Negotiate your trades here.
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382
JoinedCOLON Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Re: PHX/TBL - cancelled

Post by shooker »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
shooker wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONYou can't possibly be this clueless...
I am 20 beer in and was out fishing all day. All I see is you arguing my spelling (or grammar) vs the actual point I was trying to make. thus proving my point no?
I refuse to explain a joke!
and I am too drunk for one. we aren't a good pair
Ennzie
PostsCOLON 137
JoinedCOLON Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by Ennzie »

I make 1 bad trade n now have people wanting to kick me out, is this how u guys treat all new GMs? Kicking me out is easier than helpin me out I guess, other then the "BC Boys" who got me where I am today if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have a clue what the fuck I'm doin n there would probably be a few more bad trades. I'm sorry I don't have a job where I sit in front of a computer all day, I work at an outdoor store and the busiest time of the year is the summer, and when I have free time I like to spend it out fishing camping or anywhere outdoors then come fall I'll be out hunting lots! It's summer time and I'm busier then shit! come fall/winter I will get more free time. I'm still new and still learning values of players, I like the bbkl but when ur guys are pmsing over a bad trade and bashin the shit out of me I can see why people have left, but can also see why some came back. If u guys want me out fine so be it, I still wanna be a GM it's fun and hope to be successful n make the playoffs my first year and ultimately win it all but most importantly have fun! That's all I gotta say
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

In the dark ages of this league, you get kicked out without anyone letting you know about it...

I'll occasionally say something about a deal (positive or negative) but I'll never going to call for someone's dismissal because a deal agreed upon by two teams doesn't jive with a few outspoken members. It's been a few years but after the rude awakening of trying to log onto the message board only to find out that someone changed the locks and then I had to campaign to rejoin the league. Some guys aren't all that bad to have around when you give them a chance.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONIn the dark ages of this league, you get kicked out without anyone letting you know about it...

I'll occasionally say something about a deal (positive or negative) but I'll never going to call for someone's dismissal because a deal agreed upon by two teams doesn't jive with a few outspoken members. It's been a few years but after the rude awakening of trying to log onto the message board only to find out that someone changed the locks and then I had to campaign to rejoin the league. Some guys aren't all that bad to have around when you give them a chance.
Perhaps this was when I was gone??? Do not remember this.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

I think it was when Scott was in charge, but I honestly don't have a great recollection of it. For all I remember, I was involved, LOL.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Well that's fuckin shitty.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Yeah, it's been over 3 years since then...seems like eons ago. Is this going to be the 5th or 6th year of this league?
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

I think 5th? Maybe I am wrong though. Thought I came in at the end of the first season and this will be my 4th IIRC.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

This was my 4th draft and I came in the same time as Mik and Kyle ... so 3 years sounds accurate. Seems like more ... I got my first gray beard hair aftet my daughter was born, but I have a feeling it was from dealing with you bastards.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
tyler
PostsCOLON 1458
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm
LocationCOLON Vancouver, BC.

Post by tyler »

Its been a while for sure. I still think the reason Scott didnt want Shoalzie back in was because he wanted to invite a 'friend' to the BBKL and pillage the club.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

I liked Scott despite all the rapings, but I really didn't know the half of what was going on ...
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Phion Keneuf »

It's 1 bad trade... So what?

I guess he saw Grabo was without a contact and wanted some security or sumthn. It's not like De Haan or Koekkoek are blue-chips or something...

It's a bad trade, but enough to kick someone out of a league?
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Phion Keneuf wroteCOLONIt's 1 bad trade... So what?

I guess he saw Grabo was without a contact and wanted some security or sumthn. It's not like De Haan or Koekkoek are blue-chips or something...

It's a bad trade, but enough to kick someone out of a league?
Well, clearly not. Nobody kicked out. Certainly wasn't popular opinion in the CC to remove him.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Tony wroteCOLONThis was my 4th draft and I came in the same time as Mik and Kyle ... so 3 years sounds accurate. Seems like more ... I got my first gray beard hair aftet my daughter was born, but I have a feeling it was from dealing with you bastards.
LOL, i think the latter is indeed correct cause the same happened to me and i don't have any son yet :)
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

Tony wroteCOLONThis was my 4th draft and I came in the same time as Mik and Kyle ... so 3 years sounds accurate. Seems like more ... I got my first gray beard hair aftet my daughter was born, but I have a feeling it was from dealing with you bastards.
had you make more deals or been more active you have white hair already
#91 - John Tavares
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

lol..
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
BUTTON_POST_REPLY