Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: I Resign as GM

Post by Mike »

Very sorry to hear it. Hope you reconsider.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Got word of Kareem quitting a few days a go.. mentioned if he lost he would quit, as he saw it a waste of time, the amount of work put in to lose in the first round
Shame.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

no hold back huh? u sure?????? OK! I will say it

i love u :D

but in all seriousness.. i do not like you at first coz of your childish behavior.. but one way or the other i don't feel so anymore.. i think you should really stay as a GM but as Matt said its your decision to make and we will respect your decision but hope you do stay as a GM.
#91 - John Tavares
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I hope you reconsider, Kareem...and you've still got the weekend for your fortunes to turn around. You're tied in hits and GWG, very winnable with your team...and you're within striking distance on blocks, goals, points, SHTOI and wins. This one isn't over by a long shot...hang in there!
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONMeh no need to make fun or belittle him, if he wants to quit and just maintain ties to the league by talking hockey and whatnot thats cool. If he's not interested its best he step down.
When you've been around as long as most of us and have seen what a child Kareem can act like, well, you wouldn't be saying this.

Kids a baby.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
bcool wroteCOLONLike I said, I never claimed that I know how you conduct yourself as a person offline. I'm basing what I'm saying with my encounters with you online. All I'm saying is that, I just hope, for your sake, your online conduct is not the same as how you are in real life. That's all it is.
And for your sake I hope you aren't as short as you appear in your fb profile picture.

This is great coming from someone who looks like they weigh less then 100 pounds soaking wet.
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

Before you leave Kareem, remember one thing: you will always be my bitch ;)

Peace homie

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Oh this is just too fucking easy.....You provided me with just too much material here. I am honored to play a role in Washington getting destroyed in the first round because my team stunk....hahaha. For someone who speaks with such confidence and wisdom on almost every single topic, you just dont get fantasy hockey in a H2H format.

I have always said you were way too cocky and man did it bite you hard. I have built a respect for you over the years and honestly did not think you would pull such a stunt. For you to say that you can dish it and take is a complete lie. You cannot take anything and still hold your head high. You are taking the easy road out. Pathetic.

I dont know why so many people in here are treating you like a powder puff woman and rubbing your back. We are a collection of grown men in a fantasy hockey league and king shit himself is being a baby.

I love Kareem in BBKL for many reasons but if he is actually going to quit as a GM because he lost in the playoffs after all the shit talking he did this season then good riddance. I am totally shocked. Never thought all my presumptions about you would come to such a forefront by a single activity. I suggest you take a break and go play some soccer with the goal post for a few weeks before posting again. All you are doing is smearing your reputation further by responding to posts that you cannot defend or backup because the evidence is already here. If this is an attention cry, you win. We are all thinking about you. I think you need to delete this thread and make your decision a bit later when the thought of your so called perfect season ending on such short notice is not so fresh in your mind. Lol why do you make it so damn easy????
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Robin Hood »

Kareem quitting makes it sound like he's losing to a team that is so terrible, when in fact GP is even and my team is just as good.

Not to mention the week isn't even over and Kareem still has a chance to win.

What happens if you win the BBKL Championship, Kareem? Are we to assume that you didn't win it because you quit?
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

And all bs/trolling you aside that has happened in this thread, as soon as you made this thread, I msned Mash and said "This is Kareem throwing a tantrum. He's not really quitting so don't give his spot away." To which Matt responded "Yeah, I just went with it for his sake."

Everyone knows it. I think you know it too. Stop being a woman.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

Yeah I think the best part was when he told me that I wouldn't last 2 weeks in the league.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

1. Let me have Washington
2. Bcools 5'8", not 5'10"
anton
PostsCOLON 7111
JoinedCOLON Mon May 10, 2010 10:03 pm
LocationCOLON Orange County

Post by anton »

the fact that there are people here consoling a man in his early 20s because he's threatened to quit a fantasy hockey league over a loss makes me both laugh and feel nauseous at the same time.

good fuckin riddance as far as im concerned.
armandtanzarian

He is just missing 50% of the luck/skill formula this week. With him losing so many players to injury he has really not a chance to beat you now Shiv. This is a primary example of why i wanted to allow emergency injury call-ups during playoffs. It sucks to go down like this when you have done so much in regular season and be helpless to fix the problem mid week. I am experiencing the same issues this week. I have accepted my fate win or lose.
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589

Post by Robin Hood »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONHe is just missing 50% of the luck/skill formula this week. With him losing so many players to injury he has really not a chance to beat you now Shiv. This is a primary example of why i wanted to allow emergency injury call-ups during playoffs. It sucks to go down like this when you have done so much in regular season and be helpless to fix the problem mid week. I am experiencing the same issues this week. I have accepted my fate win or lose.
The difference is that he STILL has a GP advantage lol. He can easily still win.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONThis is a primary example of why i wanted to allow emergency injury call-ups during playoffs.
If we can enforce this, I'm all for it.

I know I'm not in the playoffs yet, but all this week-to-week lineup is fun and challenging as hell and all, I just find it a bit "unfair" sometimes especially during the playoffs
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONHe is just missing 50% of the luck/skill formula this week. With him losing so many players to injury he has really not a chance to beat you now Shiv. This is a primary example of why i wanted to allow emergency injury call-ups during playoffs. It sucks to go down like this when you have done so much in regular season and be helpless to fix the problem mid week. I am experiencing the same issues this week. I have accepted my fate win or lose.
I'd +1 this idea.

Lolplayoffs.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

H MART wroteCOLON1. Let me have Washington
2. Bcools 5'8", not 5'10"
3. Hong's comment is fucking awesome
armandtanzarian

Lol Honger always has the best posts. PERIOD!
armandtanzarian

SuperMario wroteCOLON
The difference is that he STILL has a GP advantage lol. He can easily still win.
Yea, it is still very close. Don't disagree. What i do disagree with is Kareem's approach to dealing with the exact same fate that any other team has to deal with. The weak way out of adversity. Similar to suicide, the only ones you are hurting are the ones left behind.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to