 7-9 points between them would help a lot...
nah, I think you'll see old man Iggy pot 2 goals with the final being 3-2 Rangers on Callahan's GWG. ;)
Fuck that. 6-1 Pens is what I need with no points for Rick Nash. Callahan can score that one.
armandtanzarian

Red Wings' Danny DeKeyser will make NHL debut Friday in Colorado, Mike Babcock says
Print By Ansar Khan | akhan1@mlive.com
Follow on Twitter
on April 05, 2013 at 1:00 AM, updated April 05, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Email

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Quick postgame update following the Detroit Red Wings' 4-2 loss Thursday to the Phoenix Coyotes at Jobing.com Arena:

Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said the three defensemen who were scratched tonight will play Friday at Colorado (9 p.m.).

That means Danny DeKeyser will make his NHL debut against the Avalanche one week after signing with the Red Wings out of Western Michigan University.

Ian White, a healthy scratch, and Kyle Quincey, out since March 15 with a fractured cheek bone, also will be inserted into the lineup. Babcock did not say which three defensemen he will scratch.

Babcock said he is leaning toward starting Jimmy Howard in goal for the second night in a row but will think about it.
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONRed Wings' Danny DeKeyser will make NHL debut Friday in Colorado, Mike Babcock says
Print By Ansar Khan | akhan1@mlive.com
Follow on Twitter
on April 05, 2013 at 1:00 AM, updated April 05, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Email

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Quick postgame update following the Detroit Red Wings' 4-2 loss Thursday to the Phoenix Coyotes at Jobing.com Arena:

Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said the three defensemen who were scratched tonight will play Friday at Colorado (9 p.m.).

That means Danny DeKeyser will make his NHL debut against the Avalanche one week after signing with the Red Wings out of Western Michigan University.

Ian White, a healthy scratch, and Kyle Quincey, out since March 15 with a fractured cheek bone, also will be inserted into the lineup. Babcock did not say which three defensemen he will scratch.

Babcock said he is leaning toward starting Jimmy Howard in goal for the second night in a row but will think about it.
Any info about Andersson playing Kyle?
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

Please start Howard... I need the chance at a W and good SV%
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

Nick wroteCOLONPlease start Howard... I need the chance at a W and good SV%
GOOOOO GUS!!!!!
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

You don't actually need to worry in terms of GAA or sv%, Budaj posting a .970 and 1 GAA is kinda unreal in terms of this matchup - Howard is typically .925ish and 2+ GAA -- squaring up wins is crucial though.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Looks like Lupul has a concussion

gosh
armandtanzarian

Sucks to lose your number one player doesn't it?
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

Leafs Wings winter classic confirmed for 2014
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

SuperMario wroteCOLONLeafs Wings winter classic confirmed for 2014

Also, 24/7 is back...eager to see that.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Shoalzie wroteCOLON

That's just called TSN for us leaf fans
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON

That's just called TSN for us leaf fans
Haha
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

Btw Lupul is fine. Passed all tests. Should e back next week
armandtanzarian

Here you go Mike..lol Fucking clode.

WILMINGTON – Tyler Seguin, who was moved back to wing from center midway through the first period of Saturday night's 2-1 loss at Montreal, found himself wearing a grey sweater and skating on the third line along with Daniel Paille, Chris Kelly and Jay Pandolfo.

With Patrice Bergeron out indefinitely with a concussion, Bruins coach Claude Julien has had to shuffle his lines to stoke production out of his players, including Seguin, who declined to discuss his demotion following Sunday's practice at Ristuccia Arena.

"We move players around a little bit, maybe to balance things for the time being,'' Julien said. "But right now it’s about playing your game as an individual; you shouldn’t care where you are, you should care what you bring.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/...guin_de_1.html
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Going to leafs game tonight with my bro and cousin. Row 7 on the blue line of the side the leafs shoot on twice. Woot woot! Been some time since ive been to a game :). Never sat this close either unless it was the marlies.

Got the cookies all ready to go too ;) hahahahaha. Hopefully we see some fights!
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Michael Russo @Russostrib 2h
Dany Heatley to undergo shoulder surgery Tuesday, hope is #mnwild scorer will return by season's end http://strib.mn/14ReBSj

Tough news for Chuck
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to