BBKL Playoffs - Round 2

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: BBKL Playoffs - Round 2

Post by kyuss »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLONdid I miss news announcing those guys will be out NEXT week?
Looks like at least 1 GP for each.
that would be something, but obviously not enough to make your team harmless
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: BBKL Playoffs - Round 2

Post by kyuss »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLONGood to see Orpik playing the last game very probably would have not even changed the final score (11-5). The match-up was closer than the result suggests though, was still up for grab on Sunday..

Glad to come out of the Central, these days it's an accomplishment in itself, Will's team will be a problem to deal with for yrs to come.
Yeah orpik and Klefbom missing hurts and some healthy scratches but I had a pretty good week and still the scoring stats you put up were unreal. Shoulda just stuck with my instinct and keep saros by himself but none of that takes away from the week you had. Agree central hardest division sucks to see us knock one or the other out bc it’s was pretty epic battle. Think you had to put up some scoring records. Good luck going forward think Matt is the only one who has a chance against you. Imagine that’s the
Finals and should also be a great matchup.

You got some raises and players losing waiver exempt stats but
You always find ways to kill those deals so I imagine this will hopefully be one of our many good matchups going forward. Good luck with the rest of the playoffs, think this is your year lots of guys clicking and putting up career years
thanks.

tbh I haven't even looked into next season yet (raises and waiver status).. luckily that can wait for the off-season :D
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to