KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Re: League Announcement: BUF

Post by KapG »

CAM wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON
CAM wroteCOLONAbout time...the unanswered pms were piling up. Welcome aboard man. You got a lot of picks coming up. They are way over-valued in this league so you should be able to have some fun. Too bad you were GM when i had all my assets to give away. You would have cleaned up. I believe i offered Phion Wheeler + Salvador+ Powe + Samuelsson for Baertshi + 1st + 2nd and he told me it was good but he didnt want to improve his teams draft position this year. Now thats smart GMing when you dont have enough players to meet GP or min salary cap.
There are a couple other gms who have been even more inactive than phion this summer imo.

I mean I hadn't seen aidan post in like 3 months before he just bumped his trade block
lol, whos Aidan? Which team?

See what I mean lol ;)
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Ya how about FLA Chris and CGY josh they never post in summer shud we kick em out too?!?!?
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

I didnt post either. Im not in CC anymore so i dont have too...:)
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

I haven't posted Paul but have been on everyday....
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Yea...I dont think Kim knows how to check the "last visited" section of members page...
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

CAM wroteCOLONYea...I dont think Kim knows how to check the "last visited" section of members page...
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

ive talked to josh plenty, florida chris has made a bunch of moves himself.

that gooker guy or whatever his name is has been mia most of the summer too
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

CAM wroteCOLONYea...I dont think Kim knows how to check the "last visited" section of members page...
I don't do that shit man. if I feel I haven't seen enough of them, that's a good enough barometer for me to decide they're not active. it's all about fucking me. why would I bother wasting my precious time clicking on a guys profile page to check that shit. do I care about any of these fuckers?
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382
JoinedCOLON Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by shooker »

hahah kim.
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

Bryuns and Mike: let me see what spreadsheet I have for him. It might be more up to date than what is posted on the Sabres forum. Its on my work server so Ill have a look when I get back from lunch.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Chuck Norris wroteCOLONBryuns and Mike: let me see what spreadsheet I have for him. It might be more up to date than what is posted on the Sabres forum. Its on my work server so Ill have a look when I get back from lunch.
Thanks Chuck
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Shut up, kids, and respect your elders. Get off my lawn too ...
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Florida Chris »

gooker wroteCOLONYa how about FLA Chris and CGY josh they never post in summer shud we kick em out too?!?!?

Paul GO FUCK YOURSELF

free post
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Florida Chris »

Just kidding around Paul, but not going to lie the comment did piss me a little. I am the first to admit, that I am not a big poster, but I pretty much read every single post on the site. Except for a hand full of days when I have had no internet access, there hasn't been a single day since May 04, 2010 that I have not logged on and spent time on this site, some days far much time, considering how busy I actually am in real life. Which brings me to a whole new topic, when people use the argument on how they are too busy to come here. This is where I come to have a little fun, at the very least forget about the real world for a little bit if needed each day. This is the way it should be for everyone here.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Florida Chris wroteCOLONJust kidding around Paul, but not going to lie the comment did piss me a little. I am the first to admit, that I am not a big poster, but I pretty much read every single post on the site. Except for a hand full of days when I have had no internet access, there hasn't been a single day since May 04, 2010 that I have not logged on and spent time on this site, some days far much time, considering how busy I actually am in real life. Which brings me to a whole new topic, when people use the argument on how they are too busy to come here. This is where I come to have a little fun, at the very least forget about the real world for a little bit if needed each day. This is the way it should be for everyone here.
You dont need to defend yourself dude. I use to do the same thing with getting harassed about pm's, posting and trading. Pointless. Go about your business as you please. You are an elder of this league.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Lol ya was kidding bra
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico