Re: PHX/TBL - cancelled

Post by kimmer »

me and steve hold hands
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382
JoinedCOLON Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by shooker »

I kind of agree with bergs. Ennzie makes one bad trade and you want to remove him? I agree this is awful and the also cancelled the deal ( I paid Kules +++ for grabo a short time ago) I think its pretty retarded to want to remove after one bad trade... regardless of the extent of bad.... Why not remove those less active far before those that make a single bad trade after numerous smart deals...

also pinning this trade on our "BC" crew... you think Bergs, Cliff or myself had any idea that this trade was even a go? fuck bbkl, you make it hard to sign in and enjoy every once in a while....
cliff11
PostsCOLON 2644
JoinedCOLON Sat May 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by cliff11 »

I'm just reading this now, been at work all day and on the bus home,

Had no idea about this trade even going down

I gotta agree with bergs and Bryan here

Ennize is still learning trade values in this league , he comes to me and talks all the time and gets my thoughts on trades

His team has got a lot better since he has toon over and I think he's doing a good job
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

shooker wroteCOLONI kind of agree with bergs. Ennzie makes one bad trade and you want to remove him? I agree this is awful and the also cancelled the deal ( I paid Kules +++ for grabo a short time ago) I think its pretty retarded to want to remove after one bad trade... regardless of the extent of bad.... Why not remove those less active far before those that make a single bad trade after numerous smart deals...

also pinning this trade on our "BC" crew... you think Bergs, Cliff or myself had any idea that this trade was even a go? fuck bbkl, you make it hard to sign in and enjoy every once in a while....
Just like you don't like be grouped into the "BC Crew" I don't appreciate being grouped into the "BBKL crowd" that called for Enzzie's head, and I'm sure others don't either. If you are going to call someone out, do so, don't generalize, it's hypocritical.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

I sense annual time of month. With that said, im goin camping. Peace.
tyler
PostsCOLON 1458
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm
LocationCOLON Vancouver, BC.

Post by tyler »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONIf you are going to call someone out, do so.
No Problem!
Big Fun wroteCOLONwe've removed GMs for trades like this. Gawd, they weren't even as bad as this.
anton wroteCOLONenzzie shows up once a month to hand his assets to the BC boys and disappears
Lee wroteCOLONIf I was CC, I'd vote for immediate removal and replacement by Bryuns. He's been around a while now.
Tony wroteCOLONVeto and new GM ... the new GM shouldn't be punished for a bullshit "trade."
Again, we dont need to have people after a GM's throat publicly over a lopsided trade. Send your PM's to the CC, it is what they are there for .. no? Have fun camping "Cam".
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

this thread was so predictable
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONJust like you don't like be grouped into the "BC Crew" I don't appreciate being grouped into the "BBKL crowd" that called for Enzzie's head, and I'm sure others don't either. If you are going to call someone out, do so, don't generalize, it's hypocritical.

Might be hypocritical but it is also entirely unconstructive to do so and is why I chose not to. It would accomplish nothing to call anyone person out when my purpose is to stop the general public from crucifying a guy who has made one bad trade in his history. You always criticize technicalities and miss the point of any message that anyone in bbkl sends. For lack of a better term you are an A.D.D. confrontationalist, you argue the flaw in an argument vs the actual argument at stake. It is rather annoying lol.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

bergey wroteCOLONEnnzie has turned the team from a bottom of the pit team, to a coin flip #8 in the west.

Im disgusted by you long term BBKL members for being so rude to a GM who makes a bad deal. We've all made bad deals. Your all just running around holding each others hands, looking like deer in headlights with these comments. To use 'BC Crew' as a term for us guys up here, and pinning the trade on that is halarious.

Cancel the deal. Why dont one of you help ennzie rather than bashing him into the floor .. You guys forget we have been here for years - He is a few months in to his tenure, Its not easy for a 'new guy' to just slide right in to place around here.
I think you summed it up well Bergey.

I know I've made some trades that are absolutely brutal lol!

Fwiw enzzie you can always feel free to bounce a trade proposal off me if you aren't sure of something. I'm usually around and tend to respond to pms pretty fast. Heck, I know i still ask a couple of these fuckers for their opinions on trades from time to time.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

I sent my piece to Kevin via PM. He can share what I said with anyone he wishes ...

My comments were under the assumption he had checked out and was liquidating assets before dropping out. I'll leave it at that.

Moving on ...
Click banner to view current roster and picks
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

Tony wroteCOLONI sent my piece to Kevin via PM. He can share what I said with anyone he wishes ...

My comments were under the assumption he had checked out and was liquidating assets before dropping out. I'll leave it at that.

Moving on ...
that is a super legit fear. I have also had similar fears with other gms who had friends enter and leave this league. Some for sure have been abused so I don't feel you are going above or beyond reasonable assumption with those worries at all. I assure you this was two gm's who felt value was even. For what it is worth, stats wise, one should definitely add to grabo to land kules. Value wise however is not the same, I can vouch for that as I traded kules +++ for grabo. Sometimes in this league value and stats do not line up. Those often lead to uneven trades that aren't as bad as they originally appear,I feel this is one of those times.

I am glad this has been cancelled though. I just hope we don't discourage a new member who although does not often post, is rather active.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

shooker wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONJust like you don't like be grouped into the "BC Crew" I don't appreciate being grouped into the "BBKL crowd" that called for Enzzie's head, and I'm sure others don't either. If you are going to call someone out, do so, don't generalize, it's hypocritical.

Might be hypocritical but it is also entirely unconstructive to do so and is why I chose not to. It would accomplish nothing to call anyone person out when my purpose is to stop the general public from crucifying a guy who has made one bad trade in his history. You always criticize technicalities and miss the point of any message that anyone in bbkl sends. For lack of a better term you are an A.D.D. confrontationalist, you argue the flaw in an argument vs the actual argument at stake. It is rather annoying lol.
What the hell is a confrontationalist?
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

bergey wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONIf you are going to call someone out, do so.
No Problem!
Big Fun wroteCOLONwe've removed GMs for trades like this. Gawd, they weren't even as bad as this.
anton wroteCOLONenzzie shows up once a month to hand his assets to the BC boys and disappears
Lee wroteCOLONIf I was CC, I'd vote for immediate removal and replacement by Bryuns. He's been around a while now.
Tony wroteCOLONVeto and new GM ... the new GM shouldn't be punished for a bullshit "trade."
Again, we dont need to have people after a GM's throat publicly over a lopsided trade. Send your PM's to the CC, it is what they are there for .. no? Have fun camping "Cam".
It would be one thing if the trade was the only reason people were calling for his removal, it's not.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

BTW, I'm not "out to get" Ennzie or anything ... my main fear was what I stated above. I know it's summer, but he missed multiple picks in the draft (during his time limit anyhow) so when I saw this trade I was convinced he quitting. I'm happy that's not the case ... I actually like Kevin.

But, the trade if it were to stand would set a value on other players around the league that GMs would expect massive overpayments for ... this would vastly bring down the enjoyment level of the league. It's the main reason I quit last time. I just don't want things like they were when He-who-must-not-be-named was around.
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
shooker wroteCOLON

did you really just prove my point for me?
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

Tony wroteCOLONBTW, I'm not "out to get" Ennzie or anything ... my main fear was what I stated above. I know it's summer, but he missed multiple picks in the draft (during his time limit anyhow) so when I saw this trade I was convinced he quitting. I'm happy that's not the case ... I actually like Kevin.

But, the trade if it were to stand would set a value on other players around the league that GMs would expect massive overpayments for ... this would vastly bring down the enjoyment level of the league. It's the main reason I quit last time. I just don't want things like they were when He-who-must-not-be-named was around.
as a buddy of his, I have no doubt in your intentions. In fact I actually condone this type of criticism. This is constructive to the league as it helps maintain legitimacy. It is all that other counter productive bashing I hate.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

shooker wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
shooker wroteCOLON

did you really just prove my point for me?
You can't possibly be this clueless...
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

He's drunk ... cut him some slack. :lol:
shooker
PostsCOLON 4382

Post by shooker »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONYou can't possibly be this clueless...
I am 20 beer in and was out fishing all day. All I see is you arguing my spelling (or grammar) vs the actual point I was trying to make. thus proving my point no?
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

shooker wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONYou can't possibly be this clueless...
I am 20 beer in and was out fishing all day. All I see is you arguing my spelling (or grammar) vs the actual point I was trying to make. thus proving my point no?
I refuse to explain a joke!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to