NSH - PIT

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

NSH - PIT

Post by kyuss »

To Pittsburgh

Jan Jenìk
Jack Dugan
Matvei Guskov

To Nashville

2022 1st Rounder (PIT)
2022 3rd Rounder (PIT)
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Re: NSH - PIT

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Sounds good Mik. Thanks!
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Nice deal. Fair? Rape? We will find out in 5 years.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

More 1sts for Mik

Next season lets all collude to not pay him for players when he has to drop like 8 guys :lol:
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Bruyns wroteCOLONMore 1sts for Mik

Next season lets all collude to not pay him for players when he has to drop like 8 guys :lol:
These are his "worst" prospects. :shock:
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

I get shit on for trading my 2022 1st for Taylor Hall but Pittsburgh trades one for peanuts and silence. Oh boy
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

lol
why did you trade ur 22 1sts for these?
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

bills09 wroteCOLONI get shit on for trading my 2022 1st for Taylor Hall but Pittsburgh trades one for peanuts and silence. Oh boy
Taylor Hall is a great player, but Dugan and Jenik could be anything even the next Taylor Hall.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Leave some firsts for the rest of us

I am kinda shocked mik turned a bunch of these players into a first but he always seems to lol. I also don’t know anything about any of these guys sooooo
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

What in the actual fuck is this???? People have to stop trading Mik their 1sts for his cast offs. Unbelievable...

He's having issues every offseason and someone ALWAYS bails him out. Enough already....
Last edited by 1 on Chuck Norris, edited 0 times in total.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Ottawa 1st people expected to be top 7-8 pick, Pittsburgh 1st people expected to be late 1st, and those are some pretty good prospects. Plus he gets prospects that could be in nhl before he ever picks with that pick so it moves the timeline way up.

That being said, I think ottawa may make the playoffs now, so could be a good trade for u Billy.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Matthew wroteCOLONOttawa 1st people expected to be top 7-8 pick, Pittsburgh 1st people expected to be late 1st, and those are some pretty good prospects. Plus he gets prospects that could be in nhl before he ever picks with that pick so it moves the timeline way up.
Pitt team could miss playoffs this year with the new divisions tbh. It’s going to be an absolute dogfight. Team is only going to get older for 2022 also
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

Matthew wroteCOLONOttawa 1st people expected to be top 7-8 pick, Pittsburgh 1st people expected to be late 1st, and those are some pretty good prospects. Plus he gets prospects that could be in nhl before he ever picks with that pick so it moves the timeline way up.
Absolutely true, but people need to know Mik is in a corner too, he gets helped out of it every offseason. Good on him for drafting well and getting people to make these trades though.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Chuck Norris wroteCOLONWhat in the actual fuck is this???? People have to stop trading Mik their 1sts for his cast offs. Unbelievable...
Guy has like 10 firsts a year lol
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

KapG wroteCOLON
Pitt team could miss playoffs this year with the new divisions tbh. It’s going to be an absolute dogfight. Team is only going to get older for 2022 also
Nah. Divisions mean nothing this year. It's all about conference, and having the weak central in his conference helps him into the playoffs.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
Absolutely true, but people need to know Mik is in a corner too, he gets helped out of it every offseason. Good on him for drafting well and getting people to make these trades though.
That’s why you gotta wait him out and get the real deals ... like Reilly smith for a 2nd and a 4th or whatever it was I paid.

It’s unfair of me to comment too much on this trade tho as I really don’t know enough about the players Pitt got. Maybe it works out. Just gross seeing mik constsntly have sooo many firsts lol
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Matthew wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON
Divisions mean nothing this year. It's all about conference.
Seems to not be true based on the schedule.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
I trade to help myself not to hurt others. If Mik needs to waive those guys they go to the bottom teams not me or u.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Matthew wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON
Nah. Divisions mean nothing this year. It's all about conference, and having the weak central in his conference helps him into the playoffs.
Guess we will see. I think Pitt is kinda weak tbh.
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Wat
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to