League Announcement: BUF

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Aidan
PostsCOLON 134
JoinedCOLON Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Re: League Announcement: BUF

Post by Aidan »

Bruyns wroteCOLONThanks guys looking forward to being a part of this league and talking hockey with you all.
Welcome aboard man. Shoot me a PM if you want to trade!
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Welcome.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Finally. This should have happened once Phion announced he was stripping the team (playoff team!) to rebuild ... no more teenagers.

This totally fucked up the roster for the next GM
Click banner to view current roster and picks
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

Welcome Matt, shall i negotiate through your agent, big fun steve?
#91 - John Tavares
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Matt and I text frequently, you can pm him, we'll talk through offers he likes, but I don't think he can trade for 2 weeks, plus he wants to update his roster properly.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

Hi new guy.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Brent Burns for Morgan Rielly
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

haha don't worry i don't have anything in my mind right now.. first thing first... i want to make sure CBS gets updated and i can know how many players i do have so i can drop them / trade accordingly to fit within the limits!
#91 - John Tavares
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Bruyns wroteCOLON Defintely not the strongest roster, but a lot of prospects and picks so at least I have assets to work with ..
exactly what i was thinking.

Welcome aboard!

as others have said, nice making an addition that brings the best premises.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Big Fun wroteCOLONMatt and I text frequently, you can pm him, we'll talk through offers he likes, but I don't think he can trade for 2 weeks,
I don't think that's the case considering the upcoming deadlines (waiver draft and roster submission in particular)
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Tony wroteCOLONFinally. This should have happened once Phion announced he was stripping the team (playoff team!) to rebuild ... no more teenagers.

yup, only 5 1st rounders and 6 2nd rounders in the next Entry draft plus Milan Lucic, John Gibson, Baertschi, Bennett etc... totally fucked up!
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382
JoinedCOLON Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by shooker »

fucale, shinkaruk, horvat, zadorov, zykov, pulock all from this years draft as well. Horrible roster but assets none the less.
Ennzie
PostsCOLON 137
JoinedCOLON Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by Ennzie »

Welcome
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

About time...the unanswered pms were piling up. Welcome aboard man. You got a lot of picks coming up. They are way over-valued in this league so you should be able to have some fun. Too bad you were GM when i had all my assets to give away. You would have cleaned up. I believe i offered Phion Wheeler + Salvador+ Powe + Samuelsson for Baertshi + 1st + 2nd and he told me it was good but he didnt want to improve his teams draft position this year. Now thats smart GMing when you dont have enough players to meet GP or min salary cap.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Where is Buffalos asset list at present? Like all the picks and stuff?
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Tony wroteCOLONFinally. This should have happened once Phion announced he was stripping the team (playoff team!) to rebuild ... no more teenagers.

yup, only 5 1st rounders and 6 2nd rounders in the next Entry draft plus Milan Lucic, John Gibson, Baertschi, Bennett etc... totally fucked up!
Agree with you here.

He hsd plenty of fine assets. Just cause someone wsnts to rebuild like thst doesn't mean its the wrong way...Lol...
Last edited by 1 on KapG, edited 0 times in total.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

CAM wroteCOLONAbout time...the unanswered pms were piling up. Welcome aboard man. You got a lot of picks coming up. They are way over-valued in this league so you should be able to have some fun. Too bad you were GM when i had all my assets to give away. You would have cleaned up. I believe i offered Phion Wheeler + Salvador+ Powe + Samuelsson for Baertshi + 1st + 2nd and he told me it was good but he didnt want to improve his teams draft position this year. Now thats smart GMing when you dont have enough players to meet GP or min salary cap.
There are a couple other gms who have been even more inactive than phion this summer imo.

I mean I hadn't seen aidan post in like 3 months before he just bumped his trade block
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

I will post up a trade block and my thoughts on what I'd like to do with my team at lunch today to help out other GMs who want to start talking deals.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

KapG wroteCOLON
CAM wroteCOLONAbout time...the unanswered pms were piling up. Welcome aboard man. You got a lot of picks coming up. They are way over-valued in this league so you should be able to have some fun. Too bad you were GM when i had all my assets to give away. You would have cleaned up. I believe i offered Phion Wheeler + Salvador+ Powe + Samuelsson for Baertshi + 1st + 2nd and he told me it was good but he didnt want to improve his teams draft position this year. Now thats smart GMing when you dont have enough players to meet GP or min salary cap.
There are a couple other gms who have been even more inactive than phion this summer imo.

I mean I hadn't seen aidan post in like 3 months before he just bumped his trade block
lol, whos Aidan? Which team?
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

nm...i see its Colorado.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to