Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

GDT - Week 13

Post by Shoalzie »

I hope your 2023 is going well so far.

I wanted to take a second here to mention that I will be creating a second set of sheets over this current week that you guys can use starting with Week 14. I'll be sharing those with you by this upcoming weekend. The current set you're using will move to another folder location on my Google drive.

There were a few things on these weekly sheets that weren't performing how I expected. I corrected formulas and I've been testing them out for a few weeks and they're a lot more reliable. Instead editing 32 sets of weekly sheets, I'm just updating my template and I'll set up new sheets for you guys to use the rest of the season.

I'll handle transferring over your lineup information prior to Week 14. After this week, the revised sheets should be much more reliable and I can trust the information they provide.

I also want to apologize for not getting the alternate set of sheets created with the checkbox functionality. Once I discovered the issues with current sheets, my attention turned to correcting those problems before making those alternate sheets. Those are still in my plans but those might not happen for a few more weeks. When those are complete, I'll make them available to you. Setting them up now will at least give me a head start on having things ready for next season. I'd like to have next year's sheets ready for you in time for our draft in the spring.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Re: GDT - Week 13

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Thanks Scott! Grinding away for the good of the league constantly. You’re the best.

Also early lock today fellas
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:25 amAlso early lock today fellas

Yup, thanks Mike...Winter Classic is at 2.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

thanks so much scott for all these always!
happy new year everyone
#91 - John Tavares
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Thank you so much for all your hard work Scott. It’s so very much appreciated. You’re amazing.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Schedule for this week is finally in. Has been a busy holiday season for me.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Thanks Matt!
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Thanks Matt!!
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Kirill Marchenko with the hatty in his 15th NHL game
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Dahlin dropping a 5 piece last night. He’s so damn good.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Dahlin and Thompson have been major bright spots for them. Even Tuch is having a strong season. Skinner and Cozens are also over a PPG. Eichel 3 years ago was their last point-per-game guy...right now they have five. They've actually rebounded from the annual November/December slump after a strong October.

I know the Wings have been scuffling...haven't seen the playoff standings for a minute. The Sabres are back in the mix...only 4 back of the Islanders. The Wings are 7 back but they've got to jump Buffalo and the Panthers. Even Ottawa having a rough go is tied with the Wings in points.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Quick update on the revised sheets...I'll have those ready for you guys some time today while I'm watching football.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Having a bad week should cause me to fall a few spots in the standings
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

Matthew wroteCOLON Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:14 pm Having a bad week should cause me to fall a few spots in the standings
im lucky to still have a close match with you even i had a good week in general (except goalies...)
#91 - John Tavares
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

You guys should all be getting the notices in your e-mail about your new sheets. I'll let you have access to the old ones if you want but those were moved to another folder in my Google Drive.

You'll have Weeks 14-21 all visible. The playoff sheets are hidden (for now).

You won't notice any change in the looks department...this was all behind-the-scenes formula revisions. I'm much happier with this set.

I've got to get caught up with some transactions but I'll get to that throughout the week.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Not the best week and injuries to Noesen and Zucc made it worse.. the last day was fatal vs Toronto.

Still increased the gap on the 2nd overall team to over 100 pts thanks to BBKLducks' bad week.

Comeback week for Matt's Sabres as they are all of a sudden close to the 2nd place.

Pretty crazy that after the 100 points gap between 1st and 2nd there are five teams within 16 points
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:06 am I hope your 2023 is going well so far.

I wanted to take a second here to mention that I will be creating a second set of sheets over this current week that you guys can use starting with Week 14. I'll be sharing those with you by this upcoming weekend. The current set you're using will move to another folder location on my Google drive.

There were a few things on these weekly sheets that weren't performing how I expected. I corrected formulas and I've been testing them out for a few weeks and they're a lot more reliable. Instead editing 32 sets of weekly sheets, I'm just updating my template and I'll set up new sheets for you guys to use the rest of the season.

I'll handle transferring over your lineup information prior to Week 14. After this week, the revised sheets should be much more reliable and I can trust the information they provide.

I also want to apologize for not getting the alternate set of sheets created with the checkbox functionality. Once I discovered the issues with current sheets, my attention turned to correcting those problems before making those alternate sheets. Those are still in my plans but those might not happen for a few more weeks. When those are complete, I'll make them available to you. Setting them up now will at least give me a head start on having things ready for next season. I'd like to have next year's sheets ready for you in time for our draft in the spring.
I've just used the new sheet for week #14.
To my surprise (given what you wrote), I was able to use the check box to import the lineup.
Only thing is, I'm getting the error message saying the lineup doesn't match the one on Fantrax, but I think they are actually the same, before and after I did some changes (on both Fantrax & Googlesheet)
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I'll look at your sheet tonight.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Ooof gotta really tough week 14 of elite teams to face. (Phi, Lak, Nsh) and may not even get a goalie start. And am gonna have a few injured guys in my lineup too due to injuries/cap. Could see bbkl anaheim fall a few more spots down the standings.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

kyuss wroteCOLON Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:52 pmI've just used the new sheet for week #14.
To my surprise (given what you wrote), I was able to use the check box to import the lineup.
Only thing is, I'm getting the error message saying the lineup doesn't match the one on Fantrax, but I think they are actually the same, before and after I did some changes (on both Fantrax & Googlesheet)

I'll grab another list off Fantrax tonight. If you make changes to your lineup today, I won't have it updated on my end quite yet so you might an invalid lineup temporarily.

I tested it yesterday when I moved Martinez back into my lineup and then I grabbed the player list off Fantrax and it still had him listed as a "Reserve". This is the annoying thing with that player list not updating right away even though the transaction history will show they that you made the lineup move.

If anything, it shows you the sheets are working because based on the player list I currently have loaded, your lineup doesn't match what the database has listed for you team.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to