BUTTON_TOPIC_LOCKED
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: [WAIVERS] 2013-14 Waiver Claims (Fortunus until 1/21 @ n

Post by Shoalzie »

Paul, read my post above please before you make a rash decision and leave the league.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Re: [WAIVERS] 2013-14 Waiver Claims (Fortunus until 1/21 @ n

Post by kimmer »

I already read it... it doesn't matter my stance stands still.

I have NEVER ever depended on your little title update for me to go check for waiver availability. If a guy was posted on the 24th, and i didnt see it til the 30th, then I would've assumed he already cleared (should be) and never thought about ever claiming him just because you put him on manually. My standards always have been timestamp-dependant and never ever thought BBKL depended on your update. I never said I was going to be rash and quit the league lol. All I said was I won't be talking to arian any longer for deals/jokes. I'm done with this nonesense because if people are fuckin mentally challenged enough not to know how to navigate for new posts (ie new waiving) on their own with their own set of eyes, then I'd be left speechless
Last edited by 1 on kimmer, edited 0 times in total.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Re: [WAIVERS] 2013-14 Waiver Claims

Post by Shoalzie »

I've repeatedly taken responsibility for my error in this but you also can't go by your own assumed rules. I hope you know me well enough that I'm not here to mislead people or cause trouble. I made a mistake in not posting on time but you also didn't post your waiver request at the proper time either.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I should also point out my technical issues have been resolved thanks to Mike. My home IP was blocked by the server because of posting too many links in some of my posts.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

it's fine just drop it bro... I'm done.
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

It's Alexander Sulzer.. I'll give you Maxime Fortunas if it makes you feel better.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
bma
PostsCOLON 2282
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by bma »

Shoalzie is probably one of the top 5 nicest guys in the world.
Click banner for full assets/roster
GM Achievements:
2013/14 - WC Quarterfinalist (Colorado Avalanche)
2012/13 - BBKL Finalist and WC Champion (Columbus Blue Jackets)
2011/12 - WC Semi-Finalist (Columbus Blue Jackets)
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

I don't think this is Shoalzie's fault, but I'd also like to think that a guy being on waivers for a week or whatever is is reason enough to let Paul send him to the minors and keep him, part of the thing about waivers is being on top of it right away, if Arian comes in super late and makes a claim dunno how that should be legit. How long is reasonable for Paul to wait before he knows he still has the player?
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Lol I'm mentally challenged yet you go bipolar after everyone doesn't like your deals. All you really do here is cry like a 13 year old girl to be honest.
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

bma wroteCOLONShoalzie is probably one of the top 5 nicest guys in the world.
he doesn't understand. I was never mad at him or his method of manually updating waiver status either

I'm just less than thrilled about the fact that these guys claim that waiving status never begins the moment the waiving post started - til the next day noon. I couldn't think of anything more ignorant and lazy of excuse to use to say that that is "how it's always been done", fuck that
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Click banner to view current roster and picks
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Arian wroteCOLONLol I'm mentally challenged yet you go bipolar after everyone doesn't like your deals. All you really do here is cry like a 13 year old girl to be honest.
all including yourself, who claims that this is "how waiving has always been done" is mentally challanged or are perpetrators of abusing the concept of your own ignorance of not checking the most recent posts to say this is justifiable.

I will also continue to cry like a 13 yr old as long as I believe I have not been fairly evaluated/treated in this body of organization. block my posts if you don't wish to see it, fuckin punk... get the fuck outta here kid
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304

Lol it's been done like that all season. If you are too blind or stupid to realize this then there is nothing more to be said. I agree that we shouldn't have to wait for Scott to confirm a waived player as he does have a life outside of BBKL. He does more than enough for the league with his tracking of picks and i know nobody is blaming him. There definitely needs to be a change in how we do it for next season and I'm pretty sure there will be.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

Where is the updated waiver priority list? I know I am not still 30th. Many successful claims have been made.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Paul has a legitimate beef here but is going about proving his point in a less than appealing manner. I would also fight this. The level of the player involved is irrelevant, imo. If i waiver a player on Monday morning at 8 am and come Tuesday at noon, no claims have been made, that player has cleared regardless of a title change made on the waiver post. This is the first year we have done this method and in years past it was always 24 hrs from time of post. I agree with using the noon to noon policy but to allow claims days later is a bit ridiculous. Not that it is the exact same situation as a claim was made in the appropriate time frame, but this same scenario happened to me earlier with reference to timing:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9978#p150285

I waived Jeff Shultz at 7:34 am on Oct 7th. Then a post was made that he was on waivers and could be claimed up until October 10th.

If this is how it is going to be then I propose not posting in the waiver thread, your intentions of waiving. You should have to PM Scott to make it fair. When he gets the time to expose your player it will be the 24 hrs. That is a middle ground, imo. Not that my feelings are important but i do feel that Pauls player fullfilled the exposure period and should be free and clear to send to minors. This is an issue that the CC should clear up and make a ruling on.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

I already have tried settling this in a civil manner. My guess is, Arian was more than uninterested in reading my complaint initially at all. All he kept saying was

"send him over"
"you have an illegal roster"
"send on"

like what the fuck is this kid doing?... of course I blew up about 2 days of nobody giving this any sort of attention. I stop checking the waiving thread as soon as I make my waiving post until the next noon, and then after that, I literally don't even bother going into it because I should assume rightfully so that it should be cleared. Otherwise what is the point of even waiving a player at a specific time/deadline if we always have to assume "ok I posted my shit but gotta wait for scott to officially post it so I'll let everyone fuckin see that I waived sulzer for X more amount of days more until scott updates it"
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304

kimmer wroteCOLONI already have tried settling this in a civil manner. My guess is, Arian was more than uninterested in reading my complaint initially at all. All he kept saying was

"send him over"
"you have an illegal roster"
"send on"

like what the fuck is this kid doing?... of course I blew up about 2 days of nobody giving this any sort of attention. I stop checking the waiving thread as soon as I make my waiving post until the next noon, and then after that, I literally don't even bother going into it because I should assume rightfully so that it should be cleared. Otherwise what is the point of even waiving a player at a specific time/deadline if we always have to assume "ok I posted my shit but gotta wait for scott to officially post it so I'll let everyone fuckin see that I waived sulzer for X more amount of days more until scott updates it"
I didn't want to argue with you initially to be honest
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Maybe someone should give Shoalzie a hand ... he does quite a bit around here. I'll help if you want it, Scott.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Yea, not blaming Scott one bit. Just don't think one should be punished due to a flaw in the system.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

The Philadelphia Flyers place a claim on Alex Sulzer
BUTTON_TOPIC_LOCKED

Return to