Late roster submissions: draft pick fine

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
armandtanzarian

Re: Late roster submissions: draft pick fine

Post by armandtanzarian »

Shep wroteCOLONSOMETIMES, WHEN WE TOUCH!
That song will be in my head all night now, thanks...
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

wow if only i woke up like 20 minutes earlier lol..

don't have a 3rd right now but will trade for one
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Topher
PostsCOLON 616
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Topher »

I pmed Boston Kyle cause he asked, but I had msned Mike at 1 pm that day.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Buffalo fine rescinded.
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

I'm disputing my fine. You all know that I haven't had internet at home for over a month now and I can only participate during my weekday work hours. I was in the processs of submitting my team on the Friday when I received a citation from my supervisor for "non-work related internet use". I had managed to get my starting roster posted along with their salaries but was unable to post my minor league contracts. I had even left a note at the bottom of my submission that I could not complete the post because of my boss; but that would complete it ASAP. On the Monday I completed the last bit of my submission.

Yes my minors werent done on time but the important part was, roster, bench, salary cap; were posted 2 days before submission date. The remainder was done the next day that I had internet use (on the Monday). Quite frankly I'm not going to lose my job over BBKL so I had to cut my submission at what was done. I made every effort to get the important parts of roster submission done so as to not screw up waivers and salary cap verification. If I'm going to get punished for putting my job ahead of BBKL, well then you're all nucking futs. My ability to support my gf and two kids comes first.

I await CC reply.
Last edited by 1 on Chuck Norris, edited 0 times in total.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Hmm, I actually didn't post up my week 2 lineup... but I had literally no changes in terms of roster transactions since week 1, so do I still get fined? I wasn't even mentioned on this thread to be fined, so I don't think I should be :) Sorta like how if a speeding ticket's got inaccurate information on it, you don't have to pay for it on behalf of the officer's mistake.
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954

Post by Chuck Norris »

H MART wroteCOLONHmm, I actually didn't post up my week 2 lineup... but I had literally no changes in terms of roster transactions since week 1, so do I still get fined? I wasn't even mentioned on this thread to be fined, so I don't think I should be :) Sorta like how if a speeding ticket's got inaccurate information on it, you don't have to pay for it on behalf of the officer's mistake.
This thread was only involving beginning of the year roster submissions. You dont have to re-submit every week, just post any changes in and out of the line up you make in the transactions threads.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

OHH LOLS SNAP

Thanks for the clarification Chuck
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

Habber wroteCOLONI'm disputing my fine.
[...]
I await CC reply.
Hey Chuck,

The CC has discussed your dispute however has decided that the fine is still fitting for this situation. If you'd like a full explanation one can be given through MSN to avoid any mis-understandings. However the basics are:
- We agree Job > BBKL
- No emergence arose which suddenly made the deadline un-reasonable for you, just an inconvenience given the internet situation you're in but you did know the deadline well in advance.
- If we accept that excuse then basically anything can be used - something came up (that didn't involve the emergency room/kid/etc) with work/life/etc -> there was a ton of time to get it all in on time but was kinda treated like an annoying deadline.

The fine is light, it's not a warning for removal or anything like that. So we'll ask that you take it on the chin and continue to be a strong contributing BBKL member.
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954

Post by Chuck Norris »

Nick wroteCOLON
Habber wroteCOLONI'm disputing my fine.
[...]
I await CC reply.
Hey Chuck,

The CC has discussed your dispute however has decided that the fine is still fitting for this situation. If you'd like a full explanation one can be given through MSN to avoid any mis-understandings. However the basics are:
- We agree Job > BBKL
- No emergence arose which suddenly made the deadline un-reasonable for you, just an inconvenience given the internet situation you're in but you did know the deadline well in advance.
- If we accept that excuse then basically anything can be used - something came up (that didn't involve the emergency room/kid/etc) with work/life/etc -> there was a ton of time to get it all in on time but was kinda treated like an annoying deadline.

The fine is light, it's not a warning for removal or anything like that. So we'll ask that you take it on the chin and continue to be a strong contributing BBKL member.
I hereby reject the CC's decision and submit that the governing body was biased by the fact that I'm French. This injustice will not be forgotten! I plan on submitting a complain with the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal over this!!!

I hereby make the call to all those repressed in bbkl to rise up with me against tyranny and injustice! Join me in the "BBKL Spring" against our oppressors! No longer will we be judged because we have crappy internet availability, make questionable fantasy decisions; or because our name is Frank! No longer will we be silent! Rise up with me and take down the most brutal tyrants the world has ever known!!!

I demand that the entire BBKL leadership stepdown and willfully submit themselves each to a 30 minute lecture from Frank in English regarding ethics, as well as the greatness of the french people and their language! This as well as written apologies to both Frank and I from each member of the CC apologizing for the blatant lack or respect and bias against our heritage.

We will NOT be silenced. We will NOT be deterred. We will NOT stop!!!!

FFFFRRREEEEEDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

I thank the CC for considering my dispute and will begin looking for a 2012 3rd as I presently only own 2013 picks. Thank you all for your time.
Chris
PostsCOLON 3619
JoinedCOLON Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Chris »

Lots of ribbiting ITT.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Still waiting on a few picks..
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954

Post by Chuck Norris »

2012 3rd COL just acquired. Take it.
Topher
PostsCOLON 616
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Topher »

H MART wroteCOLONHmm, I actually didn't post up my week 2 lineup... but I had literally no changes in terms of roster transactions since week 1, so do I still get fined? I wasn't even mentioned on this thread to be fined, so I don't think I should be :) Sorta like how if a speeding ticket's got inaccurate information on it, you don't have to pay for it on behalf of the officer's mistake.

We are still in week 1 lol
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Robin Hood »

Topher wroteCOLON

We are still in week 1 lol
LOL.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Habber wroteCOLON2012 3rd COL just acquired. Take it.
Dropped
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Still waiting on EDM, PHO, and DAL.
Chris
PostsCOLON 3619
JoinedCOLON Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Chris »

For those three guys, I have EDM's 2012 3rd. I will move it, but I'll need to have some incentive to. Looking for a good prospects or a 2012 2nd.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Cuntacular Chris wroteCOLONFor those three guys, I have EDM's 2012 3rd. I will move it, but I'll need to have some incentive to. Looking for a good prospects or a 2012 2nd.
lol in that case, why wouldn't they just give up their 2012 2nd as their fine instead
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to