2013 NFL Playoffs

All talk regarding sports at any level!

2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Shep » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 pm

AFC Wild Card


Image

Image



NFC Wild Card

Image

Image
Inaugural GM
2009-2016
User avatar
Shep
 
Posts: 13438
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby bma » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:15 pm

HOW BOUT DEM CHARGERS BAYBAY

WOOOO
Click banner for full assets/roster
Image
GM Achievements:
2013/14 - WC Quarterfinalist (Colorado Avalanche)
2012/13 - BBKL Finalist and WC Champion (Columbus Blue Jackets)
2011/12 - WC Semi-Finalist (Columbus Blue Jackets)
User avatar
bma
 
Posts: 2281
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Shep » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Indy.
Inaugural GM
2009-2016
User avatar
Shep
 
Posts: 13438
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby bma » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 pm

cordyceps wrote:Indy.



see you in the AFC FINALS
Click banner for full assets/roster
Image
GM Achievements:
2013/14 - WC Quarterfinalist (Colorado Avalanche)
2012/13 - BBKL Finalist and WC Champion (Columbus Blue Jackets)
2011/12 - WC Semi-Finalist (Columbus Blue Jackets)
User avatar
bma
 
Posts: 2281
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby KapG » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Packers.

Hopefully get some revenge....
User avatar
KapG
 
Posts: 9606
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Toronto (beach area)

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby shooker » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:30 pm

KapG wrote:Packers.

Hopefully get some revenge....


Doubt it. Your defense sucks. Niners will eat you guys alive. Good on the packers for making it without rers, impressive.

Go Colts. Lets beat the easy schedule cheifs again.
Image
User avatar
shooker
 
Posts: 4382
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby shooker » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Rogers* dont know how that turned into rers.
Image
User avatar
shooker
 
Posts: 4382
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Tony » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Go Niners
Image
Click banner to view current roster and picks
User avatar
Tony
 
Posts: 10103
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nevada

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Shep » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:35 pm

shooker wrote:
KapG wrote:Packers.

Hopefully get some revenge....


Doubt it. Your defense sucks. Niners will eat you guys alive. Good on the packers for making it without rers, impressive.

Go Colts. Lets beat the easy schedule cheifs again.

Colts fan?

Good man.
Inaugural GM
2009-2016
User avatar
Shep
 
Posts: 13438
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby kimmer » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Rodgers*

I knoe 0 football wtf is tthat bullshit bro

Fuckin embarrassing on ur part
2017-2018 Transactions
CAR Google Sheet

- A true liberator of the apprehensive voice -
User avatar
kimmer
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: Markham, Ontario

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Chuck Norris » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Tony wrote:Go Niners

Hear hear!
User avatar
Chuck Norris
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby shooker » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:47 pm

gooker wrote:Rodgers*

I knoe 0 football wtf is tthat bullshit bro

Fuckin embarrassing on ur part


Hahah Erin Roger and morgin really. Cant get either name right.

Yea shep. Long time colts fan. We have to win, we have luck on our side. Honestly though, i dont feel we have a chance to win it all but our day is coming as luck improves. Wont many years until we will be a perenial threat.
Image
User avatar
shooker
 
Posts: 4382
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby KapG » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 pm

shooker wrote:
KapG wrote:Packers.

Hopefully get some revenge....


Doubt it. Your defense sucks. Niners will eat you guys alive. Good on the packers for making it without rers, impressive.

Go Colts. Lets beat the easy schedule cheifs again.


New season baby. defense looking for redemption. Teams hungry to put that embarrassing effort from last year behind them
User avatar
KapG
 
Posts: 9606
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Toronto (beach area)

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby KapG » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 pm

We also have rodgers ;)
User avatar
KapG
 
Posts: 9606
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Toronto (beach area)

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Shep » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 pm

shooker wrote:
gooker wrote:Rodgers*

I knoe 0 football wtf is tthat bullshit bro

Fuckin embarrassing on ur part


Hahah Erin Roger and morgin really. Cant get either name right.

Yea shep. Long time colts fan. We have to win, we have luck on our side. Honestly though, i dont feel we have a chance to win it all but our day is coming as luck improves. Wont many years until we will be a perenial threat.

He's clearly no Peyton and with Wayne out it'll hurt, but any game Luck is in we have a chance to win. We beat Seattle, 49ers in San Francisco and Denver. We had Wayne for them all, but Luck has shown he can play with the best.

I expect a Round 2 exit. I think we can crush the Chiefs. We beat them in their stadium and their D is overrated. It's great, mind you, but they had a cake-walk schedule this year and are 1-5 vs. playoff teams.
Inaugural GM
2009-2016
User avatar
Shep
 
Posts: 13438
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby bma » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:03 pm

[quote="cordyceps"]
He's clearly no Peyton and with Wayne out it'll hurt, but any game Luck is in we have a chance to win. We beat Seattle, 49ers in San Francisco and Denver. We had Wayne for them all, but Luck has shown he can play with the best.

I expect a Round 2 exit. I think we can crush the Chiefs. We beat them in their stadium and their D is overrated. It's great, mind you, but they had a cake-walk schedule this year and are 1-5 vs. playoff teams.[/quote]

Two of those losses came to the 9-7 SD Chargers..heheh

I really think the AFC is wide open though. I think Denver and NE are definitely beatable.
Click banner for full assets/roster
Image
GM Achievements:
2013/14 - WC Quarterfinalist (Colorado Avalanche)
2012/13 - BBKL Finalist and WC Champion (Columbus Blue Jackets)
2011/12 - WC Semi-Finalist (Columbus Blue Jackets)
User avatar
bma
 
Posts: 2281
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby kimmer » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:33 pm

The only reason why I refuse to follow NFL football is that there is no concept of a true "home" team for this league for Canadians. If anything we should be following the CFL for displaying true patriotic fandom.

This is no different than say an Ontarian who just blindly decides to follow a complete random team because of the player they like (BOS/MTL etc)
which is completely senseless, and asinine. While I accept that there are handful of people who chooses to be a fan of a sports team NOT located in their residing cities, I still think it's silly when people are like the "colts fan" and calls that team "we" and shit. What did the city of Indianapolis ever do for you? you don't even live there. You created a false sense of gratitude and enjoyment out of the fact that you watch their games and provides you "entertainment".

Also, I realize that many of Canadian NFL fans develope their NFL team fan-ism at a moderately early age (adolescent/pre-teens) so I guess I can't share that sort of sentimental reasoning because I only arrived in Canada when I was 10 and was busy trying to adapt to the North American culture and hockey and baseball were the only sports I barely had time to try to follow. By the time I was done catching up, I was too late; I could not force myself to like this sport even if I tried (trust me, I tried getting into the NFL hype since the age of 15).

I guess all in all, I am just jealous, and want to always lash out on football in this manner. I don't have a fucking team, and I think it's stupid to follow a random American team and call it "we" "our team" "us" when you have perfectly fine league in the CFL where you can actually call the Toronto Argos, Hamilton Ti-cats, an "our team" and "we"
2017-2018 Transactions
CAR Google Sheet

- A true liberator of the apprehensive voice -
User avatar
kimmer
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: Markham, Ontario

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Shep » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:35 pm

bcool wrote:
cordyceps wrote:He's clearly no Peyton and with Wayne out it'll hurt, but any game Luck is in we have a chance to win. We beat Seattle, 49ers in San Francisco and Denver. We had Wayne for them all, but Luck has shown he can play with the best.

I expect a Round 2 exit. I think we can crush the Chiefs. We beat them in their stadium and their D is overrated. It's great, mind you, but they had a cake-walk schedule this year and are 1-5 vs. playoff teams.[/quote]

Two of those losses came to the 9-7 SD Chargers..heheh

I really think the AFC is wide open though. I think Denver and NE are definitely beatable.

Definitely wide open. I think the NFC is pretty wide open too. Saints, Panthers, 49ers, Seahawks. All great teams.

My "out-there" Super bowl prediction: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Carolina Panthers
Inaugural GM
2009-2016
User avatar
Shep
 
Posts: 13438
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Shep » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:37 pm

gooker wrote:The only reason why I refuse to follow NFL football is that there is no concept of a true "home" team for this league for Canadians. If anything we should be following the CFL for displaying true patriotic fandom.

This is no different than say an Ontarian who just blindly decides to follow a complete random team because of the player they like (BOS/MTL etc)
which is completely senseless, and asinine. While I accept that there are handful of people who chooses to be a fan of a sports team NOT located in their residing cities, I still think it's silly when people are like the "colts fan" and calls that team "we" and shit. What did the city of Indianapolis ever do for you? you don't even live there. You created a false sense of gratitude and enjoyment out of the fact that you watch their games and provides you "entertainment".

Also, I realize that many of Canadian NFL fans develope their NFL team fan-ism at a moderately early age (adolescent/pre-teens) so I guess I can't share that sort of sentimental reasoning because I only arrived in Canada when I was 10 and was busy trying to adapt to the North American culture and hockey and baseball were the only sports I barely had time to try to follow. By the time I was done catching up, I was too late; I could not force myself to like this sport even if I tried (trust me, I tried getting into the NFL hype since the age of 15).


Only liking a team because that is where you are from is stupid.

So you are saying nobody in North American is allowed to follow the EPL or have a favourite team because we live in NA. We have to watch and cheer for teams in the MLS and if there is no team from your city, you cannot cheer for them?

What about people that live in Saskatchewan? It's CFL Roughriders or bust for them as sports fans?
Inaugural GM
2009-2016
User avatar
Shep
 
Posts: 13438
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs

Postby Arian The Insider » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:45 pm

eagles baby
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Image
User avatar
Arian The Insider
 
Posts: 5880
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Somalia

Next

Return to Sports Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest