VGK - COL

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: VGK - COL

Post by Matthew »

I didnt call you out for rape. Its good for you why wouldnt u want rape. Calling a deal rape isnt disparaging for you.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Matthew wroteCOLONI didnt call you out for rape. Its good for you why wouldnt u want rape. Calling a deal rape isnt disparaging for you.
That's where you and I differ. I don't actively go out and seek out to rape somebody. That's not the goal. The goal is to make a fair deal that is beneficial to me. All I do is get raped though :oops:
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONI didnt call you out for rape. Its good for you why wouldnt u want rape. Calling a deal rape isnt disparaging for you.
That's where you and I differ. I don't actively go out and seek out to rape somebody. That's not the goal. The goal is to make a fair deal..
well by the look of it you failed miserably here :lol:
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
That's where you and I differ. I don't actively go out and seek out to rape somebody. That's not the goal. The goal is to make a fair deal..
well by the look of it you failed miserably here :lol:
I guess you would think that since you thought Nate Schmidt was worth a 3rd round pick. Whoops.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

I suspect that was not after his first season in Vegas

Speaking of which..
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONAt the end of the day it's proven talent for magic beans. Impossible to say right now. Schmidt is good though.
I'm not sure why his latest 59 games should be the ultimate proof of anything when his previous 4 years weren't exactly this good.

Chances are he's something in the middle, but hey, with what he paid for him I hope Vegas GM is right and Schmidt will only get better and better
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Closer to a 3rd than what u got
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Matthew wroteCOLONCloser to a 3rd than what u got
Since you like fantrax rankings so much: 52nd ranked defender. Ahead of the likes of Seabrook, Gardiner, OEL, Phaneauf, Lindholm, Faulk, Werenski...need I go on?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLONI suspect that was not after his first season in Vegas

Speaking of which..
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONAt the end of the day it's proven talent for magic beans. Impossible to say right now. Schmidt is good though.
I'm not sure why his latest 59 games should be the ultimate proof of anything when his previous 4 years weren't exactly this good.

Chances are he's something in the middle, but hey, with what he paid for him I hope Vegas GM is right and Schmidt will only get better and better
Amazing what happens when you put skilled players in a role befitting of their skill set rather than shuttling them to a limited 3rd pair role and the press box. Washington's stupidity is not the fault of Nate Schmidt. This is who he's been for a couple years now, but just now got the ice time to prove it.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

don’t tell me, as the owner of Haula and W.Karlsson I think I know about that
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

kyuss wroteCOLONdon’t tell me, as the owner of Haula and W.Karlsson I think I know about that
Galchenyuk owner waves 'hello'
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

thom54 wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLONdon’t tell me, as the owner of Haula and W.Karlsson I think I know about that
Galchenyuk owner waves 'hello'
Nah. Gally just sucks lol! Maybe he finds his game with a change of scenery.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

yep Thom, face it, Schmidt is a stud and Galchenyuk sucks, such is the world (or bbkl world at least) we live in lol

but to be fair, and I don't want to be rude, I'm not sure Galchenyuk belongs in this thread... I mean, I don't think Schmidt, Haula or W.Karlsson had drinking problems?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLONyep Thom, face it, Schmidt is a stud and Galchenyuk sucks, such is the world (or bbkl world at least) we live in lol

but to be fair, and I don't want to be rude, I'm not sure Galchenyuk belongs in this thread... I mean, I don't think Schmidt, Haula or W.Karlsson had drinking problems?
He has actively made the players on his line worse...guys play better away from him. That's not a case of a coach misusing a player. Could simply be a case of him actively sucking out loud because he is unhappy, but he has been bad.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

I feel like Jordan BOS and Malette VGK are two completely different GM's lol
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Think an insanely career high showing percentage has a lot to do with it too.......17.5 and 23.8
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
Think an insanely career high showing percentage has a lot to do with it too.......17.5 and 23.8
impossible !
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONThe worst rape ive seen for quite some time. Unfortunate it had to happen to one of our newer gms.
Didn't you rape the guy you were suppose to be advising back in the day?
No. Youre mistaken.

And regardless, even if i had, what would that have to do with this trade?
Bc I don't think anyone should be calling someone else out for rape when they practice the same art regularly. Equally as weak are guys that try to undercut and already posted deal.
That happens here too :o
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

Well.. i think definitely i like casper's side.. but then we have been talking about how VGK will be back down to earth for a long time.. yet they just keep winning.. then ppl are saying they will not winning come postseason.. and i just cannot bet on it.. whether it is a fluke or not they just keep proving people wrong.. i totally don't get how such group of players can play this good.. im not betting on it to repeat the same next season.. but then again...

if this is really the season schmidt breaks out and continue the stats he produce.. sure thats not a bad deal.. but just not betting on it to happen especially it's one season so far..
#91 - John Tavares
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Florida Chris »

Like this for Casper.
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

kimmer wroteCOLONI feel like Jordan BOS and Malette VGK are two completely different GM's lol
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to