CAR - NSH

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: CAR - NSH

Post by kyuss »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONLaine kinda sucks now though doesn't he?
he had a bad first season in Columbus last year, but this season he's easily leading the team in PPG despite a period where he struggled with his father's illness and eventual death.

I still think moving forward if put in the right situation he should be the guy battling Matthews for best goal scorer in the league.

Unfortunately he's RFA at the end of the year, so his strong season means his next contract would have been again hard to afford for my team.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

This is an interesting investment for Paul. Laine being 23 and you're trying to build a roster...he's the caliber of player you'd hope to draft along the way, right? Since he's joined the league, he's legitimately a top 10 goal scorer.

Peterka is an intriguing prospect but I wouldn't put him on Laine's level. Marchment has had a tremendous 3 month stretch...you don't really know he is over the long haul.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Don’t mind this for Paul at all
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

kimmer wroteCOLONyou'll need a goalie sooner than later
Nah - I'm good with Forsberg + Murray for next couple of years.. then Commesso will be ready as Chicago (NHL) are coming out of their rebuild.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONyou'll need a goalie sooner than later
Nah - I'm good with Forsberg + Murray for next couple of years.. then Commesso will be ready as Chicago (NHL) are coming out of their rebuild.

When we're down in this place in the standings, you'll take what you can get. Paul has a pretty good goaltending situation brewing with Sorokin. I think if you're working your way back up the league table, you need to eventually find a dependable starter...the younger, the better.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

murray forsb will not have jobs by next yr lol
Murray already is being phased out lol
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DApolloS »

kimmer wroteCOLONmurray forsb will not have jobs by next yr lol
Murray already is being phased out lol
Forsberg probably has a better shot at having a job next year then Murray does.
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

Forsberg been solid for OTT this year, Murray is just around because of his contract
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Nobody is buying Murray out - certainly not Melnyk. He'll have a job until his contract runs out or someone finds a way to put him on LTIR. Either way, won't be next year as the Sens in general have sucked so he'll get another do over in 22-23.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to