BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Draft Chat!

Post by Shoalzie »

Question on Jeff Penner...isn't he property of Boston? I see he's on the Bruins' roster on CBS.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONQuestion on Jeff Penner...isn't he property of Boston? I see he's on the Bruins' roster on CBS.
Good eye Shoalzie, I gave up looking in here after i finished my two only picks but i do own him. He is on CBS and my team spreadsheet but for some reason i did not have him listed on my roster in text form so a search on BBKL would not have shown him. Sorry Nick. That is my mistake for not having him in a text format.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONQuestion on Jeff Penner...isn't he property of Boston? I see he's on the Bruins' roster on CBS.
Good eye Shoalzie, I gave up looking in here after i finished my two only picks but i do own him. He is on CBS and my team spreadsheet but for some reason i did not have him listed on my roster in text form so a search on BBKL would not have shown him. Sorry Nick. That is my mistake for not having him in a text format.

damn. I hear ya, will make a new selection.
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:44 pm
LocationCOLON Gatineau,Quebec
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

There s been a mistake.

My Fransson pick shouldn t be good since I traded that pick and I forgot. I taugh I didn t have it but every one was saying pick it s your turn. So can Colorado just change the pick and pick some one else or maybe ive him 3rd 2011 Waiver pick Dallas and if that s not enough wich should be he could also get my 3rd 2012.

Hopefully he can change the pick. What s everyone tauh on this.

By the way Thx for the sig....
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

fedro91 wroteCOLONThere s been a mistake.

My Fransson pick shouldn t be good since I traded that pick and I forgot. I taugh I didn t have it but every one was saying pick it s your turn. So can Colorado just change the pick and pick some one else or maybe ive him 3rd 2011 Waiver pick Dallas and if that s not enough wich should be he could also get my 3rd 2012.

Dude it's "thought" not taugh...

And the CC will make a decision on this, you're definately going to lose the Fransson pick, and probably be fined on top of that.
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
fedro91 wroteCOLONThere s been a mistake.

Dude it's "thought" not taugh...

And the CC will make a decision on this, you're definately going to lose the Fransson pick, and probably be fined on top of that.
I should lose my pick and he should be able to pick and I should also lose my waiver pick next year.

It s only a waiver pick and I didn t do it on purpose. I don t care about my grammar.
if it was a 2nd round entry pick that would be different. But since it s waiver it shouldn t be like I m giving up a couple prospect and pick. Like cmon. don t over react. we had it under control guy s. He feel bad about it and didn t mean to do it.
What s the punishment. It's my 1st time, it's not like I'm a repeat offender. like jeez...

Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

fedro91 wroteCOLON It s only a waiver pick and I didn t do it on purpose. I don t care about my grammar.
if it was a 2nd round entry pick that would be different. But since it s waiver it shouldn t be like I m giving up a couple prospect and pick. Like cmon. don t over react. we had it under control guy s. He feel bad about it and didn t mean to do it.
What s the punishment. It's my 1st time, it's not like I'm a repeat offender. like jeez...
Actually you are. You, a mere few picks earlier, attempted to re-pick without the rest of us noticing.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

the fine will be consistent with other penalties we have given out.
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

Starpainter wroteCOLON
fedro91 wroteCOLON It s only a waiver pick and I didn t do it on purpose. I don t care about my grammar.
Actually you are. You, a mere few picks earlier, attempted to re-pick without the rest of us noticing.

I just can't believe it how your such a jerk. Can you keep your mouth shut. Your not the boss and please stop bringing up the same topic to make yourself look good. Since your not, you just seem like a ass kisser. here's my middle finger and put it in your fuckin ass since you like it. You fucking dirty oh. I hate when some one is trying to act smart when there definitely not dude. Shut it, just shut it like your boyfriends tells you to do. I know you like putting your nose where it shouldn't but don't pass my line since I'm taken. no word should be coming out of you mouth at this moment. So what s the ruling guy's and let the pro do there job Toronto. And yes I made a mistake before by trying to change my pick but reason I try to change it is cause the Johnson i wanted Atlanta own him. So I should of been able to change the pick since I mixt them up since they both have the same name.

Ps.: keep your mouth shut Toronto ( ass licker) and let's the pros work there magic. And sorry for my mistake guy's. Hopefully no harm no foul.

Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

hey frank...

mike is the boss....
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

facey wroteCOLONhey frank...

mike is the boss....

I know, New Jersey just told me. But I taugh New Jersey was the boss. Toronto is just the creator, doesn't mean he's the boss. he wants to have the power for once since he never have the last word with is partner. :o :?
Last edited by 1 on fedro91, edited 0 times in total.

Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

I just love reading what Frank writes.. he reminds me of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j75qtw9M ... ature=fvwp

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

fedro91 wroteCOLON
facey wroteCOLONhey frank...

mike is the boss....

I just hear that. NEw Jersey just told me. I taugh New Jersey was the boss. Toronto is just the creator, doesn't mean he's the boss. he wants to have the power for once since he never have the last word with is partner. :o :?

except your over-reacting... he has done nothing but point out that you don't have a clean history... not to worry though dude, the fine will be consistent with others we have ran into. We try and take a consistent approach to this.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

fedro91 wroteCOLON I just can't believe it how your such a jerk. Can you keep your mouth shut. Your not the boss and please stop bringing up the same topic to make yourself look good. Since your not, you just seem like a ass kisser. here's my middle finger and put it in your fuckin ass since you like it. You fucking dirty oh. I hate when some one is trying to act smart when there definitely not dude. Shut it, just shut it like your boyfriends tells you to do. I know you like putting your nose where it shouldn't but don't pass my line since I'm taken. no word should be coming out of you mouth at this moment. So what s the ruling guy's and let the pro do there job Toronto. And yes I made a mistake before by trying to change my pick but reason I try to change it is cause the Johnson i wanted Atlanta own him. So I should of been able to change the pick since I mixt them up since they both have the same name.

Ps.: keep your mouth shut Toronto ( ass licker) and let's the pros work there magic. And sorry for my mistake guy's. Hopefully no harm no foul.
I can take your insufferable attitude, as well as your petty personal attacks, but don't lie to us.

And you are being dishonest. Your post picking Johnson included clear evidence that the NCAA Johnson (not PIT) was in fact the one you wanted. In your post you gloated that he was still available as he had 27 goals in 28 games (38 games in actuality).
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

I actually taugh the one Pittsburgh sign was the one from NCAA. That the truth and nothing but the truth. But I notice it wasn't the same guy I tried to change my pick. like cmon all the good foward from NCAA is getting a contract. So how could i think other wise.

Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

fedro91 wroteCOLONI actually taugh the one Pittsburgh sign was the one from NCAA. That the truth and nothing but the truth. But I notice it wasn't the same guy I tried to change my pick. like cmon all the good foward from NCAA is getting a contract. So how could i think other wise.
What you are describing is impossible. Either you didn't know there were two Nick Johnsons, or you didn't actually search CBS to see ATL owned one.

In any case, your ignorance is no excuse for pretending it didn't happen. What irks me is your inability to admit you made a mistake.
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

I clearly taught the the one I selected was the Nick that got sign. I learn afterwards that it wasn't the right guy.
I'm not lying and I don t care what you think about it. :x

fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

I'm out for the night since you don t believe me and I don't want to waste more time on this dumb subject.
I'm out. Tell what's the rulling by pm. Have a great night boys. Believe me or not I don t really care at this point.

Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

fedro91 wroteCOLONI clearly taught the the one I selected was the Nick that got sign. I learn afterwards that it wasn't the right guy.
The Nick that got sign? Pittsburgh's Nick Johnson has been under contract since 2008.
I'm not lying and I don t care what you think about it. :x
You really should care what I think. This is a threat: keep being a son of a bitch and you won't last long here. I promise.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

So "Toronto" is the creator and "New Jersey" in the boss ... So Mike is God and Scott is Jesus/Bruce Springsteen?
Click banner to view current roster and picks
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to