NYR/EDM

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

NYR/EDM

Post by KapG »

To New York Rangers:

Johnny Gaudreau

To Edmonton Oilers:

Ryan Donato
Helge Grans
David Goyette
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Re: NYR/EDM

Post by Arian The Insider »

Confirmed
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Good talks buddy!!

Still have 3 million in cap space which is nice and worst come to worst Tyler Johnson is waivsble down the road.
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Didn't notice until we made the trade, but your team's scoring firepower is actually crazy strong
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Kyle has been patient for several years but I think we're seeing his group breakthrough into the top half of the league. You really don't know how long a build/re-build will take. You just have to wait for the actual results to be there, I guess.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Arian The Insider wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:45 am Didn't notice until we made the trade, but your team's scoring firepower is actually crazy strong
Yah was top 10 before the trade I think lol. I’m super weak in periphs but that’s fixable
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

wrong section
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

kimmer wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:28 amwrong section
Whoops

Someone can put it in the right spot. Forgot we have like 55 different pages for trade stuff
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:52 am Kyle has been patient for several years but I think we're seeing his group breakthrough into the top half of the league. You really don't know how long a build/re-build will take. You just have to wait for the actual results to be there, I guess.
Rebuilding is tough in this league because there are no free agents. Gotta luck out with draft picks or acquire some talent on the cheap when teams are facing cap crunches. I got lucky with both skinner and duchene. Acquired both for next to nothing and then on top of that both seem to have had career resurgences.

Will have a better idea of how good or bad my team actually is in another handful of weeks. Feel like all this could just be a flash in the pan kinda thing but hopefully not
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Seems a little light for gaudreau… I know it’s mostly just points but that’s a top 20 offensive player most years. Cap high too. Would have expected at least one higher end piece in return. Good grab for Kyle… and good for NSH/ANA and the other top western teams.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

oh boy, good job Kyle
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

KapG wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:36 am
Shoalzie wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:52 am Kyle has been patient for several years but I think we're seeing his group breakthrough into the top half of the league. You really don't know how long a build/re-build will take. You just have to wait for the actual results to be there, I guess.
Rebuilding is tough in this league because there are no free agents. Gotta luck out with draft picks or acquire some talent on the cheap when teams are facing cap crunches. I got lucky with both skinner and duchene. Acquired both for next to nothing and then on top of that both seem to have had career resurgences.

Will have a better idea of how good or bad my team actually is in another handful of weeks. Feel like all this could just be a flash in the pan kinda thing but hopefully not
when u have a few high draft picks.. 30% of them is gonna hit unless u r v bad with the draft.. and u will already have a decent enough team with your bottom liners to round it out
#91 - John Tavares
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:04 am Seems a little light for gaudreau… I know it’s mostly just points but that’s a top 20 offensive player most years. Cap high too. Would have expected at least one higher end piece in return. Good grab for Kyle… and good for NSH/ANA and the other top western teams.
Definitely a bit light but that’s why I was in on it. He was a cap casualty lol
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

kyuss wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:31 am oh boy, good job Kyle
Thanks Mik!! Nice to add a sub 30 guy with this talent and a relatively manageable contract.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

hong57 wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:35 am
KapG wroteCOLON Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:36 am

when u have a few high draft picks.. 30% of them is gonna hit unless u r v bad with the draft.. and u will already have a decent enough team with your bottom liners to round it out
There is a lot of luck involved because not every top 5 pick turns into something significant.
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290
JoinedCOLON Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by TheNudge »

This is definitely light compared to what I was expecting. I wish the best of luck to these two gm !!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to