2017/18 Standings

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby thom54 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:35 pm

dave1959 wrote:Week 3


Caps back to first in the Metro over Isles



The natural order
User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 5887
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby Matthew » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Anaheim 2nd in the Pacific a few years ahead of schedule. Until next week when I tumble down.
Image
Matthew
 
Posts: 7653
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby dave1959 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Week 4

Changes
Islanders and Washington flip flop 1st and 2nd in Metro
Boston to WC1 from WC2
Detroit from 9th to WC2
Tampa to 9th from WC1
Ottawa from 12th to 10th
Rangers from 10th to 11th
Columbus from 13th to 12th
Carolina from 14th to 13th
New Jersey from 11th to 14th

Minnesota from WC1 to C3
Winnipeg from C3 to WC1
Vancouver from P3 to P2
Anaheim from P2 to P3
Edmonton from 12th to 10th
Calgary from 10th to 11th
Vegas from 11th to 12th
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby KapG » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Hopefully I keep fallin for dahlin
User avatar
KapG
 
Posts: 9880
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Toronto (beach area)

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby Lee » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Severson - Dumba
Lindholm - Orlov
Heiskanen - Dahlin

Not a bad D core.
User avatar
Lee
 
Posts: 15933
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby hong57 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:06 am

dave1959 wrote:Week 4

Changes
Islanders and Washington flip flop 1st and 2nd in Metro
Boston to WC1 from WC2
Detroit from 9th to WC2
Tampa to 9th from WC1
Ottawa from 12th to 10th
Rangers from 10th to 11th
Columbus from 13th to 12th
Carolina from 14th to 13th
New Jersey from 11th to 14th

Minnesota from WC1 to C3
Winnipeg from C3 to WC1
Vancouver from P3 to P2
Anaheim from P2 to P3
Edmonton from 12th to 10th
Calgary from 10th to 11th
Vegas from 11th to 12th


i duno what's more fortunate.. hopping to c3 to play the nsh or staying at wc1 to play LA or Dal.. unless i can hop over Dal and nsh which seems a long shot;.
Image
#91 - John Tavares
User avatar
hong57
 
Posts: 6197
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby thom54 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:42 am

hong57 wrote:
dave1959 wrote:Week 4

Changes
Islanders and Washington flip flop 1st and 2nd in Metro
Boston to WC1 from WC2
Detroit from 9th to WC2
Tampa to 9th from WC1
Ottawa from 12th to 10th
Rangers from 10th to 11th
Columbus from 13th to 12th
Carolina from 14th to 13th
New Jersey from 11th to 14th

Minnesota from WC1 to C3
Winnipeg from C3 to WC1
Vancouver from P3 to P2
Anaheim from P2 to P3
Edmonton from 12th to 10th
Calgary from 10th to 11th
Vegas from 11th to 12th


i duno what's more fortunate.. hopping to c3 to play the nsh or staying at wc1 to play LA or Dal.. unless i can hop over Dal and nsh which seems a long shot;.


give me tavereas
User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 5887
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby lightupdadarkness » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:54 am

hong57 wrote:
dave1959 wrote:Week 4

Changes
Islanders and Washington flip flop 1st and 2nd in Metro
Boston to WC1 from WC2
Detroit from 9th to WC2
Tampa to 9th from WC1
Ottawa from 12th to 10th
Rangers from 10th to 11th
Columbus from 13th to 12th
Carolina from 14th to 13th
New Jersey from 11th to 14th

Minnesota from WC1 to C3
Winnipeg from C3 to WC1
Vancouver from P3 to P2
Anaheim from P2 to P3
Edmonton from 12th to 10th
Calgary from 10th to 11th
Vegas from 11th to 12th


i duno what's more fortunate.. hopping to c3 to play the nsh or staying at wc1 to play LA or Dal.. unless i can hop over Dal and nsh which seems a long shot;.


Just think if I get my tending on track 8-)
User avatar
lightupdadarkness
 
Posts: 3303
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby Tony » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:48 pm

dave1959 wrote:Islanders and Washington flip flop 1st and 2nd in Metro


Image

Just think if I was trying... c'mon Thom.
Image
Click banner to view current roster and picks
User avatar
Tony
 
Posts: 10311
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nevada

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby thom54 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:22 pm

Tony wrote:
dave1959 wrote:Islanders and Washington flip flop 1st and 2nd in Metro


Image

Just think if I was trying... c'mon Thom.



User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 5887
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby dave1959 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:33 am

updated to Week 7

EAST
TOR A1 620
WAS M1 544
BUF A2 550
BOS A3 494
NYI M2 515
PIT M3 433
FLA WC1 491
TBL WC2 462

WEST
LAK P1 621
NAS C1 607
DAL C2 585
MIN C3 538
ANA P2 485
VAN P3 459
WPG WC1 529
STL WC2 466

your current playoff teams
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby dave1959 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:50 pm

after week 8

EAST
TOR A1 671
WAS M1 620
BUF A2 646
BOS A3 583
NYI M2 585
PIT M3 476
FLA WC1 573
TBL WC2 542

DET 9 493
OTT 10 478
CAR 11 466
CLB 12 451
NJD 13 428
PHI 14 401
NYR 15 393
MTL 16 382

WEST
LAK P1 699
NAS C1 684
DAL C2 654
MIN C3 637
VAN P2 540
ANA P3 521
WPG WC1 591
STL WC2 498

VGK 9 486
EDM 10 483
COL 11 472
CGY 12 463
SJS 13 361
CHI 14 353
ARZ 15 242

No changes in top 8 (other than Van and Ana flipping P2 & P3 spots)
Last edited by dave1959 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby Matthew » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:59 pm

dave1959 wrote:after week 8

EAST
TOR A1 671
WAS M1 620
BUF A2 646
BOS A3 583
NYI M2 585
PIT M3 476
FLA WC1 573
TBL WC2 542

DET 9 493
OTT 10 478
CAR 11 466
CLB 12 451
NJD 13 428
PHI 14 401
NYR 15 393
MTL 16 382

WEST
LAK P1 699
NAS C1 684
DAL C2 654
MIN C3 637
VAN P2 540
ANA P3 521
WPG WC1 591
STL WC2 498

VGK 9 486
EDM 10 483
COL 11 472
CGY 12 463
SJS 13 361
CHI 14 353
ARZ 15 242

No changes in top 8 (other than Van and Wpg flipping P2 & P3 spots)


Van and Ana. Wpg is in the central.
Image
Matthew
 
Posts: 7653
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby dave1959 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:21 pm

yep
(fucking old eyes-sigh)
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby hong57 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Thanks dave!
Image
#91 - John Tavares
User avatar
hong57
 
Posts: 6197
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby KapG » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 am

Yes, thx for all these standings related updates Dave!
User avatar
KapG
 
Posts: 9880
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Toronto (beach area)

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby dave1959 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:49 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

full stats here (in case some of you forgot it's on page 1 of this thread)
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby dave1959 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:05 am

Mike lost all 4 matchups...first time since I've been keeping track of stats (3 years)
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby dave1959 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:56 am

after week 9

EAST
TOR A1 774
WAS M1 710
BUF A2 720
BOS A3 650
NYI M2 672
PIT M3 568
FLA WC1 634
TBL WC2 571

DET 9 559
OTT 10 545
CAR 11 510
CLB 12 479
NYR 13 461
NJD 14 460
MTL 15 443
PHI 16 429



WEST
LAK P1 785
NAS C1 773
DAL C2 731
MIN C3 717
VAN P2 648
ANA P3 580
WPG WC1 663
EDM WC2 578

VGK 9 555
CGY 10 531
STL 11 517
COL 12 502
CHI 13 419
SJS 14 385
ARZ 15 287
Last edited by dave1959 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: 2017/18 Standings

Postby Matthew » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 am

dave1959 wrote:after week 9

EAST
TOR A1 774
WAS M1 710
BUF A2 720
BOS A3 650
NYI M2 672
PIT M3 568
FLA WC1 634
TBL WC2 571

DET 9 559
OTT 10 545
CAR 11 510
CLB 12 479
NYR 13 461
NJD 14 460
MTL 15 443
PHI 16 429



WEST
LAK P1 785
NAS C1 773
DAL C2 731
MIN C3 717
VAN P2 648
ANA P3 580
WPG WC1 591
STL WC2 498

VGK 9 486
EDM 10 483
COL 11 472
CGY 12 463
SJS 13 361
CHI 14 353
ARZ 15 242


This seems wrong. I feel like you accidentally made some of these teams have 4#& points rather than 5#$ points.
Image
Matthew
 
Posts: 7653
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Statistics & Standings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest