NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby thom54 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:51 pm

koomzzz wrote:MdC NHL debut today


I essentially traded him away pre-draft
User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby Tony » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:39 am

The BBKL Insider wrote:Jack Johnson requests trade.


... again?
Image
Click banner to view current roster and picks
User avatar
Tony
 
Posts: 10687
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nevada

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby hong57 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 am

The BBKL Insider wrote:Jack Johnson requests trade.


he still plays lol?
Image
#91 - John Tavares
User avatar
hong57
 
Posts: 6600
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby bills09 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am

Komarov for Johnson.
Image
bills09
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Pickering, Ontario

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby The BBKL Insider » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 am

bills09 wrote:Komarov for Johnson.

He's a left shot. I can't see it.
Image
User avatar
The BBKL Insider
 
Posts: 21837
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby thom54 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 am

bills09 wrote:Komarov for Johnson.


johnson has also been playing like a 3rd pair D man for quite some time now.
User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby The BBKL Insider » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 am

I actually think the leafs will go after Harmonic again. He's been poop in Calgary. He would fit in really nicely with Jake.

The flames are also looking for a top 6 winger. Maybe the leafs revisit JVR for Hamonic.
Image
User avatar
The BBKL Insider
 
Posts: 21837
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby bills09 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:30 am

I’d like us to keep JVR
Image
bills09
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Pickering, Ontario

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby thom54 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:52 am

i'd love Justin Faulk on Toronto
User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby The BBKL Insider » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 pm

bills09 wrote:I’d like us to keep JVR

I'd deal him for Hamonic. JVR will walk via UFA. Hamonic has 2 years left past this season.
Image
User avatar
The BBKL Insider
 
Posts: 21837
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby Malette18 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:11 pm

Matthew wrote:Cogliano 3x3.25

Fine with me.

Price's raise has me concerned for next year cap wise. With the projected increase to $80M I should be fine.
User avatar
Malette18
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
Location: Ottawa, ON

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby Bruyns » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Crawford could be done for the year
User avatar
Bruyns
 
Posts: 5336
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby lightupdadarkness » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Bruyns wrote:Crawford could be done for the year


there is some growing concern within the Blackhawks organization that starting goaltender Corey Crawford could miss the remainder of the season due to experiencing vertigo-like symptoms for the second time in his career.
User avatar
lightupdadarkness
 
Posts: 3712
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby lightupdadarkness » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:40 am

Jon Merrill with the 2 year contract extension in Vegas
User avatar
lightupdadarkness
 
Posts: 3712
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby The BBKL Insider » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 am

lightupdadarkness wrote:
Bruyns wrote:Crawford could be done for the year


there is some growing concern within the Blackhawks organization that starting goaltender Corey Crawford could miss the remainder of the season due to experiencing vertigo-like symptoms for the second time in his career.


At least the Hawks have faith in Jeff Glass. Looks like he's been named the starter for the remainder of the year.
Image
User avatar
The BBKL Insider
 
Posts: 21837
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby Handsome&FairMike » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:58 am

Can’t see the hawks relying on glass for the year if Crawford is done for the year.
User avatar
Handsome&FairMike
 
Posts: 3067
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby The BBKL Insider » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:17 am

Handsome&FairMike wrote:Can’t see the hawks relying on glass for the year if Crawford is done for the year.


according to their news release they will. Hoping they aren't just blowing smoke lol
Image
User avatar
The BBKL Insider
 
Posts: 21837
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby Shoalzie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 am

Chicago is very much in the playoff hunt. I wonder if they make a get-me-over trade or just ride it out and see if they can stay within striking distance and make a semi-significant move at the deadline. They've been alright defensively...top 10 in goals against while being top 10 in goals scored. They're bottom 10 in the league in shots allowed though.

You look at the Islanders and how they've been able to get by with bad goaltending. Second best offense but worst in defense. That's a team that needs a goalie but they've got too much money tied up in their goalie mess. They're the new Dallas Stars.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX | DRAFT PICKS
User avatar
Shoalzie
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Portland, MI

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby thom54 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:32 am

Shoalzie wrote:Chicago is very much in the playoff hunt. I wonder if they make a get-me-over trade or just ride it out and see if they can stay within striking distance and make a semi-significant move at the deadline. They've been alright defensively...top 10 in goals against while being top 10 in goals scored. They're bottom 10 in the league in shots allowed though.

You look at the Islanders and how they've been able to get by with bad goaltending. Second best offense but worst in defense. That's a team that needs a goalie but they've got too much money tied up in their goalie mess. They're the new Dallas Stars.


Halak is a UFA ... could just send him back in a deal to make cap work.

Poor Henrik Lundqvist ... :( wish he could be on a contender
User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Postby The BBKL Insider » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:02 am

thom54 wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Chicago is very much in the playoff hunt. I wonder if they make a get-me-over trade or just ride it out and see if they can stay within striking distance and make a semi-significant move at the deadline. They've been alright defensively...top 10 in goals against while being top 10 in goals scored. They're bottom 10 in the league in shots allowed though.

You look at the Islanders and how they've been able to get by with bad goaltending. Second best offense but worst in defense. That's a team that needs a goalie but they've got too much money tied up in their goalie mess. They're the new Dallas Stars.


Halak is a UFA ... could just send him back in a deal to make cap work.


If the Hawks deal for a goalie I will probably trade off a few of the older (contending players I have) and hope for the best next season. Doubt I pay the price for a starter. Unless whomever has (someone like Halak) deals him at a reasonable price.
Image
User avatar
The BBKL Insider
 
Posts: 21837
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron