Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Post by Nick »

This Nazem kid changes everything :-)
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048
JoinedCOLON Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by Peter »

Nick wroteCOLONThis Nazem kid changes everything :-)
As a non-leafs fan, I must say I'm impressed with what you guys got going on right now. Well rounded squad.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

27 even strength points outta Nazem is intense -- but the best part is that he looks better every single game. Face-offs, hits, big defensive plays and consistent effort - unreal development by him.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said...the league is better when the Leafs are relevant/competitive.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382
JoinedCOLON Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by shooker »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said...the league is better when the Leafs are relevant/competitive.
I agree. Hating the leafs is what unites the league. However it is not much fun when they suck. Much more fun to hate a relevant team. Im actually hoping they make the playoffs.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm excited about the new division realignment...Detroit, Boston, Montreal and Toronto will be together and all are relevant and playoff-caliber teams. Ottawa will be better when they're healthy but Buffalo is in flux, Tampa just fired Boucher and Florida might end up with the #1 pick in the draft.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Fla needs the number 1 pick,,,,they are by far the worst team to watch this year......and i think Fla would draft a forward, they need to fill every position, but i think they need another Huber up from

Mckinnon or Drouin would look nice beside Huber.
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048

Post by Peter »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI'm excited about the new division realignment...Detroit, Boston, Montreal and Toronto will be together and all are relevant and playoff-caliber teams. Ottawa will be better when they're healthy but Buffalo is in flux, Tampa just fired Boucher and Florida might end up with the #1 pick in the draft.
This is fantastic news to wake up to. He was absolutely terrible of late.
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048

Post by Peter »

Hope to god they bring Jon Cooper up.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Peter
PostsCOLON 2048

Post by Peter »

Hockeybuzz rumor that Dale Tallon offered Chicago Peter Mueller and Drew Shore for Teuvo Teravainen.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Darren Dreger
@DarrenDreger
Source say the Pens and Stars have a trade in place for Brendan Morrow. However, he has yet to waive no trade clause.

Dreger just said on TSN radio that the deal would be Brendan Morrow for Joe Morrow, just waiting on Brendan to sign trade approval papers.
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Does that mean Iggy is now down to Chi, LA, and Boston?
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

Peter wroteCOLONHockeybuzz rumor that Dale Tallon offered Chicago Peter Mueller and Drew Shore for Teuvo Teravainen.
Lol talon stated in an interview on tsn that he had three untouchable assets, huber, shore and gudbranson. This is just a rumour here. Doesnt make sense for fla to trade two nhlers for a prospect that isnt nhl ready.
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLON
Darren Dreger
@DarrenDreger
Source say the Pens and Stars have a trade in place for Brendan Morrow. However, he has yet to waive no trade clause.

Dreger just said on TSN radio that the deal would be Brendan Morrow for Joe Morrow, just waiting on Brendan to sign trade approval papers.
That is a nice trade right there. I hope its true, id love to see morrow get a chance to win a cup.
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Scott, looks like Dekeyser will sign in Det. Whats the outlook? Will he go to GR or could he actually go right to the big club? Many are saying he is an Nhl ready ufa.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Brenden Morrow to Penguins for Joe Morrow (Pending NTC waive)
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048

Post by Peter »

shooker wroteCOLON
Peter wroteCOLONHockeybuzz rumor that Dale Tallon offered Chicago Peter Mueller and Drew Shore for Teuvo Teravainen.
Lol talon stated in an interview on tsn that he had three untouchable assets, huber, shore and gudbranson. This is just a rumour here. Doesnt make sense for fla to trade two nhlers for a prospect that isnt nhl ready.
Honestly I don't think Chicago would do it either, Teravainen's been awesome this year and they love him. Usually top prospects and excelling rookies don't get dealt, probably means nothing.
I liked the thought though, partially because of the potential logjam at C for Florida. Weiss, Bjugstad, Shore, Trocheck and the possibility of taking a C at the draft this year. I guess its never a bad thing to have a loaded C core though.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONScott, looks like Dekeyser will sign in Det. Whats the outlook? Will he go to GR or could he actually go right to the big club? Many are saying he is an Nhl ready ufa.

With Colo coming off IR recently, they're back up to 8 NHL defensemen...Quincey is out for a few weeks so he'll back eventually (that makes 9). If he's willing to play in GR for the rest of the year (with his old WMU coach Blashill), he probably doesn't get a shot at playing in the NHL this year. Knowing the Wings unwillingness to get young players in right away, he'll probably have to show something in the AHL first.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Vernon well traded to the Yanks

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=419015
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to