BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: NHL Transactions - Injuries and More Injuries

Post by Mike »

H MART wroteCOLONhttp://www.nhlsnipers.com/ryan-miller-a ... oncussion/

This really makes me uneasy for Miller's future tbh... I completely forgot about this. He has history, and a current concussion now.
Why shitty blogspam? http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=561353
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

oh I was just searching for Miller's pictures to use on something and just ran across the exact site. Didn't bother refining the research to suit higher quality read. What a troll
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

H MART wroteCOLONoh I was just searching for Miller's pictures to use on something and just ran across the exact site. Didn't bother refining the research to suit higher quality read. What a troll
I don't think you know what the word troll means.
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Mike wroteCOLON
H MART wroteCOLONoh I was just searching for Miller's pictures to use on something and just ran across the exact site. Didn't bother refining the research to suit higher quality read. What a troll
I don't think you know what the word troll means.
Definitely not, lol
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Lombardi seen wearing a sling after last nights game
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

I do know what it means you noobs... I'm on a complete higher level what do you white kids know about the gaming world? I use it extensively to the point of noobs not knowing the newer and better application of the word... you guys frustrate me sometimes. You really really think i don't know what the definition of internet slang words are?... holy shit. I'm a fucking Asian man. Get a grip. Good bye.

For example, Mike you are a troll for posting that new link because you missed my point. I was just merely pointing the article out for the topic in which I was worried about: Miller having a history of concussion. I don't give a shit what the actual article says. You don't need to know if this article is high quality or a better read. I just wanted to stress the topic. Yet, you come in, and are like oh lolol why u reading a shitty blog? go to NHL and read it! *posts new link*. To the subtle and sensitive world of the interwebs, you are a troll for being so anal about what article/link I used to stress my point. You think I read stupid and shitty blogs. You thought it needed correcting desprately.

I'm only on a rant because a few noobs on this forum tried to correct my usage of internet slangs, and it only makes me laugh that they don't really know why I use the word or think that I truly don't know where the ORIGINAL definition of the word came from or know the meaning of it, so I just wanted to get this out there. Stop fucking correcting the usage of my internet slang words. I gamed for long and enough to know its proper usage.

Good day
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

No you don't.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

mattiaboni matt iaboni
James Reimer on the ice working with Francois Allaire #Leafs #NHL
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

H MART wroteCOLONI do know what it means you noobs... I'm on a complete higher level what do you white kids know about the gaming world? I use it extensively to the point of noobs not knowing the newer and better application of the word... you guys frustrate me sometimes. You really really think i don't know what the definition of internet slang words are?... holy shit. I'm a fucking Asian man. Get a grip. Good bye.

For example, Mike you are a troll for posting that new link because you missed my point. I was just merely pointing the article out for the topic in which I was worried about: Miller having a history of concussion. I don't give a shit what the actual article says. You don't need to know if this article is high quality or a better read. I just wanted to stress the topic. Yet, you come in, and are like oh lolol why u reading a shitty blog? go to NHL and read it! *posts new link*. To the subtle and sensitive world of the interwebs, you are a troll for being so anal about what article/link I used to stress my point. You think I read stupid and shitty blogs. You thought it needed correcting desprately.

I'm only on a rant because a few noobs on this forum tried to correct my usage of internet slangs, and it only makes me laugh that they don't really know why I use the word or think that I truly don't know where the ORIGINAL definition of the word came from or know the meaning of it, so I just wanted to get this out there. Stop fucking correcting the usage of my internet slang words. I gamed for long and enough to know its proper usage.

Good day
Forgive me sir, sounds like you were there at the beginning with Al Gore. I bow down to you.
Chris
PostsCOLON 3619
JoinedCOLON Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Chris »

Mike wroteCOLON
H MART wroteCOLONI do know what it means you noobs... I'm on a complete higher level what do you white kids know about the gaming world? I use it extensively to the point of noobs not knowing the newer and better application of the word... you guys frustrate me sometimes. You really really think i don't know what the definition of internet slang words are?... holy shit. I'm a fucking Asian man. Get a grip. Good bye.

Good day
Forgive me sir, sounds like you were there at the beginning with Al Gore. I bow down to you.
Hahahaha
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

mirtle James Mirtle
Komisarek and Lombardi out a minimum of three weeks.
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Post by Mash »

Mike wroteCOLON

Good day

LOL
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

^ROFL

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Nabokov out indefinitely with a groin injury.
Chris
PostsCOLON 3619
JoinedCOLON Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Chris »

Praise the lord.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Paul, you're great.
inferno31
PostsCOLON 1805
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:15 pm
LocationCOLON NYC

Post by inferno31 »

Lombo and Komisarek out 2 weeks minimum. Reimer 7-10 days but on ice practices now. Grabo I think 2-3 weeks. Mac is day to day.
Roster
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

fucking injuries.. they'll be Ron Wilson's scapegoat.. this team is brutal

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

DavidAlter590 David Alter
Reimer, Armstrong, Grabovski, MacArthur, Lombardi, Komisarek all ruled out for Saturday, MacArthur could come back Sunday, #Leafs
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to