CHI/STL

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

CHI/STL

Post by koomzzz »

To Chicago:
2020 4th rounder (PIT)

To St. Louis:
Craig Anderson
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Re: CHI/STL

Post by Da_Hawks »

Done deal.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Nice cheap goalie GP
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Oh wow
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Got something for Anderson. Now I can just call up Georgiev and let the goalies do their thing for the year. I'm happy.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

That was mighty nice of Chicago with St. Louis on pace to miss goalie gp and currently on pace for a top 5 pick.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONThat was mighty nice of Chicago with St. Louis on pace to miss goalie gp and currently on pace for a top 5 pick.
Us bottom 5 teams need to stick together. Together we will take over the world.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLONThat was mighty nice of Chicago with St. Louis on pace to miss goalie gp and currently on pace for a top 5 pick.
I’d love to see that !

I think overall ... it’s a titch cheap in a vacuum BUT with the Bbkl market is what it is ... it’s fair- who else would pay for Anderson?

He’s pricy, old as Dave’s balls and on a baaaad team. Very little utility realistically outside of GP.

Good deal
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

First concrete offer I've received on Anderson over the past few years. He was a great tool to tank with, but he's in his final year so I`m good to extract some value - maybe even be able to flip that for a gp piece for another position.

Anyone want to share their wealth at C with me???
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

thom54 wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
I’d love to see that !

I think overall ... it’s a titch cheap in a vacuum BUT with the Bbkl market is what it is ... it’s fair- who else would pay for Anderson?

He’s pricy, old as Dave’s balls and on a baaaad team. Very little utility realistically outside of GP.

Good deal
Oh it's definitely cheap. I would have easily paid more than this in the off-season.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
thom54 wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
I’d love to see that !

Good deal
Oh it's definitely cheap. I would have easily paid more than this in the off-season.
No you would not have, don't lie Casper.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

I nearly traded Zach Jones for Kinkaid before buying Rinne. Snooze ya lose bud.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONI nearly traded Zach Jones for Kinkaid before buying Rinne. Snooze ya lose bud.
So to you ''way more'' means a recent 3rd round pick instead of a 4th? Yeah, I gone and fucked up real bad there.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

For one, I didn't say "wayyyyyyy more." I said I would have easily paid more. And for the record 11 pts in 13 gp in his freshman season in the NCAA is nothing to sneeze at. I considered taking him with my own 2nd before trading down to the top of the 3rd rd. And I definitely value Anderson higher than Kinkaid, so yeah I think it's safe to say taking a 4th is a loss on value considering the drop off in value into the 4th round.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONFor one, I didn't say "wayyyyyyy more." I said I would have easily paid more. And for the record 11 pts in 13 gp in his freshman season in the NCAA is nothing to sneeze at. I considered taking him with my own 2nd before trading down to the top of the 3rd rd. And I definitely value Anderson higher than Kinkaid, so yeah I think it's safe to say taking a 4th is a loss on value considering the drop off in value into the 4th round.
Yes but those stats are for this season - you were looking to trade him in the off-season. Not the same value. Nice try though!
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

And he was still worth a 2nd in the off-season. If you're happy with your trade that's fine. I'm just echoing others sentiment that you could've done better.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONAnd he was still worth a 2nd in the off-season. If you're happy with your trade that's fine. I'm just echoing others sentiment that you could've done better.
And i'm still calling shenanigans on yours and others comment. He's been on my trade block since the draft and Koomz was the first legit offer. Value only goes as far as the offers made, and his was the only offer so I took it.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Well I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure others figured the price would be much higher and didn't bother asking.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONWell I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure others figured the price would be much higher and didn't bother asking.
You figured that a 4.75 M really bad back-up goalie with 1-year left before retirement would cost a lot? Mmmmkay.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Not sure I would consider a goalie that has averaged 52 starts the past few seasons a backup, but sure.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to