Game Week Thread 13

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Game Week Thread 13

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Appears we only have 2 matchups this week. Good luck to all those fighting for positions.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: Game Week Thread 13

Post by hong57 »

why? coz the schedule is halved?
#91 - John Tavares
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

hong57 wroteCOLONwhy? coz the schedule is halved?
Short NHL week so only 2 matchups. Had to choose one week to have less matchups to make the math work out for 82 matchups per team.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Most teams are playing 2 or 3 matchups this week in the shortened week but as Josh mentioned, the shortened weeks will get the fewer number of matchups. I want to think the week of the All-Star game will probably get that same treatment.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Nevermind...looks like this is the only week of less than 4 matchups. 20 weeks of 4 matchups and one week of 2 matchups gets us to 82.

The East is pretty well set at the moment. I'm 52 points behind Jimmy for the WC2 but I've got a 50 point lead on Billy and I'm up 107 points on Paul. I'm probably going to be the 9th place team at worse. I've got 9 weeks to make up 26 wins and that's a lot to ask when I lose more categories than I win.

The intriguing battle in the West if WC2 and that 3rd Pacific spot. Even Vancouver isn't out of reach as the #2 team in the Pacific. Good battle for the top spot between Steve, Will and Mik.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I'm wc2 and expect Vegas to pass me at the end of this week.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONMost teams are playing 2 or 3 matchups this week in the shortened week but as Josh mentioned, the shortened weeks will get the fewer number of matchups. I want to think the week of the All-Star game will probably get that same treatment.
All Star week is a merged 2 weeks (our week 17), it's about 1.5 weeks of games. I think the week before is missing a day or two as well with the beginning of the break.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Getting a helluva offensive output this week but I'm still getting smashed my Hong. Winning a key matchup with Boston though. Can't keep losing ground to Jimmy.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Hello team ... can you fucking score some goals? Let alone get some SOG. My team this year has been so variable .. some weeks with 1-2 goals on 100+ shots.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Just looked at the NHL standings and compared to ours. Interesting to draw the comparisons- in the east in particular, if you flip the divisions the fact there is a top 3 in the metro, then all the Atlantic then the rest of the metro. Our Vegas and NHL Vegas both doing well. Nifty to see how it all works out.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONJust looked at the NHL standings and compared to ours. Interesting to draw the comparisons- in the east in particular, if you flip the divisions the fact there is a top 3 in the metro, then all the Atlantic then the rest of the metro. Our Vegas and NHL Vegas both doing well. Nifty to see how it all works out.
The NHL and BBKL won the championship the same year. Gotta think the odds are low on that happening.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Look as though toronto michael could lose all his matchupsnthisnweek.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

Scott you are having a good week. Managed to tie it up with great goalie stats. A few o-cats are real close but i think u got more guys going. Tight week so far.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Very happy with my performance but just my luck...one of my two opponents happens to be the only team better than me in the offensive categories league-wide.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Ya it’s the wrong week to have a really solid week. Lose out on a couple extra big victories.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to