MTL - BUF Deal

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

MTL - BUF Deal

Post by Chuck Norris »

To BUF:

Nic Dowd

To MTL:

2020 2nd Rounder (BUF)
2019 5th Rounder (TBL)
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Re: MTL - BUF Deal

Post by Bruyns »

accept
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

wow - great return for Chuck... Dowd has been healthied pretty regularly of late and they just brought in hagelin too...
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONwow - great return for Chuck... Dowd has been healthied pretty regularly of late and they just brought in hagelin too...
He's played 44 games and Hagelin is a W who is taking DSP's spot. Might never even see my lineup if Kadri is healthy next week, but didn't want to risk getting an injury in the playoffs and be stuck with 2Cs. Cullen would have been cheaper, but at least in theory I should be able to flip Dowd at a later date which I don't think was possible with Cullen.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Didn't even message me. How wude. We could have worked out some conditional picks!
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Bruyns wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONwow - great return for Chuck... Dowd has been healthied pretty regularly of late and they just brought in hagelin too...
He's played 44 games and Hagelin is a W who is taking DSP's spot. Might never even see my lineup if Kadri is healthy next week, but didn't want to risk getting an injury in the playoffs and be stuck with 2Cs. Cullen would have been cheaper, but at least in theory I should be able to flip Dowd at a later date which I don't think was possible with Cullen.
In theory.
cliff11
PostsCOLON 2644
JoinedCOLON Sat May 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by cliff11 »

Nice trade Matt - your banner speaks for itself

Also nice pick up chuck with the picks

Good trade for both teams
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to