VGK-NSH

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: VGK-NSH

Post by CasperX22 »

Matthew wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONI think there is a pretty distinct difference between Mik saying Darling might get Vezina consideration with a bounceback year, and him betting that Darling in fact wins the Vezina next year...
No there isn't. Only reason for even putting in a clause like that is if you believe he is a vezina candidate. I will even handicap this for him. My best 2019 1st vs his worst 2019 at the conclusion of the 2018-2019 season.
Yes there is, betting a consideration versus a certainty is obviously different. Also not sure why you are so personally invested in every trade block, trade, and thread of discussion. You really know how to suffocate a league.
Suffocate a league? Lol. Give me a break dude.
Like I said earlier, any time someone comments on a trade you immediately jump down their throat violently if you disagree with them. Makes commenting on trades a lot less fun.

Learn to have an enjoyable discussion while disagreeing on trades.
Ever notice it's the same gm's under the same circumstances that get me going? Sorry if I don't like seeing the same gm's pulling off rape jobs.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONLate to this party.
Looks like everyone is already drunk and fighting.

Seems like a bad deal for a backup.
This has been a great thread. I love this league for the pure simple reason that *most* people can have their opinions... fight about it then and still talk respectfully in PMs. It's pretty awesome.
There's some pissy pants people who won't talk trade with me because I hurt their feelers :lol:
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

I'm happy I could spark 4 pages of off-season excitement at least.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Lee wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON

This has been a great thread. I love this league for the pure simple reason that *most* people can have their opinions... fight about it then and still talk respectfully in PMs. It's pretty awesome.
There's some pissy pants people who won't talk trade with me because I hurt their feelers :lol:
Yeah? Dam. Ya must have done a real good number on them.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

Lee wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON

Not necessarily you, but there are a couple of GMs I wouldn't be extremely civil with,
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

koomzzz wroteCOLON
Lee wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON

Not necessarily you, but there are a couple of GMs I wouldn't be extremely civil with,
Can we kiss and make up?
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

kimmer wroteCOLONAnd yea, why do u make such calculated, lucid minded cut throat deals that earned u "bryuns of adhl" type rep in my eyes in that league, but do stuff like this in this league

Starting to get suspicious man
Haha!

I'm not that bad I don't think. Wasn't as active as I wanted to be when the league started due to work and didn't get in on those trades with the newbies that really helped some top teams. STL had a shitty prospect pool when that league started a few years back and there roster was OKish so I got stuck in the middle ground. Still win $ in leagues so don't think I've lost it yet.

Also deal is good if Darling secures #1 since I like the CAR team going forward, but definitely lots of risk there. Does VGK have Mrazek already?
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

These threads always get saltier as you add pages. I pretty much stop reading these threads after page 2.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Bruyns wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONAnd yea, why do u make such calculated, lucid minded cut throat deals that earned u "bryuns of adhl" type rep in my eyes in that league, but do stuff like this in this league

Starting to get suspicious man
Haha!

I'm not that bad I don't think. Wasn't as active as I wanted to be when the league started due to work and didn't get in on those trades with the newbies that really helped some top teams. STL had a shitty prospect pool when that league started a few years back and there roster was OKish so I got stuck in the middle ground. Still win $ in leagues so don't think I've lost it yet.

Also deal is good if Darling secures #1 since I like the CAR team going forward, but definitely lots of risk there. Does VGK have Mrazek already?
Yes I do.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

What the fuck r u talkin about bro bryuns
I am complimenting ur success in bbkl as jordan continues to display in his boston adhl club, taking a team in ruins
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

kimmer wroteCOLONWhat the fuck r u talkin about bro bryuns
I am complimenting ur success in bbkl as jordan continues to display in his boston adhl club, taking a team in ruins
Ahhh, I gotcha, but I do kinda suck in ADHL right now so was taking it as being good in one league and not the other and comparing it to Jordan.
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

kimmer wroteCOLONWhat the fuck r u talkin about bro bryuns
To be fair I got back to back "fortunate" lottery outcomes that I wouldn't be nearly the same team without. Patrick and Svechnikov turned into 4-6th overall picks and I have a much different outlook.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

wrong thread Sir, this is not the Saros-deal thread
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Malette18 wroteCOLONTo Nashville:
Will Butcher
2020 1st* rounder (VGK)
2020 7th rounder (VGK)

To Vegas:
Scott Darling**
Robbie Russo
Rushan Rafikov
Jerry Turkulainen

*If after the NHL Draft lottery 2020 VGK 1st is a top 3 pick, Vegas keeps that pick and NSH receives a 2020 1st instead.
** If Darling is a Vezina finalist in 2018/19 and/or 2019/20, NSH receives one additional 2020 1st.
Editing after Da_Lawyers comments.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

lol ok
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

LOL @ Da_Lawyers. Nice.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLON

wrong thread Sir, this is not the Saros-deal thread
Pretty accurate actually. Carolina has 2 backups.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Ok
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

How do I disable receiving emails from threads which I've commented on? I have like 50 unread emails from this thread lol
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Malette18 wroteCOLONHow do I disable receiving emails from threads which I've commented on? I have like 50 unread emails from this thread lol

Select "User Control Panel" up near the top of the page.

Select "Manage Subscriptions" on the left.

It'll show a list of "Watched Topics". Select the box next to the topic and click "Unwatch marked".
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to