Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: GDT - Week 13

Post by Shoalzie »

Mik, I think lineups from Fantrax should be good on Google now.

One thing I'll point out...if you're going to do the checkbox, you really don't need to change names on your lineup manually also. I just checked your sheet and you have guys showing up twice in the lineup.

When you enter a name manually into any of the cells, you essentially erase the formula I set up to make the checkbox function work for that cell. Those names will stay there unless you change them again yourself.

When I update the Fantrax list, your lineups will update when you use the check box. All the cells with the formula will update. You'll see that Weegar and Raymond are in there twice because I imagine you changed their names when you updated the lineups earlier on Monday.

Long story short...either use the checkbox on your sheet or manually enter your entire lineup. I see this a lot on sheets where you guys will do both and it make your lineups a mess with situations where names will appear twice.

When you check the box, the lineups will populate on your sheet with the players listed alphabetically (by last name), similar to how they'll appear on Fantrax. When I update the Fantrax list, your lineups will update as well if you check the box.

If you enter your lineup entirely by hand, it can match the Fantrax lineup even if you don't have the names in the same order.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

I don't wanna resurrect this. But my check box didn't work for Week 16, I don't think I touched anything else
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't have any Fantrax information entered for Week 16 at the moment. I'll do that tonight.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to