GDT - BBKL Playoffs (Round 1)

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: GDT - BBKL Playoffs (Round 1)

Post by hong57 »

Matthew wroteCOLON Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:44 pm What the heck is going on in this fla-mtl game it's 7-3 and the 1st period isn't even over LOL
two of my players are -3 half way into the game... LOL
#91 - John Tavares
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Swaaaymaaaan shuuutttooouutttt!!!!!
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Welchie5
PostsCOLON 115
JoinedCOLON Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Welchie5 »

Matthew wroteCOLON Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:07 pm Swaaaymaaaan shuuutttooouutttt!!!!!
This was a huge help in one of my other leagues. Only avenue for me to run an upset in that league is for my goalies to perform. So far, so good.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Matthew wroteCOLON Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:44 pm What the heck is going on in this fla-mtl game it's 7-3 and the 1st period isn't even over LOL
now what's bad is that my 2 top-line players for the Panthers managed to get only 3 pts out of 9 goals. But looking at Duclair's stat line I guess it could have been even worse.

Anyways, this is probably going to be a close one. I feel like my team really needs to turn around SOG and PPP to make through it
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Acciari, Hyman, Svechnikov, Petry and Forbort all out injured right now. Going to be lucky to hold onto this lead.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

kyuss wroteCOLON Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:07 am
now what's bad is that my 2 top-line players for the Panthers managed to get only 3 pts out of 9 goals. But looking at Duclair's stat line I guess it could have been even worse.

Anyways, this is probably going to be a close one. I feel like my team really needs to turn around SOG and PPP to make through it
You need blocks
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

My team really hasn’t shown up so far, going to need a big showing tomorrow
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

13 games today and 7 tomorrow...plenty of hockey left.

I had Dallas-Edmonton circled as the best matchup of the first round and it's lived up to it so far. Arian could pull it off if his goaltending numbers hold up. Trying to get out of the West without a true #1 goalie would be a major feat.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Leaving in an hour...taking my son to his first Red Wings game. I got tickets from work. Zetterberg bobblehead giveaway, playing the Avalanche and it's going to be Simon Edvinsson's NHL debut...fun stuff.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:14 am Leaving in an hour...taking my son to his first Red Wings game. I got tickets from work. Zetterberg bobblehead giveaway, playing the Avalanche and it's going to be Simon Edvinsson's NHL debut...fun stuff.
That’s awesome man! Enjoy it!
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:45 am 13 games today and 7 tomorrow...plenty of hockey left.

I had Dallas-Edmonton circled as the best matchup of the first round and it's lived up to it so far. Arian could pull it off if his goaltending numbers hold up. Trying to get out of the West without a true #1 goalie would be a major feat.
I made it to the finals with backups the last two seasons
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:14 am Leaving in an hour...taking my son to his first Red Wings game. I got tickets from work. Zetterberg bobblehead giveaway, playing the Avalanche and it's going to be Simon Edvinsson's NHL debut...fun stuff.
Hope it was a great time!
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Gonna need Sorokin to earn his money tonight or not looking good for the Stars organization
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Pretty confident I've got this one wrapped up. Nice facing off against Steve given he ruled out division for a decade. If he wasn't so deep I'd havent worked so hard to make sure that when I did finally make the playoffs that I could keep up w him.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Thanks Pittsburgh. If I needed anymore reason to hate the entire city of Pittsburgh.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Well Crosby's embarrassing stat line sure helped your chances
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Mik having an 11-6 edge on games today and several skater categories are close...this is going to be a tight finish. That shutout is a big boost for Mik.

Dallas-Edmonton has been tight all week long. Having 4 skater categories tied up...too early to call this one for sure.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:18 am Mik having an 11-6 edge on games today and several skater categories are close...this is going to be a tight finish. That shutout is a big boost for Mik.
Only 9 to 6 advantage on games actually, since Josi was injured yesterday in the 1st period (which was a big blow to my chances), and the goalie doesn't matter (Shestyo not expected to play anyway, I guess)
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Presidents trophy doesnt mean nothing if you dont have the north american heart and physicality to grind it out in the playoffs :)
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:18 am Mik having an 11-6 edge on games today and several skater categories are close...this is going to be a tight finish. That shutout is a big boost for Mik.

Dallas-Edmonton has been tight all week long. Having 4 skater categories tied up...too early to call this one for sure.
The shutout is a killer. I could not afford to get swept in goalie categories and expect to win. Playing Fiala was also a critical mistake since he has not played at all this week. I could really use those hits from Martin right now.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to