170lbs: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick

170lbs: Mike Pile vs. Jesse Lennox
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Re: UFC 115 Predictions

Post by KapG »

That Rory McDonald fight was fucking unreal man. This kid is going to be something special I think....

I can't believe the Ref waited until there was 10 seconds left in the 3rd round to stop that fight. HUGE joke if you ask me.

Yeah Rory was modest after the fight saying the fight shoulda been stopped because he was getting his ass kicked, but I am sorry, you don't just stop a fucking fight unless the guy is lights out, especially when there is 10 seconds left in the FINAL round and the kid had clearly won the first 2 rounds.

Kampmann looked amazing too, he absolutely WORKED paulo thiago and he is no joke. I was kind of surprised at how sharp his standup looked, particularly after watching him get rocked numerous times against Daley.

rothwell Vs Yvel fight was good until the 3rd round where rothwell just laid on Yvel for 5 minutes. Seriously ref, stand the fucking fighters up OK? Can we also get rid of this bullshit pressing people up against the cage with no action? So hurting!

Cro Cop looked really good too, although I think barry would have TKO'd him if he would have jumped on him the 2nd knockdown.

*Final thoughts*

I'll be honest here, I am getting sicker and sicker of watching fights in a "cage". It gives a HUGE advantage to wrestlers and IMO slows the fights down SO much with all the dirty boxing against the cage. Just look at that evans rampage fight, evans just pushed him up against the cage for 3 straight rounds, massive joke! Same thing happened in the Rothwell vs Yval fight, most of the fight Rothwell just pressed Yvel up against the fucking cage without doing any damage.

I wish the UFC would bring the RING into play as well as bring back the tourneys!!!!!!!!!!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to