CAR/DAL

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: CAR/DAL

Post by CasperX22 »

thom54 wroteCOLONDallas will make Mik make some more spelling errors
:lol:
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

thom54 wroteCOLONDallas will make Mik make some more spelling errors
:D
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

kimmer wroteCOLONTo CAR

Joel Eriksson-EK
Jesper Bratt
Brandon Tanev
Travis Sanheim

To DAL

Frederik Gauthier
Taylor Raddysh
Nikita Zaitsev
2018 1st rounder (MTL)

** gentleman's agreement that Joel Eriksson-Ek and Travis Sanheim to remain a Carolina property at least until the end of 2017-2018 season. If condition is breached, CAR sends DAL all of remaining entry draft picks in 2019**

thanks will
for recording keeping yep
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONTo CAR

Joel Eriksson-EK
Jesper Bratt
Brandon Tanev
Travis Sanheim

To DAL

Frederik Gauthier
Taylor Raddysh
Nikita Zaitsev
2018 1st rounder (MTL)

** gentleman's agreement that Joel Eriksson-Ek and Travis Sanheim to remain a Carolina property at least until the end of 2017-2018 season. If condition is breached, CAR sends DAL all of remaining entry draft picks in 2019**

thanks will
i should have asked for all these conditions and i would have all paul's assets by now..

i like it for Will a lot.. i think Bratt gets a hot start.. Zaitsev by far is the best piece (though like bratt i think he will slow down even as a leafs fan..) and makes him beat me everyday everyweek everymonth everyyear everydecade.. and he even gets a first and raddysh to top it off.. for Paul i do hope the gentleman agreement extends to 2019 season.. ek is a top prospect and sanheim is great too.. i hope it will work out for paul but i think the 1st/raddysh was not necessary.

good deal nonetheless and i hope paul continues on with the rebuild.
#91 - John Tavares
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

yea i agree with Hong.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

After checking Chucks roster I have altered my opinion. This deal went from bad to worse. A total landslide by Darkness here. Poor Paul, will always suck at fantasy sports. At least he's good at life.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

What do yall want me to say...

Yall should stop bickering like women
Because it just doesnt matter to me
As long as it makes you and thom and hong feel good about urselves by belittling me
I stand unmoved
Just cuz a guy makes a comment at like week 3 " i took a look at chucks roster and hes gonna be bottom 5 team "
Doesnt make it so lol
In a way its hilarious the brigade of me haters once again uniting like sheeps
Never gets old

Keep always finding flaws in me for whatever i do guys. Keep it up
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

hong57 wroteCOLON
lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONTo CAR

Joel Eriksson-EK
Jesper Bratt
Brandon Tanev
Travis Sanheim

To DAL

Frederik Gauthier
Taylor Raddysh
Nikita Zaitsev
2018 1st rounder (MTL)

thanks will
i should have asked for all these conditions and i would have all paul's assets by now..

i like it for Will a lot.. i think Bratt gets a hot start.. Zaitsev by far is the best piece (though like bratt i think he will slow down even as a leafs fan..) and makes him beat me everyday everyweek everymonth everyyear everydecade.. and he even gets a first and raddysh to top it off.. for Paul i do hope the gentleman agreement extends to 2019 season.. ek is a top prospect and sanheim is great too.. i hope it will work out for paul but i think the 1st/raddysh was not necessary.

good deal nonetheless and i hope paul continues on with the rebuild.
I mean... bro lol
Try to make sense of what ur saying. Uve changed into a very cynical attitude towards me over the year

Is this a deal where raddysh is developed fully and is at ppg pace in the nhl club?

If raddysh 1st wasnt necessary, do u rly think he wudve taken fuckin jarred tinordi + 3rd instead? LOL
This was exactly the price required to get four sub-25 yr old full time nhlers and i paid it because RIGHT now, this is whats required to get those four guys i got all at ONE DEAL. U dont even kno how to stay objective anymore bro its disappointing how u are as a person anymore. Its been good while our friendship lasted bro
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

And tom
Fuk u and ur unoriginal self
Make a clever opinion of ur own once in a while instead of latching on to someone elses ya goddamn ogre
So concerning how doctors in canada are like 80 percent immigrants who dont even kno how to fuckin spell pneumonia but ur white ass certainly dont help either with the apparent lack of originality or eloquence required to present urself lolol

Got my quota of liberation of my apprehended voice for the month. Felt gud been a while
DROP

Ps for the sake of it, fuk u tony
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459

Post by thom54 »

lol what.

I can agree with someone, please don't make this personal - keep my profession out of this, and most importantly - leave the racism bullshit out while you're at it.

Oh and your trading sucks. That's pretty objective. Maybe you can draft well, but a tonne of your are suboptimal.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Ahahahha dude
Ur classless and unoriginal way of feeding it to me constantly and not expecting the same treatment back once in a while is the very typical white attitude no doubt. Ya gotta come out upper handed dont ya
Lets see hmm shoud i go dig up all ur posts concerning poking fun at asian joke territories now or will u instead, nod and go bacj to being a hackjob in ur profession haha
You sure kno when to pick the time to act like some global ambassador in #ANTIRACISM
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Click Oilers image below for full team roster
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

I'm just curious where all the great offers were on Zaitsev since so many people seem to think Kimmer got raped here.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459

Post by thom54 »

Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304

CasperX22 wroteCOLONI'm just curious where all the great offers were on Zaitsev since so many people seem to think Kimmer got raped here.
Actually Sanheim + Ek was a real good offer for Zaitsev. I believe people think he overpaid for Bratt and Tanev.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Arian The Insider wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLONI'm just curious where all the great offers were on Zaitsev since so many people seem to think Kimmer got raped here.
Actually Sanheim + Ek was a real good offer for Zaitsev. I believe people think he overpaid for Bratt and Tanev.
I look at it like this:

Sanheim+Ek -> Zaitsev = Kimmy clearly wins. That's a lot for Zaitsev
Bratt+Tanev -> Raddysh+1st+Guethier = Will clearly wins

In the end the total value really isn't too far in favor of one side or the other and it's a trade that helped both teams.
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
I look at it like this:

In the end the total value really isn't too far in favor of one side or the other and it's a trade that helped both teams.
I like Bratt, but I can see why people would argue that Kim shouldn't have moved multiple futures assets for a player with a hot start, considering the shape of his team. Sanheim+Ek was also offered for Zaitsev, so it's hard to see the need for the 2nd part of the trade. Not a horrible trade by any means, but I can see where some of the criticism comes from.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
I look at it like this:

I like Bratt, but I can see why people would argue that Kim shouldn't have moved multiple futures assets for a player with a hot start, considering the shape of his team. Sanheim+Ek was also offered for Zaitsev, so it's hard to see the need for the 2nd part of the trade. Not a horrible trade by any means, but I can see where some of the criticism comes from.
I can personally tell you the 1st part of the deal doesn't happen without the 2nd part of the deal lol!
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

A famous Asian once’s said pay up or shut it up
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
I look at it like this:

I can personally tell you the 1st part of the deal doesn't happen without the 2nd part of the deal lol!
Then I was fed fake news. Sad!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to