Top End Pieces

Negotiate your trades here.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Top End Pieces

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Don’t think my team is going to amount to much come playoff time. Looking towards the future. Some top end pieces below - will need a big return to land, as none need to be moved. Looking for top end prospects and/or young NHLers with 1st/2nd Rounders.

1/ Brandon Montour - elite offensive stats with decent peripherals at 3.5M x this year and next. Key piece to top end teams.
2/ Dougie Hamilton - if you can stomach the 9M cap (happy to make the deal cap neutral if needed), elite offensive stats.
3/ Jacob Trouba - elite peripheral stats with some offensive upside (down year). 8M
4/ Tristan Jarry - need a goalie coming back. Elite stats on a winning team at 3.5M

Also willing to talk Debrusk/Copp/Burakovsky if forwards more your target.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Re: Top End Pieces

Bump.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Bump - shitty offers only in so far.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:45 am Bump - shitty offers only in so far.
But great conversations
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Would love trouba
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

KapG wroteCOLON Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:38 amWould love trouba
Let’s chat man.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Trouba and another cheap periph piece could make an already offensive team like bbkl Rangers VERY DANGEROUS in the eastern conference
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Matthew wroteCOLON Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:14 pm Trouba and another cheap periph piece could make an already offensive team like bbkl Rangers VERY DANGEROUS in the eastern conference
Yah my offence is top 10 in every category I think
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:44 pm
Let’s chat man.
Yah but I don’t think you’re interested in what I’m selling lol. Would need to send out similar salary. That would mean duchene ) and then someone like merkley who just got traded to Colorado and maybe a mid pick or something. When I first brought that up you weren’t too interested so didn’t really want to bring it up again.

Open for discussion still thought so you can send me a dm or we can talk it out here if you think there’s something we can maybe do without touching Pelletier, Bolduc or clarke.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

KapG wroteCOLON Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:16 pm
Let’s chat man.
Yah but I don’t think you’re interested in what I’m selling lol. Would need to send out similar salary. That would mean duchene ) and then someone like merkley who just got traded to Colorado and maybe a mid pick or something. When I first brought that up you weren’t too interested so didn’t really want to bring it up again.

Open for discussion still thought so you can send me a dm or we can talk it out here if you think there’s something we can maybe do without touching Pelletier, Bolduc or clarke.
Hmm ya fair enough - not the deal I’m looking for and not expecting trouba’s value to drop off for a couple years yet.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:24 pm
KapG wroteCOLON Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:16 pm
Let’s chat man.

Hmm ya fair enough - not the deal I’m looking for and not expecting trouba’s value to drop off for a couple years yet.
That’s fair for sure and I totally get it from your pov. To play devils advocate tho so to speak Trouba is almost 30 and plays a rough game (how much is left in the tank?) with a massive cap hit without providing much offence. Idk how much more I can give up beyond what I was kinda hinting at. Totally get your stance though too so I’m not mad!

I’m sure someone will throw a nice offer at yah but unfortunately I’ve blown some of my draft capital picking up gaudreau and jones.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Ya that’s fair. With cap going up his hit will be less of an issue and the guy has been quite durable. So we’ll see - anyways if I’m moving him I don’t wanna be saddled with another big contract in duchenne - despite him playing very well. Prefer younger pieces with more quality over quantity and at the end of the day happy to keep trouba. And he definitely has offensive potential (see last years stats).
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Bump.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Multiple parties interested in Trouba after that game last night... get your offers in!
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Trouba moved for a steal already.

Fair offers to be had here.
Montour and Hamilton available - #2 and #3 BBKL rated D men. And Montour is a steal for this year and next.
Everyone is available.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to