NFL fantasy playoffs

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

NFL fantasy playoffs

Post by CAM »

Anyone make the playoffs? Im really struggling on who to start. I won reg season and am facing 3rd place team who is stacked. Tell me who you would start

Qb - Rodgers
WR - pick 2 - Jordy Nelson, Flash Gordon, marquise goodwin
Rb pick 2 - Mike Davis, Marshawn Lynch, Gio Bernard, Peyton Barber, Jamal Williams, jonathon Stewart
TE Engram
Flex w/r - ?

I got zeke on bench for moral support. My opponent has A Brown Kamara and Ingram...lol im fucked. But...i got greg zurlein Baltimore dst with 4 good idps. I need miracle. I dont know who to start in flex. Goodwin, Davis or Stewart or pick up kerwin williams?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: NFL fantasy playoffs

Post by CasperX22 »

Standard or ppr?
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

0.5 ppr with bonuses.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Rodgers
Williams, Gio
Gordon, Goodwin
Engram
Nelson
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

I don't know how many touches Williams is going to see with Rodgers back. Fucking McCarthy will probably pass it 40+ times.

That said Nelson should see a lot more involvement in the offense now that his boy Rodgers is throwing the ball so he's a good bet to have a nice day...

I'd have to agree with caspers take
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

I highly doubt Rodgers throws the ball 40+ times because that is pretty much suicide. GB has the 3rd worst offensive line in pass protection and Carolina leads the league in adjusted sack rate. That and the other rb options aren't really that great. Stewart should get his 15 touches and be a decent option. Barber who really knows with that backfield situation. Davis is nursing a rib injury. And if Oakland falls behind early Lynch is doa.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

I already said I agree with your take!

Williams is probably who you have To go with, especially after the last 3 games he's had. Just saying that McCarthy always abandons the run game and is a pass happy HC. It doesn't matter if our O-Line is shit in pass protection.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

I know you did and I low McCarthy makes some questionable decisions at times, but I refuse to believe that he is dumb enough to put his meal ticket in a position to reinjure his collarbone while he is still at high risk for rebreaking it.
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

The GB running game has been solid lately and Rodgers isn't 100% so expect more of a run game than typical Green Bay with Rodgers at the helm. You have to play Jordy, I'm doing the same in one of mine where he's been glued to the bench since the Rodgers injury.

I have 4 playoff teams, 3 are money leagues. I figure to go 2-2 but hopefully 3-1. Hunt is carrying me in one and fucked me in another already.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

I hope you're right man...I honestly wish we would have lost those games with hundley in there so Rodgers would have taken the rest of the season off and we could get a good draft slot. I have the same fears you have with that collerbone. With the way the NFL draft is as well, we could have made our team so much stronger.

I'll be cheering for Ws here but fuck.....
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572

Post by foofnik »

Cousin asking me to start Foles or Garrapolo. He was on the Wentz train so he's in trouble in playoffs now and there's no other options. I really have no idea what to expect from the Philly offense and with all their backs I'm thinking they might run most of the game and manage the clock against the hapless Giants. SF playing the Titans so maybe Garrapolo is the play. What do y'all think?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

I'm in the same boat in my money league. Lost Wentz last week and I'm actually facing Will this week in that league. I'm probably already fucked thanks to Jordan Howard and SD defense yesterday, but I picked up Garrapolo and Bortles and starting Garrapolo today. Garrapolo, Bortles, and Foles are pretty much a toss up this week. The Eagles may end up running the ball more this week, but I think it will be because they are playing with a lead in the 2nd half. Really no difference than with Wentz except Wentz has been so efficient in blowout games that he's already thrown for 2-4 td's by halftime.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Exciting stories guys
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Im happy i benched Rivers for Rodgers. But fuck i am still stressing over wdis. I dont know. Bad time of year for indecision.

Josh Gordon our saviour.
Marquise Goodwin father just died and he balled out when wife lost infant child.
Lynch in primetime and maybe last time in front of hometown fans.
Mike Davis in the Seattle rain

I need 3 of these 4
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Too late to chime in but I'd agree with Casper's advice
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Im toast already. Opponent has kamara and ingram. Shes all over. At least i doubled my buy in. One positive.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Todd Gurley showing up right on time keeping me alive lol!
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572

Post by foofnik »

I'm going to go 2-2 but the bigger leagues were the wins so happy about the results.

Brown being done now is huge for so many matchups.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

My team shit the bed. I lost based on one move. Playing Jordy or Mike Davis over Goodwin. This week i lost Greg the Leg too. Good luck to those of you in the finals.
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572

Post by foofnik »

CAM wroteCOLONMy team shit the bed. I lost based on one move. Playing Jordy or Mike Davis over Goodwin. This week i lost Greg the Leg too. Good luck to those of you in the finals.
Same thing happened to me, played Jordy over Juju and lost a matchup because of it
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to