Post by CasperX22 »

Yep good talks. Was a very fair offer.
LeanMachine
PostsCOLON 938
JoinedCOLON Wed May 28, 2014 7:16 pm
CONTACTCOLON

Re: COL - BUF

Post by LeanMachine »

yep fair. I told casper a low 1st is good value. I couldn't give the SJS as it is a mid 1st. BUF 1st works better.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

I actually like this for Buf that pick is going to be a lot higher than I think people believe
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

I just feel like Bruyns wins all trades regardless
Hes like the best type of vulture in bbkl cuz he doesnt have reputation of being nasty and is seemingly such a nice white guy that makes no fuss one way or the other. But in reality he rapes hard in all trades.
LeanMachine
PostsCOLON 938
CONTACTCOLON

Post by LeanMachine »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLONI actually like this for Buf that pick is going to be a lot higher than I think people believe
I would disagree knowing matt for a few years he is on the verge of something great with the assets he has compiled I wouldn't be surprised if 2016 is the year he goes for it
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

LeanMachine wroteCOLON
lightupdadarkness wroteCOLONI actually like this for Buf that pick is going to be a lot higher than I think people believe
I would disagree knowing matt for a few years he is on the verge of something great with the assets he has compiled I wouldn't be surprised if 2016 is the year he goes for it
He's gotta get through MTL, BOS and TOR first.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

LeanMachine wroteCOLON
I guess I should have used a better word higher I mean a later pick I expect him to make a good playoff push
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

Chuck Norris wroteCOLON
LeanMachine wroteCOLON
He's gotta get through MTL, BOS and TOR first.
Don't most of y'all have to cut cap?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Believe me I wouldn't outright sell Coburn if I could afford to keep him. My cap situation next season will be atrocious, so I needed to move a large cap figure. Coburn was essentially my #6-#7 dman at this point, so he was naturally the one that had to go. Even if the 1st ends up being in the late 20's or even the last pick of the 1st it's about as good as I was going to do.
LeanMachine
PostsCOLON 938
CONTACTCOLON

Post by LeanMachine »

kimmer wroteCOLONI just feel like Bruyns wins all trades regardless
Hes like the best type of vulture in bbkl cuz he doesnt have reputation of being nasty and is seemingly such a nice white guy that makes no fuss one way or the other. But in reality he rapes hard in all trades.
My experience with Matt is he is a "right-place-right-time" GM. Evaluating the one trade I did with him here - I traded Vanek to him at the lowest point of MIN struggles (bad on me I know better than that). Things could still turn around in that deal if Shaw finds the game he had going last season. Banking on this is an off year for Shaw. But as of now, Matt did well in our one deal.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

crap. i was going to see what the price was at days end of offer Mon 1st + Freddy Gauthier...guess i shouldn't have waited
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

I still can't believe how he got to upgrade goaltending in rape fashion + acquire sid for free on top of that LOL oh man
LeanMachine
PostsCOLON 938
CONTACTCOLON

Post by LeanMachine »

LeanMachine wroteCOLON My experience with Matt is he is a "right-place-right-time" GM. Evaluating the one trade I did with him here - I traded Vanek to him at the lowest point of MIN struggles (bad on me I know better than that). Things could still turn around in that deal if Shaw finds the game he had going last season. Banking on this is an off year for Shaw. But as of now, Matt did well in our one deal.
Oh ya - I also did a three-way deal with Matt and Steve. Think that one turned out pretty good for all.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONcrap. i was going to see what the price was at days end of offer Mon 1st + Freddy Gauthier...guess i shouldn't have waited
If u were serious then yA Casper missed out. What I wudve done if I were Casper after receiving Bruyns offer publicly (I saw it down a several posts myself) is he shudve edited original post saying "going rate for coburn now is prospect + 1st" bet u be wudve wudve gotten plenty of better choices afterwards. Tbh I dont even know who alt is other than that keyboard button on my computer keyboard.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONcrap. i was going to see what the price was at days end of offer Mon 1st + Freddy Gauthier...guess i shouldn't have waited
Live and learn I guess?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kimmer wroteCOLON
If u were serious then yA Casper missed out. What I wudve done if I were Casper after receiving Bruyns offer publicly (I saw it down a several posts myself) is he shudve edited original post saying "going rate for coburn now is prospect + 1st" bet u be wudve wudve gotten plenty of better choices afterwards. Tbh I dont even know who alt is other than that keyboard button on my computer keyboard.
Alt is a Flyers defense prospect. Would have been up earlier in the year when they had injuries if he hadn't hurt his shoulder himself. He is pretty much NHL ready and will likely be battling with Hagg for the #6 dman role in training camp next season.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Alt is very solid
LeanMachine
PostsCOLON 938
CONTACTCOLON

Post by LeanMachine »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
LeanMachine wroteCOLON
I guess I should have used a better word higher I mean a later pick I expect him to make a good playoff push
makes more sense to me now.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to