Trade: DET-TOR

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Re: Trade: DET-TOR

Post by kimmer »

Me and casper were talkin recently
Like holy shit loki ur teams stacked with premium futures
U collected the fuck out of value over the yrs eh. U might even male playoffs nxt yr or this yr
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Re: Trade: DET-TOR

Post by Loki »

kimmer wroteCOLONMe and casper were talkin recently
Like holy shit loki ur teams stacked with premium futures
U collected the fuck out of value over the yrs eh. U might even male playoffs nxt yr or this yr
To be honest I got kinda lucky that a lot of guys I bet on are looking like they'll pan out, I immediately stripped down the team when I got it for futures, picked up a bunch of prospects and picks and took a swing. Point, Puljujarvi and Mete I already had in my system when I got the team, Bean, Pulock and Stecher I gambled on at the right time. A few other guys look like they might outperform expectations too.

Really though I got lucky at last year's draft. I managed to get myself 4 first round picks by trading some guys before the deadline and trading down to turn 1 first round pick into 2. Managed to get Pettersson, Andersson, Thomas and Robertson all in the first round. This year I only had one first rounder but made it count with Quinn Hughes.

A lot of gambles probably won't pan out, but I think I've done well so far with most of the swings I've taken. Moral of the story, hang onto your first round picks.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to