Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
bma
PostsCOLON 2282
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: I Resign as GM

Post by bma »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
bcool wroteCOLONNo ones belittling him. I've known this guy for 4 years..so I'm just telling it like it is. It's been the same act as long as I've known him in varying degrees. I'm sure he wouldnt mind a little perspective from someone else.
Easy there my asian friend, you have spoken to me online for 4 years, don't confuse that with anything else.
My mistake. Replace "known" with "spoken online to". Still doesn't change the point.
Click banner for full assets/roster
GM Achievements:
2013/14 - WC Quarterfinalist (Colorado Avalanche)
2012/13 - BBKL Finalist and WC Champion (Columbus Blue Jackets)
2011/12 - WC Semi-Finalist (Columbus Blue Jackets)
bma
PostsCOLON 2282

Post by bma »

Not being mean, and I don't want to assume..but I'm pretty sure you value this online community and your "online friends" more than anyone else here. lol
GM Achievements:
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

bcool wroteCOLONNot being mean, and I don't want to assume..but I'm pretty sure you value this online community and your "online friends" more than anyone else here. lol
I absolutely value the community, and enjoy talking with several members in this league, which is why I was insistent on remaining apart of this league in a reduced capacity (poster). What I take issue with is the insinuation that our conversations about sports gives you insight into who I am or how I conduct myself as a person. Honestly, I don't know a thing about you other than the fact that you are asian and like baseball, I suspect the same is true on your side of things. If it isn't perhaps you value our online "friendship" more than you are letting on.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

bcool wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
bcool wroteCOLONNo ones belittling him. I've known this guy for 4 years..so I'm just telling it like it is. It's been the same act as long as I've known him in varying degrees. I'm sure he wouldnt mind a little perspective from someone else.
Easy there my asian friend, you have spoken to me online for 4 years, don't confuse that with anything else.
My mistake. Replace "known" with "spoken online to". Still doesn't change the point.
It doesn't change the point, but it discredits the basis for it.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONMeh no need to make fun or belittle him, if he wants to quit and just maintain ties to the league by talking hockey and whatnot thats cool. If he's not interested its best he step down.
There is a saying, if you can't take it, don't dish it. I can dish it out, and I can take it too. I appreciate the sentiment though.
bma
PostsCOLON 2282

Post by bma »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
bcool wroteCOLONNot being mean, and I don't want to assume..but I'm pretty sure you value this online community and your "online friends" more than anyone else here. lol
I absolutely value the community, and enjoy talking with several members in this league, which is why I was insistent on remaining apart of this league in a reduced capacity (poster). What I take issue with is the insinuation that our conversations about sports gives you insight into who I am or how I conduct myself as a person. Honestly, I don't know a thing about you other than the fact that you are asian and like baseball, I suspect the same is true on your side of things. If it isn't perhaps you value our online "friendship" more than you are letting on.
Like I said, I never claimed that I know how you conduct yourself as a person offline. I'm basing what I'm saying with my encounters with you online. All I'm saying is that, I just hope, for your sake, your online conduct is not the same as how you are in real life. That's all it is.
GM Achievements:
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

bcool wroteCOLONLike I said, I never claimed that I know how you conduct yourself as a person offline. I'm basing what I'm saying with my encounters with you online. All I'm saying is that, I just hope, for your sake, your online conduct is not the same as how you are in real life. That's all it is.
And for your sake I hope you aren't as short as you appear in your fb profile picture.
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Post by Mash »

lighten in the mood a bit...

Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048
JoinedCOLON Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by Peter »

Kareem can you donate me a couple studs before you quit, you know balance the power in this league? Kessel for a 4th would be a great start :)
bma
PostsCOLON 2282

Post by bma »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
bcool wroteCOLONLike I said, I never claimed that I know how you conduct yourself as a person offline. I'm basing what I'm saying with my encounters with you online. All I'm saying is that, I just hope, for your sake, your online conduct is not the same as how you are in real life. That's all it is.
And for your sake I hope you aren't as short as you appear in your fb profile picture.
LOL really?! how the fuck can you tell when it's just half my body? Damn, I guess 5'10 is considered short...you fucking creep. It's ok I just creeped you too..but I'll keep my words to myself. I'm not usually a confrontational guy..so I'll leave it at that lol.
GM Achievements:
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

bcool wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
LOL really?! how the fuck can you tell when it's just half my body? Damn, I guess 5'10 is considered short...you fucking creep. It's ok I just creeped you too..but I'll keep my words to myself. I'm not usually a confrontational guy..so I'll leave it at that lol.
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

bcool wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
Surely you see the irony?
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
bcool wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
Surely you see the irony?
Kareem R
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048

Post by Peter »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONDon't hold back fellas, tell me what you really think of my decision.
I think that you aren't actually quitting and this is one big conspiracy.
bma
PostsCOLON 2282

Post by bma »

canuckspk wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONDon't hold back fellas, tell me what you really think of my decision.
Probably..but I think we have a replacement already.
GM Achievements:
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048

Post by Peter »

bcool wroteCOLON
canuckspk wroteCOLON
Probably..but I think we have a replacement already.
Yeah me Im resigning from Dallas and taking over the Washington Capitals
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

I hope you do not leave Kareem.
anton
PostsCOLON 7111
JoinedCOLON Mon May 10, 2010 10:03 pm
LocationCOLON Orange County

Post by anton »

? He's already left
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

Nick wroteCOLONI hope you do not leave Kareem.
this.
Kareem R
bma
PostsCOLON 2282

Post by bma »

I guess Kareem is good for the league. He brings life to the boards and keeps things interesting..definitely made my night of studying a lot more enjoyable/exciting.
GM Achievements:
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to