2022 Drafted players in the NHL

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

2022 Drafted players in the NHL

Post by DApolloS »

So it was just announced that Ron Francis says the plan is for Wright to spend the season with Seattle. That being said, what other fresh draftees are looking pretty hot with their new teams.

As a Winnipeger, it's been very fun watching Lambert. He has excelled with the Jets so far and he is making it very difficult on them to cut him for the year.

Anyone else notice some of these young guys have an excellent camp?
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: 2022 Drafted players in the NHL

Post by Matthew »

I dunno if he will stick but the monster Xhekaj has been a physical force in Montreal.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

Owen Beck and Jiri Kulich are reported to have very nice camps. Xhekaj is a goon, I wonder if he has the same impact once there are other heavyweights on the ice with him.
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DApolloS »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:31 am Owen Beck and Jiri Kulich are reported to have very nice camps. Xhekaj is a goon, I wonder if he has the same impact once there are other heavyweights on the ice with him.
It'll be fun to see him get tossed around by Reaves, if Reaves is still in the NHL this year.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

DApolloS wroteCOLON Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:16 am So it was just announced that Ron Francis says the plan is for Wright to spend the season with Seattle. That being said, what other fresh draftees are looking pretty hot with their new teams.

As a Winnipeger, it's been very fun watching Lambert. He has excelled with the Jets so far and he is making it very difficult on them to cut him for the year.

Anyone else notice some of these young guys have an excellent camp?
not from this year's draft but can't wait to see perfetti and sanderson destroy the NHL
#91 - John Tavares
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

We've got the games in Prague this weekend but we're still a few days away from knowing the plans for the other teams.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to Nemec. I see he got 18 minutes last night. Has anyone watched of his games in the preseason?

Jiricek played 17 minutes for the Jackets last night...they crushed the Blues. Is he going to get a 9-game look? They seem to be pretty deep on defense. Andrew Peeke just got an extension...had 4 assists last night.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:31 am Owen Beck and Jiri Kulich are reported to have very nice camps. Xhekaj is a goon, I wonder if he has the same impact once there are other heavyweights on the ice with him.
We will get to see. He made the final roster. Undrafted in OHL, then undrafted in NHL, then makes the jump straight from the OHL to an NHL roster at 21 years old.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Xhekaj becoming a Monster...a POWERPLAY Monster!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to