All talk regarding sports at any level!
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Chris Bosh's Future?

Post by MSP4LYFE »

I take it all back...I defended CB4 this entire summer but the revelations of his actions today are completely unacceptable. I hope that fuck bag never wins a championship as long as he lives.
inferno31
PostsCOLON 1805
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:15 pm
LocationCOLON NYC

Post by inferno31 »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONI take it all back...I defended CB4 this entire summer but the revelations of his actions today are completely unacceptable. I hope that fuck bag never wins a championship as long as he lives.
:lol:

No sign and trade for the raptors it seems.
Wonder whats next?

Toronto sports, the raptors will suck again leafs will be back I hope.. The Argos and blue jays will periodically do something to get us excited then fade back into obscurity.
Roster
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

I'm not mad @ Bosh, he simply wants to win and have fun doing it... hard to blame him...hopefully we get the sign and trade

Two super-star's (who've played together before) signing together in order to win & contend for a while; that's exactly what we're hoping a few Ontario boys decide to do in Toronto for the Maple Leafs. LOL

NASH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN CBJ !!!!
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

facey wroteCOLONI'm not mad @ Bosh, he simply wants to win and have fun doing it... hard to blame him...hopefully we get the sign and trade

Two super-star's (who've played together before) signing together in order to win & contend for a while; that's exactly what we're hoping a few Ontario boys decide to do in Toronto for the Maple Leafs. LOL

NASH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN CBJ !!!!
No offense, but you clearly have no understanding of the situation...It's more than just Bosh wanting to move to a better situation, if that were it I wouldn't be mad. But he completely screwed us. He agreed in principle to work with BC in the offseason, even if it meant leaving, thus allowing the Raptors to at least salvage a decent return via a S & T, hence why he wasnt moved at the deadline. Instead Bosh went behind the Raptors back (didn't know this until this morning) to discuss potential scenarios with LBJ, Wade and JJ, and failed to give the Raps updates on his situation. He even made a deal with the Heat, without first consulting BC, thus destroying any and all bargaining power the Raps had in a S & T scenario. Combine that with his sideshow act on twitter and it's not difficult to understand why fans, and the Raptors alike are upset with CB4.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

Supposedly they are working on a sign and trade at the moment.
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

Chris Bosh = piece of shit

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

facey wroteCOLONSupposedly they are working on a sign and trade at the moment.
It doesnt matter...He has completely cornered the Raptors, we are now in a position of no leverage. Bosh has already agreed to sign with Miami, they aren't going to give up pieces of value.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

ChokingBosh4ever is a fucking clown.. im not worried.. wade injuries every year and bosh will diminish.. i think he releases CDs? he's taking the chance to get all the attention to him and see him choke and he can move to another industry.. ya that's it
im happy the clown finally left before the town becomes a circus..
miami.. disneyland..circus.. yay
those who don't like to be in the lovely city of toronto.. toronto also don't want you to be around anymore!
#91 - John Tavares
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

hong57 wroteCOLONChokingBosh4ever is a fucking clown.. im not worried.. wade injuries every year and bosh will diminish.. i think he releases CDs? he's taking the chance to get all the attention to him and see him choke and he can move to another industry.. ya that's it
im happy the clown finally left before the town becomes a circus..
miami.. disneyland..circus.. yay
those who don't like to be in the lovely city of toronto.. toronto also don't want you to be around anymore!
Hong so spiteful i love it
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONI'm not going to take too much time to debate this, because your points are weak, and very contradictory to your views regarding Sundin...

1. The Bird and Mgic scenario is a stupid comparison, and one that shows little understanding of the game of basketball. For starters, both players required the ball to excel, similar to Wade and Lebron, so joining forces would have done more harm than good. It's the exact same reason I guarantee Wade and Lebron won't sign on the same team. Two, the money and media involved was NOWHERE near what it is today, nor were the potential suitors and NBA cap in place. In other words it made financial and competitive sense for each player to stay in LA and Boston respectively, and finally the two players had been rivals since their days in the NCAA, the same cannot be said about this years FA class.
I clearly don't know what the fuck I'm talking about...
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

Chris Bosh on ESPN just compared his time in Toronto to being a wolf stuck in a cage, while he watched other wolves eat steak. Seriously.

hmmm...
Marketing 101: NBA.com has Lebron, Wade & Bosh jerseys available to buy ALREADY.
Steve_Dangle

The July 8th edition of the Steve Dangle Show http://bit.ly/adb2Mx Hey, at least it's not Lebron.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketbal ... er-to-fans

“I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE”

I think that will actually be the truth
#91 - John Tavares
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

hong57 wroteCOLONhttp://www.thestar.com/sports/basketbal ... er-to-fans

“I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE”

I think that will actually be the truth

I cannot see a relatively empty Cavs teams contending before the most stacked NBA that I can ever recall... 3 of the top 10 players in the league all on the same team? I'd say the #1 & #3 & #7 or 8... its only a 5 man game.

Sucks for Gilbert...but Cleveland sure seems to get shit on a lot... ditto for Toronto... despite the economic power that TO is... 5.7M people and 30% of Canada's economy... corporate sponsorship of the leafs reportedly totally more then the other canadian teams combined, same people own & operate the raptors... time to step up and make the teams contenders
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

lol so this is what lebron has to do to get to kobe's success level.
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
inferno31
PostsCOLON 1805
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:15 pm
LocationCOLON NYC

Post by inferno31 »

Arian wroteCOLONlol so this is what lebron has to do to get to kobe's success level.
Some players get up and lead their team to the promised land, make all those around them better and earn each championship. Others.. not so much.
Roster
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Arian wroteCOLONlol so this is what lebron has to do to get to kobe's success level.
...Yeah....The same Kobe who won 3 championships with the likes of Shaquille O'neal, Horace Grant, Robert Horry, and Derek Fisher, and the same Kobe who most recently won two championships with Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Ron Artest, and Andrew Bynum...Funny double standard being thrown around here.
Radiohead

Post by Radiohead »

Kobe never won a championship with Karl Malone, but I agree.

Apparently, the Raps are getting two picks with a TPE for Bosh. Better than nothing. Now BC can go out and get someone with that TPE hopefully. I'm hoping Collison + Okafor, but a man can dream.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

inferno31 wroteCOLONSome players get up and lead their team to the promised land, make all those around them better and earn each championship. Others.. not so much.
Name one great dynasty that won with less that one superstar? Just one...

Boston in the 60's: Bill Russel, Jim Loscutoff, Bill Sharman, Bob Cousy and Frank Ramsey (all HOF).

Los Angeles in the 60's: Wilt Chamberlain, Tom Gola, Paul Arizin

Los Angeles in the early 70's: Jerry West, Elgin Baylor and Rudy LaRusso, nuf said...

Philadelphia in the late 70's: Julius Erving, Moses Malone (IMO the most athletic 1-2 punch in the history of the NBA)

Los Angeles in the late 80's: Kareem Abdul Jabar, Magic Johnson, James Werthy

Boston in the late 80's: Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish

Chicago in the 90's: Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Steve Kerr, Michael Jordan (all HOF'ers)

Los Angeles in the late 90's early century: Kobe Bryant, Shaq O'neill, Derek Fisher, Karl Malone, Robert Horry

Most recently: Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Ron Artest and Pau Gasol

I'm sure I could name many more if I did some research, but these are the most prevalent dynasties in NBA History. It's pretty clear you don't become great, or even win a championship alone, you do so with a great supporting cast.

Say what you will about the way this FA was handled, and how LBJ, Wade and CB4 conducted themselves, I won't disagree with you, but don't make BS claims like the one above, it's just ignorant.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Radiohead wroteCOLONKobe never won a championship with Karl Malone, but I agree.

Apparently, the Raps are getting two picks with a TPE for Bosh. Better than nothing. Now BC can go out and get someone with that TPE hopefully. I'm hoping Collison + Okafor, but a man can dream.
Yeah, your right, that was the year they should have won, but were upset to the Pistons, nonetheless there are others I can easily mention in Malone's stead, I.E. Robert Horry, and Horace Grant.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Radiohead wroteCOLONKobe never won a championship with Karl Malone, but I agree.

I don't see the Hornets dealing away Collison simply to dump Okafor's salary, although it seems to be the "hot rumour" online. Tony Parker seems like a far more realistic scenario, but even he has an expiring contract, so who knows?
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to