BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: 2017 Waiver Draft Discussion

Post by Shoalzie »

It seems like there's a lot of names out there. When I go through CapFriendly and notice which guys aren't on a BBKL roster...I kinda wish I still had a pick.

Thread is open...I'll try to keep up with it today but it's a busy day for me. I'll get caught up Tuesday if necessary. You guys are usually good with keeping the drafts moving along.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

NJDs turn
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

Vegas is up. I've PM'd Tim
Last edited by 1 on Loki, edited 0 times in total.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

My pick's available
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

I want picks
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

I tried emailing Tim too, he hasn't been on in the other league for the same period of time with no notice after usually being on everyday so not sure what happened.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Bruyns wroteCOLONI tried emailing Tim too, he hasn't been on in the other league for the same period of time with no notice after usually being on everyday so not sure what happened.

i think he lives in Atlanta ... so ? hurricane?
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

We have to assume the worst of it at this point so yes. He is probably affected
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

He has until 5 pm eastern
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

he hasn't been on since long before the hurricane...so, quit??
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

dave1959 wroteCOLONhe hasn't been on since long before the hurricane...so, quit??
It only had been about a week or less than that ago since one of the first hurricane warning took place tho... with heart of the hurricane hitting that area being about sept 10th or so... and hes been on here 25th of aug.

Timeline makes sense to me... id have heard of the disaster around that time if i lived there too... im assuming since aug 25, he prolly had to start taking measures. Its not that unbelievable. People were relatively well informed by end of august in most cases
Monk
PostsCOLON 1762
JoinedCOLON Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Monk »

kimmer wroteCOLON
dave1959 wroteCOLONhe hasn't been on since long before the hurricane...so, quit??
It only had been about a week or less than that ago since one of the first hurricane warning took place tho... with heart of the hurricane hitting that area being about sept 10th or so... and hes been on here 25th of aug.

Timeline makes sense to me... id have heard of the disaster around that time if i lived there too... im assuming since aug 25, he prolly had to start taking measures. Its not that unbelievable. People were relatively well informed by end of august in most cases
Yea let's hope he left town and he's ok but dealing with alot of shit that most of us don't have to worry about. Informing the league he will not be around for the foreseeable future was not his priority at the time of course so best we can do is give home the requisite 8 hrs or whatever and move on to next pick
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Well said luke
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

I don't think anyone was stating not to give him 8 hours
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

I feel like a selection should be made for him. His situation is beyond what should be classified as exceptional circumstances. Who knows how much longer he'll be away and in the mean time his pick will depreciate more and more. I'd suggest the CC should vote internally on who would be the best pick for the club and make it for him.

Worst case scenario he did quit and the new GM gets full value for his pick and not punished cause the old GM didn't tell us he quit.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Chuck Norris wroteCOLONI feel like a selection should be made for him. His situation is beyond what should be classified as exceptional circumstances. Who knows how much longer he'll be away and in the mean time his pick will depreciate more and more. I'd suggest the CC should vote internally on who would be the best pick for the club and make it for him.

Worst case scenario he did quit and the new GM gets full value for his pick and not punished cause the old GM didn't tell us he quit.
I second this.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Lol
Nah man
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

Chuck Norris wroteCOLONI feel like a selection should be made for him. His situation is beyond what should be classified as exceptional circumstances. Who knows how much longer he'll be away and in the mean time his pick will depreciate more and more. I'd suggest the CC should vote internally on who would be the best pick for the club and make it for him.

Seems reasonable, no need to punish Tim, should be still be around, nor the new GM if Tim's gone.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON

Seems reasonable, no need to punish Tim, should be still be around, nor the new GM if Tim's gone.
Personally, i'm fine with this.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

Welcome to Las Vegas, Bruno.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to