NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Post by Robin Hood »

Lee wroteCOLONMatt D'Agostini and a conditional 7th to the Devils for a 5th round pick
Lol you always beat me to news by about 10 minutes.
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

He has twitter and his cock is jammed between his keyboard and desk. He has easy access.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

(Brian Lee, Jeff Halpern, Joey Crabb, Zach Boychuk all on waivers
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Florida Chris »

Lee wroteCOLONMatt D'Agostini and a conditional 7th to the Devils for a 5th round pick

Real happy with this trade. Dags really needed a change of scenery. NJ has a history of turning around players careers. I hope this is the case. I no Dags had asked for a trade, glad to see STL pull through.
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Boychuk got hurt in practice and the Bruins have recalled Bartkowski on emergency basis. fuck me...Krug should be the one getting the call but he didnt. if boychuk is out for extended time i am fucked and so are the real bruins.
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Phion Keneuf »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONBoychuk got hurt in practice and the Bruins have recalled Bartkowski on emergency basis. fuck me...Krug should be the one getting the call but he didnt. if boychuk is out for extended time i am fucked and so are the real bruins.
Fuck that's going to mean more Chara tomorrow ...
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

The NHL said on Friday that New York Rangers forward Rick Nash will not face supplementary discipline for his hit on Panthers winger Tomas Kopecky.

Maple Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul, who was suspended two games this week for a hit on Victor Hedman, tweeted in response,
"If someone can explain the decisions on what warrants a suspension and what doesn't, please let me and the rest of guys know."

I couldn't agree more, and i thought the same thing when i read Nash wasn't suspended. IMO it's the case of a superstar treatment.
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844

Post by Phion Keneuf »

Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLONThe NHL said on Friday that New York Rangers forward Rick Nash will not face supplementary discipline for his hit on Panthers winger Tomas Kopecky.

Maple Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul, who was suspended two games this week for a hit on Victor Hedman, tweeted in response,
"If someone can explain the decisions on what warrants a suspension and what doesn't, please let me and the rest of guys know."

I couldn't agree more, and i thought the same thing when i read Nash wasn't suspended. IMO it's the case of a superstar treatment.
Edler got 2 games for making contact with a goalie. It was bad, but not Rick Nash hit bad.
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844

Post by Phion Keneuf »

And Rielly ties it up!
1G + 1A in Marlies debut!
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

shit, if he continues to be that good we could see him replace liles at some point this year lol
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844

Post by Phion Keneuf »

Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLONshit, if he continues to be that good we could see him replace liles at some point this year lol
I hope not lol.

I'd much rather him take the "Kadri" route and work with Eakins on his defensive game.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

he's a lot better than kadri at this age
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844

Post by Phion Keneuf »

Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLONhe's a lot better than kadri at this age
I agree, leafs haven't had a prospect since Rielly in a long time.

Rielly for Kadri ;)
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

how about

Rielly TO kadri

:)
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844

Post by Phion Keneuf »

Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLONhow about

Rielly TO kadri

:)
Haha I'll be happy with that as well!
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

The Halifax Mooseheads finished the regular season 73 points ahead of the Saint John Sea Dogs and they showed why in Game 1 of their first-round matchup.

Halifax scored eight times in the second period alone en route to crushing visiting Saint John 11-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.
Martin Frk scored five times and had three assists for the Mooseheads, who outshot their opponent 48-8 through 40 minutes of domination, while Jonathan Drouin had six assists.
I was once kicked out of a moosehead game (2 years ago) for being too drunk the telling everyone Frk was my boyfriend. My wife wasn't impressed, gosh

big Frk fan, and shep wont trade him to me,
Peter
PostsCOLON 2048
JoinedCOLON Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by Peter »

Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLONThe Halifax Mooseheads finished the regular season 73 points ahead of the Saint John Sea Dogs and they showed why in Game 1 of their first-round matchup.

Halifax scored eight times in the second period alone en route to crushing visiting Saint John 11-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.
Martin Frk scored five times and had three assists for the Mooseheads, who outshot their opponent 48-8 through 40 minutes of domination, while Jonathan Drouin had six assists.
I was once kicked out of a moosehead game (2 years ago) for being too drunk the telling everyone Frk was my boyfriend. My wife wasn't impressed, gosh

lmao
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Lupul deserved is suspension, no doubt. 2 games was what I expected.

But how Nash got 0 games and Edler got 2 makes no sense to me. I can't believe Edler got ANY games and Nash through a jumping flying elbow to the back of Kopecky's head but his superstar status leads to nothing.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Fair Deals Steve wroteCOLONThe Halifax Mooseheads finished the regular season 73 points ahead of the Saint John Sea Dogs and they showed why in Game 1 of their first-round matchup.

Shows how much I followed Junior this year. I thought you made this entire thing up..
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Phion Keneuf
PostsCOLON 844

Post by Phion Keneuf »

Shep wroteCOLONLupul deserved is suspension, no doubt. 2 games was what I expected.

But how Nash got 0 games and Edler got 2 makes no sense to me. I can't believe Edler got ANY games and Nash through a jumping flying elbow to the back of Kopecky's head but his superstar status leads to nothing.
I agree Lupul should've got a suspension *if Nash received longer.

Either be consistent and give Nash a 4+ish game suspension, or if you want to be lenient give Lupul no games, and Nash 2ish.

Whether Shannahandjob wanted to be lenient or not he should've been consistent. Comparing these 3 hits the worst one received nothing, while the two lesser ones received worse.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to