NYl / Seattle

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290
JoinedCOLON Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:19 pm

NYl / Seattle

Post by TheNudge »

To NYI:

2022 5th Rounder (Col) - 152nd overall
2022 6th Rounder (Min) - 179

To Seattle :

2023 5th Rounder (NYI)
2022 6th Rounder (NYI) (164)

I accept

I still want my guy even though the draft board burned me. It’s on me and this is a lesson learned by me.
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Re: NYl / Seattle

Post by DApolloS »

Confirm
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Nice deal for Seattle but I'm not gonna block a trade over late picks when Frank really wants this guy

Confirm
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290

Post by TheNudge »

Matthew wroteCOLONNice deal for Seattle but I'm not gonna block a trade over late picks when Frank really wants this guy

Confirm
You can like which side you want but you still need to take the development into account in the valuation of the the deal. Yes Seattle will get a better pick with the 5th 2023 and the 164 have similar value to 152. Once I saw a bunch of goalies getting taken in the 140’s I’ve tried trading 5th 2023 for an upcoming pick and not one wanted it. At the end of the day I got my guy (Mason Beaupit) with a year of development for a bump of 20 pick + a drop of 10 pick in this year draft. So is it that much ? I feel it’s fair enough and not rape like you mention to me. It was kind of insulting to think I didn’t try other option which I went one by one and sending pm to around 10 gm’s and they all said no thx and wanted more the Seattle. My goal was to get this one guy which I did. The end !!

Ps.: I’ve appreciated the time you have taken to help me but please know that I’ll always try to get the best offer for my team by sending pm’s to multiple gm to Favor my side which yoy’re dealing from a disadvantage from the get go since I’m buying not selling.
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290

Post by TheNudge »

I’m over the draft board situation since it was on me and no one else. Just a situation to forget and now I’m over it. Thx Wanted to thanks mathew for taking the time to help me with trades but I just hope next time you simply ask if The gm tried other option vs assuming They didn’t.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

all four of those picks could go undrafted, not worth getting worked up over.
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

Bruyns wroteCOLONall four of those picks could go undrafted, not worth getting worked up over.
yup
TheNudge
PostsCOLON 290

Post by TheNudge »

Bruyns wroteCOLONall four of those picks could go undrafted, not worth getting worked up over.
Like I said, I’m over it and Mathew was still very helpful. And yes hopefully Mason get drafted!!
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DApolloS »

All my guys are going to be 1st round sleepers
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to