NSH - PIT

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

NSH - PIT

Post by kyuss »

To Pittsburgh

Alexander Radulov

To Nashville

Jordan Oesterle
2022 5th rounder (PIT)
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Re: NSH - PIT

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Sounds good Mik.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Fixed the year of the pick, initially got it wrong here (correct on Fantrax)

Pretty sad deal btw
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Radulov is a tough move, I know that first hand.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

which is hard to understand considering he is still a very good contributor and 34, not 37. The combination of cap issues and his nagging injury forced me to move him ahead of our playoffs, but my team would have been better with a healthy Radulov
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

kyuss wroteCOLONwhich is hard to understand considering he is still a very good contributor and 34, not 37. The combination of cap issues and his nagging injury forced me to move him ahead of our playoffs, but my team would have been better with a healthy Radulov
34 is the new 37, didn`t you know?

Seriously though, why were you not able to just keep him on LTIR?
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

because he was supposed to play then he didn't then he was supposed to play, did, then he didn't etc..

bottom line, I didn't have him on IR in the last two weeks because both times news he wouldn't play (contradicting expectations) came out after roster lock, which makes him ineligible for retroactive LTIR under our current rules
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

kyuss wroteCOLONbecause he was supposed to play then he didn't then he was supposed to play, did, then he didn't etc..

bottom line, I didn't have him on IR in the last two weeks because both times news he wouldn't play (contradicting expectations) came out after roster lock, which makes him ineligible for retroactive LTIR under our current rules
Ah. That really sucks. Big $$ piece to keep on your Reserve as well in hopes he plays - but if anyone had the depth to be patient it was you. Curious move is all considering Oesterle is a pretty vanilla player. Some good cap shed though, so I suppose there is that.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Agree. Upside too much to pass on despite the cap. Oesterle has had decent numbers this year but still limited in ARZ. maybe gets a better opportunity elsewhere next yr? And maybe radulov gets a cheaper deal or comparable deal in 2 hrs if he stays in NHL.

If toews comes back next year I’ll be pretty hooped with cap tho
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to