2020/21 Florida Panthers awards

Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

2020/21 Florida Panthers awards

Post by Florida Chris »

Florida's most valuable players

Sam Reinhart - I really have to have a long hard look at my lineup this offseason, when my best player is on the worse team in the NHL, and has been my most consistent player from the start of season to now.

Chris Driedger - The UFA has played very well again this season. Will FLA resign him or will he become a NHL starter next year/1B somewhere else next yr. I think NHL Kraken grab him.

Most improved player

Alex Goligoski couldn't crack a ECHL lineup the first half of his season, only getting 2 pts in his first 33 games. Then he got his old man strength and has been a all star getting 17 pts in last 21 games.

Carter Verhaeghe - Picked him up in a trade early in the season. He was on a tear, and there was a good chance he was just on a hot streak. He got hurt a little bit ago, but up until then he had continued his real good play. He looks to be a very good 2nd liner who could move up or down as needed.

Most disapointing player

Reilly Smith - Has had a decent year peripheral stats wise, but with only 18pts this season, I was really hoping for a bit more offence.

Sergei Bobrovsky - NHL Florida having a great year, the 10 million dollar man does gets the win, but his numbers are just not worth 10 million. Will be looking to trade him this offseasong, or maybe he will look real good next season in a BBKL Kraken uniform.

Kieffer Bellows - Really thought he would be a bigger part of the NYI this year.

Come out of nowhere players

Nikolai Knyzhov - Picked him up last year as a free waiver claim, he looks like a decent bottom D for the sharks.

Michael Bunting - Loved him since his Soo Greyhound days. He been lurking around with a few cups of coffee the past few years, but finally looks to have found his opportunity this 2nd half. I think he could continue to crack the lineup and become a valuable 3rd liner who could move up or down as needed.

Radim Zohorna - I remember watching this 6'6 monster at the world juniors a few years ago. Accidently stumbled on him early this year watching a AHL game and was very impressed. Grabbed him for free as a waiver claimed, and he actually cracked Pitts lineup and has not looked out of place. Looked to be a good 4th liners in the NHL

Alexandre Carrier - Liked him as a prospect, due to injury with the Preds he got his opportunity and did not look out of place. Should be a decent 5-7 guy going forward.
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Re: 2020/21 Florida Panthers awards

Post by DApolloS »

Bold move assuming the Bitch Pigeons have any interest in Bob...
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to