Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Post by DApolloS »

bills09 wroteCOLONEdmonton is gonn be in some cap trouble
Edmonton is the new Toronto. Too much money invested in top players. Can't build a championship team like that. McD is gone when his contract is up.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

DApolloS wroteCOLON
bills09 wroteCOLONEdmonton is gonn be in some cap trouble
Edmonton is the new Toronto. Too much money invested in top players. Can't build a championship team like that. McD is gone when his contract is up.
Gone to Toronto!
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638

Post by DApolloS »

Lol, in your dreams.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Tatar to NJ I missed that one somehow.

Guess he won’t have to worry about being scratched in the playoffs.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

its gonna be mcd vs eichel x 15 yrs
as LA VS NYR (insert gretzky deal V2)

nhl rly tryina revive LA NY rivary
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Carter Hart 3 years x 4M

#BBKLstars
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Matthew wroteCOLONCarter Hart 3 years x 4M

#BBKLstars

That's a guy that needed a bridge deal...works well for both sides. Flyers probably benefit more from the fact they get a young starter for cheap for 3 years rather than just 1 or 2 years. They've been retooling their defense in front of him and he's still a pup in hockey terms. That's also a brutal market for a struggling goalie. That's a guy that needs a bounce-back year...even just back to respectability. Plus, Jones is reclamation project as a backup.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Ya could be good
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Hopefully Kaprizov doesn't leave. Dude is fun to watch.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Neal Pionk
4 years x 5.875M

#BBKLcanadiens
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I like the tweaks the Jets have made to their defense...and a pretty good price tag on Pionk. Morrissey is still the highest paid and Schmidt slots just ahead of Pionk. Dillon is a steady guy as well. Jets need to keep up with what is becoming a very competitive Central Division.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Sam Reinhart
3 years x 6.5M

#BBKLpanthers
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

It's been rumored but it sounds like Owen Power is playing another year at Michigan.

As long as attending games won't be too crazy this fall/winter...I'll definitely make a trip or three over to Ann Arbor to catch that super team. They had a lot of talent when they had the big first line with Connor-Compher-Motte and they still have Werenski on defense but I'm really excited about this current group.

This is going to be one of the deepest teams I can remember and I'm sure some of the guys last year feel like they have unfinished business since they got knocked out of the tournament because of positive COVID case...they never got to play a game.

Pressure will be on Erik Portillo...it'll be his crease with Strauss Mann moving on. Power and Luke Hughes lead the defense but the strength will be up front...Beniers, Bordeleau, Brisson, Beecher and Kent Johnson are probably all returning. Plus you throw in Samoskevich and Dylan Duke. I think they've got a championship roster...probably their best shot because a few of the guys will probably turn pro soon.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

I’m very pleased he is going back for another year
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Florida Chris »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONIt's been rumored but it sounds like Owen Power is playing another year at Michigan.

As long as attending games won't be too crazy this fall/winter...I'll definitely make a trip or three over to Ann Arbor to catch that super team. They had a lot of talent when they had the big first line with Connor-Compher-Motte and they still have Werenski on defense but I'm really excited about this current group.

This is going to be one of the deepest teams I can remember and I'm sure some of the guys last year feel like they have unfinished business since they got knocked out of the tournament because of positive COVID case...they never got to play a game.

Pressure will be on Erik Portillo...it'll be his crease with Strauss Mann moving on. Power and Luke Hughes lead the defense but the strength will be up front...Beniers, Bordeleau, Brisson, Beecher and Kent Johnson are probably all returning. Plus you throw in Samoskevich and Dylan Duke. I think they've got a championship roster...probably their best shot because a few of the guys will probably turn pro soon.

Yes if we are ever allowed to cross the border again, I will also be planning a road trip to watch a few games.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

If the OHL is back up and running, I'm not far from Saginaw or Flint...wouldn't mind catching Firebirds or Spirit game if they have a fun opponent in town.

I definitely want stop over to Plymouth at least once to see NDTP team in USHL action. I flirted with the idea of catching some of the showcase games in July. I think my son is just a bit too young to want to watch a bunch of hockey but I can drag him along and keep him out of his mom's hair unless she wants to tag along too.

If we have the means (and the time), I'm going to nerd out and see college and junior hockey in the area this fall and winter...maybe catch a Griffins game and if the Wings have a fun roster, I might jog over to LCA. I'm on the lookout for good affordable family fun.
DApolloS
PostsCOLON 638

Post by DApolloS »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONIf the OHL is back up and running, I'm not far from Saginaw or Flint...wouldn't mind catching Firebirds or Spirit game if they have a fun opponent in town.

I definitely want stop over to Plymouth at least once to see NDTP team in USHL action. I flirted with the idea of catching some of the showcase games in July. I think my son is just a bit too young to want to watch a bunch of hockey but I can drag him along and keep him out of his mom's hair unless she wants to tag along too.

If we have the means (and the time), I'm going to nerd out and see college and junior hockey in the area this fall and winter...maybe catch a Griffins game and if the Wings have a fun roster, I might jog over to LCA. I'm on the lookout for good affordable family fun.
We've got the Jets, Moose and Ice here in Winnipeg now. I'm most excited to take my son to Ice games and obviously to his first Jets game when he's pld enough to enjoy. Probably won't bring him to any games this year or next, until he can sit through most of a game on TV at home (more than 2 minutes)
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Florida Chris »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONIf the OHL is back up and running, I'm not far from Saginaw or Flint...wouldn't mind catching Firebirds or Spirit game if they have a fun opponent in town.

My Nephew plays for the Saginaw Spirit, so I will (again depending on the border) will be traveling to watch a few of his games for sure. Would be awesome to catch a few Michigan games if i could. I have season tickets to my Soo Greyhounds, and watch a handful of Lake Superior lakers games. I missed watching these teams live the past year, and can hardly wait to watch them again this year.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

King Henrik Lundqvist announces retirement.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to