Taylor Chorney
Shoot me a message with prices.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Re: Hawks Trade Block

Post by Da_Hawks »

I have a pretty good offer on Reilly. If you are interested please send me an offer. I'll likely start asking for trade approvals in the next few coming days.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONI have a pretty good offer on Reilly. If you are interested please send me an offer. I'll likely start asking for trade approvals in the next few coming days.
I think you have better chances to get more people interested by making clear it's actually not Mike Reilly you are talking about
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Matthew wroteCOLONYeah. Sounds like as long as you don't make your gp situation worse, you won't receive the fine included with missing gp. However, your pick will move back to where it is meant to be mathematically.
the application of the guidelines was always left up to CC so that every case can be looked into, taking into account its specific circumstances. For example in this case it's obvious there is a non ordinary situation as the previous GM left the new GM with this ongoing problem.
Still, the new GM is expected to make an effort to try improving the situation.. obviously if after he got the team its GP average will be above the one corresponding to the set league minimum GP total, then he automatically gets away free of charge. Otherwise CC will still look into it and decide at the end of the season if any sanction is due (depending on new GM's conduct in terms of GP since he took over)
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONI have a pretty good offer on Reilly. If you are interested please send me an offer. I'll likely start asking for trade approvals in the next few coming days.
I think you have better chances to get more people interested by making clear it's actually not Mike Reilly you are talking about
Well, it would be pretty hard for me to trade Mike Reilly considering he is not a member of my team, but thanks for the tips, tips. 8-)
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Guys, get your trade offers in on Muzzin while you can. The offers are getting good, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on this premiere fantasy player.

Muzzin is on his off-week and on the IR resting, so we have some time, but he will be dealt before next week's roster lock.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Looking to trade one of Beau Bennett, Jimmy Hayes, Steve Bernier or Brendan Pirri for draft picks or GP pieces. PM always best!
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Bump!
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Chris Kunitz seems to be the beneficiary of Palat's injuries.

If anyone is interested, he's available for 2 lesser NHL'ers and a draft pick.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Always takes time to get used to values in this league...
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONAlways takes time to get used to values in this league...
Explain...
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONAlways takes time to get used to values in this league...
Explain...
You should be happy to get a draft pick for 38 yo Chris Kunitz.

2 lesser NHLers is way too high for a guy on the verge of retirement
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

This guys is getting prime minutes right now and will be for the next 2 months possibly. Pretty sure the asking price of 2 fourth liners and a mid round pick isn't extravagant.
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONThis guys is getting prime minutes right now and will be for the next 2 months possibly. Pretty sure the asking price of 2 fourth liners and a mid round pick isn't extravagant.
2 months of Kunitz isn't worth however many more years those 4th liners play.

I'll offer an 18 4th + 18 5th, a little bit more than what I paid for Chimera to respect the stats improvement there. I think you will get offers in that ball park of draft picks.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Malette18 wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONThis guys is getting prime minutes right now and will be for the next 2 months possibly. Pretty sure the asking price of 2 fourth liners and a mid round pick isn't extravagant.

I'll offer an 18 4th + 18 5th, a little bit more than what I paid for Chimera to respect the stats improvement there. I think you will get offers in that ball park of draft picks.
This or if someone offers you a steady GP piece who is a bit younger would be a good deal for you imo
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
Malette18 wroteCOLON

This or if someone offers you a steady GP piece who is a bit younger would be a good deal for you imo
I have ZERO depth in my organization. I have no-one coming up through the pipeline that will provide NHL forward GP pieces. I have no choice but to ask what I am asking and see if the market will provide.

Moving Kunitz for draft picks is not possible as I may not attain the GP min this year. Even if the CC does not punish me this year, I am looking at paying draft picks for other older players next year. Right back to square one and still no depth built up via draft picksk. If I can't double-down on some of my players, then I have no choice but to keep them. Simple as that in my case.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
Malette18 wroteCOLON

I have ZERO depth in my organization. I have no-one coming up through the pipeline that will provide NHL forward GP pieces. I have no choice but to ask what I am asking and see if the market will provide.

Moving Kunitz for draft picks is not possible as I may not attain the GP min this year. Even if the CC does not punish me this year, I am looking at paying draft picks for other older players next year. Right back to square one and still no depth built up via draft picksk. If I can't double-down on some of my players, then I have no choice but to keep them. Simple as that in my case.
Totally understand where you are coming from I took over a shit team as well with no depth that’s why I said if you can get a steady GP piece who is younger that be a win for you and unfortunately not many if any people are going to help you out
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLONTotally understand where you are coming from I took over a shit team as well with no depth..
completely different situations iirc, DAL was a weak NHL roster but full with projectable valuable assets and futures, pretty much the opposite of post Shiv CHI
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

And he won't get Dahlin whereas DAL got McDavid to help jumpstart the rebuild
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

My best player when i began was a just bought out mike ribeiro on a 1m show me contract. I had 1 1st rounder pick that was 20 months away from using, and just a couple other late round picks. My only prospect was chad ruhwedel...and most of my team was in their 30s and what seemed like a goalie who was done (smith).

Id say my starting team is more comparable than wills was value wise to chicago, although outaide of muzzin and reilly his rostrr is probably even worse. Only diffrence being i had 18 skaters. But i couldnt trade them without getting a skater in return.

I think he is doing the right thing asking for a bit more, or else he will never get out of the basement. Need to find the value holes in the league, and figure out who needs what and at what time.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to