Brossoit & Stalock

Negotiate your trades here.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Brossoit & Stalock

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Should get 1A/B time with lehner out for the year unless VGK signs someone else?!
Who’s in?
Last edited by 1 on Handsome&FairMike, edited 0 times in total.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Brossoit

Post by Shoalzie »

They are so going to trade for a goalie...

Jake Allen's name was mentioned already.

Do the Islanders try to move out Varlamov and free up more cap to finally sign Kadri?

The Devils have too many goalies.

The Sharks are carrying 3 goalies.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Monk
PostsCOLON 1762
JoinedCOLON Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Monk »

Reimer would be cheapest to acquire I think, though I hope they go after the most expensive one and continue to fail miserably.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Lol probably but you never know. Price may never be cheaper!
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290
JoinedCOLON Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by TheNudge »

Hmmm Logan Thompson says Hi !!
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290

Post by TheNudge »

The Golden Knights were impressed with how Thompson stepped in last season and posted a 10-5-3 record with a .914 save percentage. They could be tempted to put Thompson in the driver's seat and see how he does.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Thompson was fine but it's not like they had a lot of options since they're so tight against the cap. You see what happened with Pacioretty after the trade to Carolina...the Knights could've stashed him away while he recovered and now Lehner is out for the year. I think they're still very tight against the cap with LTIR factored in. With little wiggle room, they might have to start with Brossoit and Thompson and see if they can swim or even tread water with them. I don't know what kind of cap gymnastics they can pull off now after they literally gave away two players.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290

Post by TheNudge »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONThompson was fine but it's not like they had a lot of options since they're so tight against the cap. You see what happened with Pacioretty after the trade to Carolina...the Knights could've stashed him away while he recovered and now Lehner is out for the year. I think they're still very tight against the cap with LTIR factored in. With little wiggle room, they might have to start with Brossoit and Thompson and see if they can swim or even tread water with them. I don't know what kind of cap gymnastics they can pull off now after they literally gave away two players.

What I’ve heard is that Thompson is currently the guy to start off the season. On the trade front I heard that a Reimer trade could be in the work. Thompson / Reimer tandem could be ok. SJ would probably need to retain which I’m sure they would to get something done.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

TheNudge wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONThompson was fine but it's not like they had a lot of options since they're so tight against the cap. You see what happened with Pacioretty after the trade to Carolina...the Knights could've stashed him away while he recovered and now Lehner is out for the year. I think they're still very tight against the cap with LTIR factored in. With little wiggle room, they might have to start with Brossoit and Thompson and see if they can swim or even tread water with them. I don't know what kind of cap gymnastics they can pull off now after they literally gave away two players.

What I’ve heard is that Thompson is currently the guy to start off the season. On the trade front I heard that a Reimer trade could be in the work. Thompson / Reimer tandem could be ok. SJ would probably need to retain which I’m sure they would to get something done.
Gotta imagine they look to move brossoit if that is the case at his cap hit. Had a bad year but was injured and has decent career stats for a backup…
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290

Post by TheNudge »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
TheNudge wroteCOLON

Gotta imagine they look to move brossoit if that is the case at his cap hit. Had a bad year but was injured and has decent career stats for a backup…
At this point anything is possible and hopefully Thompson and Brossoit are the Vegas Goalie 1A/B. Good Luck with Brossoit !!
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Stalock also available as well. Should get some time playing in abysmal Chicago… perfect goalie for a rebuilder needing GP.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Re: Brossoit & Stalock

Bump.

Brossoit and Stalock still for sale. Futures preferred or can do 2 for 1’s etc. with me adding.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to