Mock Draft

Re: Mock Draft

Postby The BBKL Insider » Wed May 17, 2017 4:47 am

Matthew wrote:I believe markstrom may be the goalie with the best chance at being a starter (possibly howard). Not so sure Vancouver re-signs a 37 year old Ryan Miller.

I feel like their prospect takes that job, in a few years.

either way, i think tim has a deep enough team to trade for a starter.

Something like Orlov+pick for Greiss (after expansion)
The BBKL Insider

Postby Matthew » Wed May 17, 2017 4:51 am

The BBKL Insider wrote:
Matthew wrote:I believe markstrom may be the goalie with the best chance at being a starter (possibly howard). Not so sure Vancouver re-signs a 37 year old Ryan Miller.

Orlov + pick + lesser goalie. In my experience people don't like trading goalies without getting one in return.

Demko may take the job, but not for a few years. Unlikely tim would still own markstrom by that point given frequent trading in this league. Why would u select orlov if u need to add to him to try and get a starter when u can just select the young starter?

Time for bed.
Matthew

Postby hong57 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 am

Matthew wrote:
The BBKL Insider wrote:

Orlov + pick + lesser goalie. In my experience people don't like trading goalies without getting one in return.

Demko may take the job, but not for a few years. Unlikely tim would still own markstrom by that point given frequent trading in this league. Why would u select orlov if u need to add to him to try and get a starter when u can just select the young starter?

Time for bed.

Orlov + pick for Markstrom = profit for chuck 8-)
#91 - John Tavares
hong57

Postby Loki » Wed May 17, 2017 5:02 am

lol, I just realised my mock had me taking Greiss AND Vatanen from Washington. I really did fuck it up :lol:
Loki

Postby The BBKL Insider » Wed May 17, 2017 5:45 am

Matthew wrote:
The BBKL Insider wrote:

Time for bed.

IMO you pick Orlov because Markstrom isnt a clear starter. I could be wrong though. We shall see.
The BBKL Insider

Postby CasperX22 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 am

Matthew wrote:
The BBKL Insider wrote:

Time for bed.

And that would be brutal rape for Thom. Orlov is clearly the best piece in that hypothetical deal already.
CasperX22

Postby thom54 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:26 am

CasperX22 wrote:
Matthew wrote:
The BBKL Insider wrote:

Time for bed.

And that would be brutal rape for Thom. Orlov is clearly the best piece in that hypothetical deal already.

good god Casper ...
thom54

Postby timwebb1212 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:36 am

timwebb1212

Postby thom54 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:38 am

i have to watch those seasons again haha
thom54

Previous

Return to Expansion Draft