Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
inferno31
PostsCOLON 1805
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:15 pm
LocationCOLON NYC

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Post by inferno31 »

Lindback traded to TBL for 2 2nds, and some other shit. But Poille confirms that Lindback will be the starter in Tampa. Bring on the offers bitches.
Roster
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382
JoinedCOLON Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by shooker »

fuck I hate trading lindback now. I figured he'd be another Harding, or Scnieds and spend quite a while as the number 2
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

Only good thing about this is it's one more goalie off the market helping Lou/Cory's value
inferno31
PostsCOLON 1805
LocationCOLON NYC

Post by inferno31 »

shooker wroteCOLONOnly good thing about this is it's one more goalie off the market helping Lou/Cory's value
Actually it's quite the opposite. It's one less market available, and one that'd be willing to pay more as well. It brings Lou's value down IMO.
Roster
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

inferno31 wroteCOLON
shooker wroteCOLONOnly good thing about this is it's one more goalie off the market helping Lou/Cory's value
Actually it's quite the opposite. It's one less market available, and one that'd be willing to pay more as well. It brings Lou's value down IMO.
disagree. Yzerman was already quoted on serveral occasions saying he had no interest in aquiring Lou. TBL was only linked because the media assumed.
inferno31
PostsCOLON 1805
LocationCOLON NYC

Post by inferno31 »

shooker wroteCOLON
inferno31 wroteCOLON
disagree. Yzerman was already quoted on serveral occasions saying he had no interest in aquiring Lou. TBL was only linked because the media assumed.
I agree he said that, but now he isn't in the market for sure. Which leaves the following possibilities.

Toronto - Makes Sense
Edmonton - Within the Division, seem committed to Dubnyk, and a young team not necessarily in the market for an older goalie with that deal but possible. Lou also would need to want to go there.
Columbus - Lou would have to waive to go here, if they do trade Nash may begin another rebuild in Columbus, plus his contract can't be ownership friendly
Winnipeg - Makes sense only if Pavelec leaves, which I don't believe he will.
New Jersey - Brodeur would have to retire, which I don't believe he will. Also does Lou want to walk into that situation where he has to take up Brodeur's legacy?
Chicago - Would the Canucks want to do this? Would Lou? Would Chicago? Makes sense if you don't look at external factors, but far too much going on for it to seem likely.
Roster
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

San Jose has also been linked. None the less I don't think this is negative by any means for the Canucks. In fact I still want Lou to stay in van... People who want Lou out are idiots plain and simple.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

SJ loses out again ... Would be nice if we tried for someone like Backstrom in Minny. If not just give Greiss the fucking job ... Niemi sucks.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Chris
PostsCOLON 3619
JoinedCOLON Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Chris »

inferno31 wroteCOLON
shooker wroteCOLON
inferno31 wroteCOLON
I agree he said that, but now he isn't in the market for sure. Which leaves the following possibilities.

Toronto - Makes Sense
Edmonton - Within the Division, seem committed to Dubnyk, and a young team not necessarily in the market for an older goalie with that deal but possible. Lou also would need to want to go there.
Columbus - Lou would have to waive to go here, if they do trade Nash may begin another rebuild in Columbus, plus his contract can't be ownership friendly
Winnipeg - Makes sense only if Pavelec leaves, which I don't believe he will.
New Jersey - Brodeur would have to retire, which I don't believe he will. Also does Lou want to walk into that situation where he has to take up Brodeur's legacy?
Chicago - Would the Canucks want to do this? Would Lou? Would Chicago? Makes sense if you don't look at external factors, but far too much going on for it to seem likely.
After seeing the trade yesterday, I'm absolutely convinced that if the Canucks were trying to high sell on Luongo, they won't be able to any more.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

The more goalies that get trades, the lower the value gets on Lou IMO (less teams interested)
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

FML :)
Dmitry Chesnokov @dchesnokov

Radulov's Russian agent tells Izvestiya newspaper Alexander made a decision where he will play next year and implied it is the #KHL.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Radulov is a loser. Type of player who gives Russians a bad rep with all this flip flopping between the NHL and KHL.

With that being said. That blows for you Shep :/
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

I'll wait until it's official, but rumours CSKA is going to pay him 12mil per year.

Can't say I blame him. He'll get paid 12mil per year, play in his home country, be the best player in the league..

Nothing is officially official. But, it's all but done.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Tax free too I believe... That's a huge difference
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

He's still a bitch lol!

This coming from a HUGE fan of Russian born players :)
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Pahlsson signs w/ MODO
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Fuck Russians and fuck Euros ... ALL of them are available for trade on my team.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

I'll take Greiss back
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
LocationCOLON Nevada