CAR/LAK

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: CAR/LAK

Post by The BBKL Insider »

kimmer wroteCOLONYea it should be an even swap moving forward
I suspect this also
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Eakin had 12 points this year.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by timwebb1212 »

Wtf Kimmer
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

It may look like a huge downgrade now but only time will tell
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by timwebb1212 »

kimmer wroteCOLONIt may look like a huge downgrade now but only time will tell
Well you gave up the guy who's much younger as well, so I don't see how it can improve for you.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

kimmer wroteCOLONIt may look like a huge downgrade now..
this alone tells it's a retarded deal.. since it looks like a huge downgrade you should have got Eakin+ for Rakell, like natural
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

The victim shaming in this thread is embarrassing. In traumatic times like this we should be supporting the kimmer.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

okie dokie...
Click banner to view current roster and picks
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

This is why I didn't trade for LAK 1 2019 ...
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

not gonna defend kimmer.. i definitely like it for steve here and that kimmer could have gotten a better C or an add to Eakin.. but consider that:-
1) Eakin is still young... the age difference is minimal..
2) Kimmer's C is weak and he needed one..
3) I think Rakell can likely produce 50 points or more again.. but he shot 18% last year.. that shooting percentage is not gonna sustain.. so maybe he gets more assist or just less points...
4) Eakin is due for a bounce back to 30-40 points range (last year he shot 3.7%...............) and he should be able to get more points if he plays 2C which is likely with some PP... but his teammate is shit...
5) having 2 players on the same team (esp a bad one) is not a good idea..

so yeah its not that good for kimmer but it's not THAT bad.. but definitely could get more..
#91 - John Tavares
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Add a 2nd to Eakin and I think I could justify it on Paul's end.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

Bruyns wroteCOLONAdd a 2nd to Eakin and I think I could justify it on Paul's end.
yes that's what i think too
#91 - John Tavares
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Nah. It's shit.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

If Eakin can regain his form of a couple years ago...40 points with solid periphs, it's a good return for Paul. Obviously, it looks bad now based on what we just saw from him. You would think a change of scenery would help. If his offense doesn't come back...his periphs should be robust. I have to think an expansion team will be shorthanded a lot. Guys like Eakin and Bellemare are going to kill a lot of penalties.

Rakell is pretty much offense only...has a healthy number of hits as well. I'd trust him to keep his offense numbers around where they are more than I would trust Eakin to tickle to 40 point mark again. Appropriate that Eakin now plays in Vegas because this trade is a bit of a gamble for Paul.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONRakell is pretty much offense only...has a healthy number of hits as well.
so he is not
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONRakell is pretty much offense only...has a healthy number of hits as well.
so he is not
Matthew wroteCOLONNah. It's shit.

The level of maturity is awesome in here. Ones a cherry popped matthew whos offer he apparently made me before this deal for rakell was so awesome that, hes mad as fuck i took an inferior deal. The constant act of defiance indicates this is his first time ever being shunned by kim. So its just easier to disagree to everything that may support this deal as some have made serious attempts to understand why i did it

And kyuss well just likes to nitpick useless details. Rakells barely a hit per game relax
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

getting at least a 2nd on top of Eakin shouldn't be seen as a useless detail for a team like yours
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

No, paul. It has nothing to do with u turning down my offer. I just think rakell is gonna be a player, and may even move to c this season.

You get upset people pan your trades continuously, and then say they are targeting u or just trolling, but I think it's more likely you just need to make better trades, as last season u were last in the league by a wide margin while not even rebuilding. It can be exasperating to watch.
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Matthew wroteCOLONNo, paul. It has nothing to do with u turning down my offer. I just think rakell is gonna be a player, and may even move to c this season.

You get upset people pan your trades continuously, and then say they are targeting u or just trolling, but I think it's more likely you just need to make better trades, as last season u were last in the league by a wide margin while not even rebuilding. It can be exasperating to watch.
At least he's loading up on all the first overall picks! :roll:
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

kyuss wroteCOLON
so he is not

There are players that score and collect hits but don't block shots or kill penalties. I'd say a guy with periphs is good with hits, blocks and killing penalties.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to