Hi whoever you are
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Hey everyone

Post by Matthew »

kimmer wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:47 pm
Matthew wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:16 pm
Oley49 wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:03 pm Id prefer to take over a western team over Philly but if Philly is the team Im needed to take over I can live with it. just as long as MTL isnt being offered lol
or Arizona
what makes you more interested in the western conference? its a much tougher conference. all 8 of its playoff teams are ranked in the top 11 this season.
dont worry about him
he already won championship in a dynasty league identical to this one, he's ahead of u
nobody takes those wannabe leagues seriously
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Oley49 wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:03 pm Id prefer to take over a western team over Philly but if Philly is the team Im needed to take over I can live with it. just as long as MTL isnt being offered lol
or Arizona

We'll let you know what all your options are following the season.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Oley49
PostsCOLON 77
JoinedCOLON Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Oley49 »

or Arizona
what makes you more interested in the western conference? its a much tougher conference. all 8 of its playoff teams are ranked in the top 11 this season.
I don't care how my team is or who I have to go up against, I just like some teams more than others and welcome to the challenge
Oley49
PostsCOLON 77

Post by Oley49 »

Matthew wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:28 pm
or Arizona
dont worry about him
he already won championship in a dynasty league identical to this one, he's ahead of u
NHLDL is the real league anyways. if u can win in a cash league u got some serious bragging rights. funny enough Matt won there last season too lol
Need everything to go right in the playoffs u can only do so much to your team rest is luck
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Oley49 wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:48 pm
or Arizona
dont worry about him
NHLDL is the real league anyways. if u can win in a cash league u got some serious bragging rights. funny enough Matt won there last season too lol
Need everything to go right in the playoffs u can only do so much to your team rest is luck
Plenty of cash leagues out there. Idk how many leagues out there are like bbkl in the way we handle our rosters. Then again I don’t bother with any other leagues so who knows
Oley49
PostsCOLON 77

Post by Oley49 »

KapG wroteCOLON Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:05 am

dont worry about him
Plenty of cash leagues out there. Idk how many leagues out there are like bbkl in the way we handle our rosters. Then again I don’t bother with any other leagues so who knows
BBKL/ADHL/NHLDL are all basically the same except a few small differences like Free Agency and stuff. actually I take back what I said. this place looks to have alot of good GMs with alot of experience so maybe winning here might be tougher.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Oley49 wroteCOLON Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:10 am

dont worry about him
BBKL/ADHL/NHLDL are all basically the same except a few small differences like Free Agency and stuff. actually I take back what I said. this place looks to have alot of good GMs with alot of experience so maybe winning here might be tougher.
Free Agency? doesn't sound like a small difference, we have none here
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

or Arizona
dont worry about him
Matt.. i.e. bbkl Bruyns?
Oley49
PostsCOLON 77

Post by Oley49 »

kyuss wroteCOLON Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:17 am

dont worry about him
Matt.. i.e. bbkl Bruyns?
Yeah
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

kyuss wroteCOLON Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:16 am

free agency sucks!!! (adhl-I NEVER get players)
Oley49
PostsCOLON 77

Post by Oley49 »

dave1959 wroteCOLON Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:02 am
kyuss wroteCOLON Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:16 am

free agency sucks!!! (adhl-I NEVER get players)
Yeah that system is what it is, I never win anyone either, NHLDL is a 24 hour bidding system so gets pretty wild when there's like 50 different bids going on at the same time.
Booboo (hawks)
PostsCOLON 71
JoinedCOLON Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Booboo (hawks) »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:07 pm Hi whoever you are
This and add a welcome
Oley49
PostsCOLON 77

Post by Oley49 »

Booboo (hawks) wroteCOLON Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:06 pm
lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:07 pm Hi whoever you are
This and add a welcome
Well I was once almost.... you lol
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:17 am
CasperX22 wroteCOLON Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 am Did someone leave?

Shep informed me that he is leaving after the season. The Flyers will need a new GM. It's likely that Oley takes over.
The next GM can take over whenever they are ready. I've just been trying to keep my lineup healthy, clearly not making any trades as I knew I was leaving after the season and want to give the next GM free reign to do as they please.

Having the second child, plus working full-time on top of starting my freelance graphic design business has made this league impossible to keep up with. I have all my home leagues that I've been in for years, and unfortunately this is the one that had to go.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

If you can plug in Alex Chiasson into your lineup and remove Rydahl, then I think your lineup is as good as it could possibly be. Chiasson was a late signing and he's got 4 points in 5 games for the Wings so far. Lindholm is banged up but you don't necessarily have a replacement for him.

Given we'll likely have multiple vacancies for GM spots, plugging Oley in as your replacement isn't the slam dunk I thought it was it going to be. But you can move on from the league as the season is over. We'd ultimately like to find all GM replacements before our draft in June.

Thanks again Shep.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:38 am If you can plug in Alex Chiasson into your lineup and remove Rydahl, then I think your lineup is as good as it could possibly be. Chiasson was a late signing and he's got 4 points in 5 games for the Wings so far. Lindholm is banged up but you don't necessarily have a replacement for him.

Given we'll likely have multiple vacancies for GM spots, plugging Oley in as your replacement isn't the slam dunk I thought it was it going to be. But you can move on from the league as the season is over. We'd ultimately like to find all GM replacements before our draft in June.

Thanks again Shep.
Done.

I put Gadjovich on IR and Chiasson starting, even though Rydahl is in the minors.

I'll monitor injuries in case I advance passed round 1.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Oley49
PostsCOLON 77

Post by Oley49 »

no rush on anything but any word from VAN yet if he is stepping down or not?
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

he's basically disappeared, so it's probably naive for us to expect word from him. His intentions seem to be clear enough though
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to