2023 Draft Discussion

Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12357
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

2023 Draft Discussion

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't think anyone is going to overtake Bedard like a few players overtook Wright last spring but Adam Fantilli looks really good right now for Michigan.

I definitely want to catch a game Yost at least once this season to see him, Luke Hughes and my guy Rutger. McGroarty had a hat trick on Saturday against WMU.

Bedard is basically at 2 points per game clip for the Pats. Anyone keeping up on Michkov?
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14648
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: 2023 Draft Discussion

Post by kyuss »

Michkov is back from the knee injury suffered early on from former Hab Emelin's hit and back scoring of course.

6 goals in 6 VHL games is hardly sustainable, the highest pace ever for goals by an U19 player in that league was recorded by Chibrikov last year at 0.54 in his post draft year. Similar pace for Nichushkin (0.53) in his draft year.
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 627
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DApolloS »

Good timing, for those ewho have a sub to the Athletic, Scott Wheeler released his top 64 prospects for the 2023 entry draft.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12357
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

After my team had a big week last week, I think we now have a defined split in the standings between the bottom 6 and the next pack of teams that are likely to miss the playoffs. Counting this week, we have only 6 weeks left in the season.

I'm pretty much at the point where I don't count on getting lucky with the lottery being 7th in the order...just need to settle on some names I like in the pack of guys outside the top 5.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13356
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:07 pm After my team had a big week last week, I think we now have a defined split in the standings between the bottom 6 and the next pack of teams that are likely to miss the playoffs. Counting this week, we have only 6 weeks left in the season.

I'm pretty much at the point where I don't count on getting lucky with the lottery being 7th in the order...just need to settle on some names I like in the pack of guys outside the top 5.
Or trade the pick for a ransom! :o
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to