2012 BBKL Waiver draft discussion

BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Re: 2012 BBKL Waiver draft discussion

Post by Chuck Norris »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
Chuck Norris wroteCOLONDamn you Kule, was hoping to pick up Bourque once FA started lol....guess I should have figured it wouldn't have gotten by a Bruins fan...

Doncha love it?

As the Bruins opened training camp Sunday, Chris Bourque was skating on the team's third line with Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley, the Boston Globe reports.
(Updated 01/14/2013).
Fantasy Analysis
Chris Bourque has a shot to open the season in Benoit Pouliot's old spot on the B's third line, an assignment with modest fantasy upside. Bourque, who scored 28 points in 32 games with AHL Providence during the NHL lockout) seems to be in a solid position to claim the job, which is really the Bruins' only major training camp battle to be decided at this point.
Yeah I had read about him making the 3rd line to start the year with Caron out for a couple of weeks. When he gets back though should be interesting to see what happens.
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Caron has been absolutely terrible in Providence. Julien and the coaching staff have been taking in many games during lockout and I assume they are none too impressed. Lackluster, lazy play with no drive or emotion and playing like hes made of glass. Not so sure that spot will be his to get back. He needs to do some work to recover and prove his worth.
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Caron is and always has been a plug.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Shep wroteCOLONCaron is and always has been a plug.
Yea, its too bad for someone with his size and hands. Just can't put his shit together.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to